Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I think they are not going to refer parveen being a sifriti now.that itself is confusing. Tabeezi told in one episode sifriti jinn is sifrit by birth .and kabir and aman both are sifriti bcoz parveen was one.But according to todays episode parveen is positive and a normal human

I think makers itself is confused

Yes and it said aman is half human so why is kabir full jinn then when both are twins? Shouldn’t he too be half human?

Are we to forget Parveen was a baddie? How? I can’t forget that as bloody Alia and Parveen ruined this show and we are struggling to get back to normal.

Yesterday roshni wanted to go home and today she wants to know about half jinn🙄🙄

Anyway all these will be answered after shutdown I think?

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

I Predicted this  this is roshni home 

Now only one thing I need and 

it is jinnad sword should also go in ayaana hand 

ha ha .I want to see amans face when he knows the truth.hypocrite

vibha28 thumbnail

I think the makers want parveen to be positive. So now doing a 360 degree turn I suppose 

So we forget Parveen was a jinn too? Why is she crying when she is supposed to have no feelings? Too much yaar 

vibha28 thumbnail

ha ha .I want to see amans face when he knows the truth.hypocrite

Yes biggest hypocrite- then go and say khandaan khandaan when his dad got everything by cheating lol 😂 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

No no its parveen who insisted junaid 

really I missed it watched in ff mode bcoz of flash back.so we cant fault aman both his parents are evil

vibha28 thumbnail

really I missed it watched in ff mode bcoz of flash back.so we cant fault aman both his parents are evil

I didn’t see Parveen insisting either when was that?

Amans bloodline is disgusting both parents so bad and he goes and faults others. Now I want him to know about his evil parents and see what he says.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes and it said aman is half human so why is kabir full jinn then when both are twins? Shouldn’t he too be half human?

Are we to forget Parveen was a baddie? How? I can’t forget that as bloody Alia and Parveen ruined this show and we are struggling to get back to normal.

Yesterday roshni wanted to go home and today she wants to know about half jinn🙄🙄

Anyway all these will be answered after shutdown I think?

entire jinn thing is soo confusing. Hope the makers would sort it out as they have lot of time in their hands.so Farah and roshni are first cousins.That explains their love.

And when job will AMAN go.He cant go and be a billionaire boss.bcoz all belongs to rosh.So maybe roshni can hire him as her personal assistant. Oh I love this twist

But cant trust that roshni .she doesn't have a vindictive born in her body.she will be only too happy to give everything to aman.

But aman shouldn't accep6it show us some backbone

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

I didn’t see Parveen insisting either when was that?

Amans bloodline is disgusting both parents so bad and he goes and faults others. Now I want him to know about his evil parents and see what he says.

Aman should know about his parents truth and get off his high horses 

vibha28 thumbnail

Aman should know about his parents truth and get off his high horses 

Yes no more aap lalchi hai when his own dad killed people and was ready to give him away too. About time to get off that high horse.

vibha28 thumbnail

entire jinn thing is soo confusing. Hope the makers would sort it out as they have lot of time in their hands.so Farah and roshni are first cousins.That explains their love.

And when job will AMAN go.He cant go and be a billionaire boss.bcoz all belongs to rosh.So maybe roshni can hire him as her personal assistant. Oh I love this twist

But cant trust that roshni .she doesn't have a vindictive born in her body.she will be only too happy to give everything to aman.

But aman shouldn't accep6it show us some backbone

True it is bloody confusing- half jinn, full jinn, or jinn shadow. Both kabir was a total jinn and not human and so was mum. 

Yes let him be a PA to roshni after all it’s all hers. Aman should also realise that the khandaan which he is so proud of is actually fraud and is nothing to be proud of. 
mum - an ex jinn

Brother - jinn ane Zehraal 

Father - killer

Aunt - doesn’t remember anything

Dadi - she is okay

Imran - I don’t know what relation

Yes roshni is not to be trusted she will let it go and not complain at all. But still some realisation and repentance.