Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Makers are totally brutal with aman's character. He was told a different story by his family that he is born in a nawab's family. His father cheated his mother for tabeezi. All the reverse stories has been told. He hated tawaef only because he was deprived of father's love in childhood. But actually his father didn't love him at all. His whole life is a tragedy. He trusted his family and His beloved family played a brutal game with him. 

Poor guy! He will be just shattered. He always repented for his misdeeds even punished himself. He will punish himself definitely but it's really harsh as all is not his fault.

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes biggest hypocrite- then go and say khandaan khandaan when his dad got everything by cheating lol 😂 

The day he comes to know.. he'll be broken.

That's why I was wondering why they hadn't aired these scenes earlier...all that class taunts etc were for a reason..even the office..bcoz all belonged to Roshni. Aman is going to give it back to her.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

The day he comes to know.. he'll be broken.

That's why I was wondering why they hadn't aired these scenes earlier...all that class taunts etc were for a reason..even the office..bcoz all belonged to Roshni. Aman is going to give it back to her.

I hope this time he genuinely changes as whenever he promises something it scares me as he never follows through.

Good, he should give it back it is not his. But knowing roshni she won’t take it and say you keep it oh boy!!!! In a way these two are too toxic for each other but it works for them. I only watch it for entertainment now as chemistry I can’t enjoy and story sadly is haphazard. Let’s see what happens after shutdown? 

gaurimisha thumbnail

Now I absolutely pity Aman!!!

What a father and what a mother...

Yday only was wondering..why did Jinn choose Roshan.. Roshni's family and Aman..both..there would be an answer in future.

Liked today's episode...didn't suprise me. Always knew the purpose of class taunts was to shatter Aman in future..all symbolical😆

Let's see when and how Roshan come to know of this...

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am with you I didn’t see anything on his face he looked normal. I also didn’t like how he told her that I wished you were not Ayanah bet he didn’t think like that about that freaking Adaah eh?

I don’t know I can’t tell aman as his thoughts are very contradictory and without clarity. Roshni I know she is an open book but aman is very subjective and from what I see he is good then indifferent then bad - very flip floppy.

Yep.But in initial episodes aman definitely felt an attraction for roshni.But since roshni insulted him in their first meeting when it was her fault  amans prayer for not wanting  roshni to be ayana was understandable. She was super rude in the first episode for no reason.some may finds it cute but I didnt feel that way .I think I started loving aman more bcoz of roshnis self prasing about her looks  and body shaming aman about colour height etc.

She looked like a vain bimbo to me uptill that MLA party before table got turned.(some part in me still dislike roshni sometimes especially when she goes on about how beautiful she is.i personally dont find her beautiful, pretty maybe but not beautiful)

Aman is also playing being nice,cute, arrogant ,douche bag all in one go.its the makers fault I guess

gaurimisha thumbnail

I hope this time he genuinely changes as whenever he promises something it scares me as he never follows through.

Good, he should give it back it is not his. But knowing roshni she won’t take it and say you keep it oh boy!!!! In a way these two are too toxic for each other but it works for them. I only watch it for entertainment now as chemistry I can’t enjoy and story sadly is haphazard. Let’s see what happens after shutdown? 

After seeing his father's doings, don't you think he might be having some genetic heredity😆...atleast the anger part..that explains a lot..

I'm stumped that Aman is so good inspite of Parveen and Junaid turning out to be monsters..it's his grandmother's genes..pretty sure there.

Kabir lookswise goes after Junaid. Kabir is truly Junaid s son😆

vibha28 thumbnail

After seeing his father's doings, don't you think he might be having some genetic heredity😆...atleast the anger part..that explains a lot..

I'm stumped that Aman is so good inspite of Parveen and Junaid turning out to be monsters..it's his grandmother's genes..pretty sure there.

His family except his grandma are evils truly evil people. I note that he is nice when it suits him but now they should show that he is also trying. That’s on him how he behaves - blood is there but he is an adult and his choices are just his.

Yes kabir looks like his dad and somewhat like his mother too lol 😂 aman is the odd duck but the girls are nice too though.

Jiss555 thumbnail

I re fed the episodes.parveen didnt told juniad to go and meet the jinn

Also juniad was also a nawab.so both aman and roshni were nawabs

Juniad lost all his property and became poor hence went to jinn

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Yep.But in initial episodes aman definitely felt an attraction for roshni.But since roshni insulted him in their first meeting when it was her fault  amans prayer for not wanting  roshni to be ayana was understandable. She was super rude in the first episode for no reason.some may finds it cute but I didnt feel that way .I think I started loving aman more bcoz of roshnis self prasing about her looks  and body shaming aman about colour height etc.

She looked like a vain bimbo to me uptill that MLA party before table got turned.(some part in me still dislike roshni sometimes especially when she goes on about how beautiful she is.i personally dont find her beautiful, pretty maybe but not beautiful)

Aman is also playing being nice,cute, arrogant ,douche bag all in one go.its the makers fault I guess

Yes I was the same I actually liked Aman more than roshni and in fact I was irritated by her looks and height dialogues.

The table turned when he started believing Alia that really put me off aman big time. Until then I thought aman is a smart man who yes gets angry but also is reasonable. Alia track showed me I was wrong as aman was dumb and not doing anything to get better. After that I just can’t warm up to him until I get my redemption and whatever he says or does he redundant as he is everywhere. 

It is the makers fault they have truly not given him any growth and it irks me a lot.

Jiss555 thumbnail

You got that right.kabirs looks and character matches his father

Aman must have taken after dadi They told that in the initial episodes