Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I re fed the episodes.parveen didnt told juniad to go and meet the jinn

Also juniad was also a nawab.so both aman and roshni were nawabs

Juniad lost all his property and became poor hence went to jinn

Yes Parveen didn’t tell him anything I saw that too. He went on his own.

So Junaid was a has been nawab whereas Roshni’s parents were rich ones.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes I was the same I actually liked Aman more than roshni and in fact I was irritated by her looks and height dialogues.

The table turned when he started believing Alia that really put me off aman big time. Until then I thought aman is a smart man who yes gets angry but also is reasonable. Alia track showed me I was wrong as aman was dumb and not doing anything to get better. After that I just can’t warm up to him until I get my redemption and whatever he says or does he redundant as he is everywhere. 

It is the makers fault they have truly not given him any growth and it irks me a lot.

yep you r right.Aman although angry at times has thinking capacity and was a gentleman 

It was roshni who irritates me with her boasting 

I also loved aman till aliya.

But to tell u the truth I will still pick aman over roshni at anyday.sometimes I really love roshnis character but sometimes I really hate her.(begging aman,being too easy ,doormat,bimbo act)

It's good that they got an actor who could emote well.By the looks of it we are in for some pretty intense scene. Not all ITV heroes could pull it off.

Anyway great opportunity for Vikram 

Edited by Jiss555 - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes Parveen didn’t tell him anything I saw that too. He went on his own.

So Junaid was a has been nawab whereas Roshni’s parents were rich ones.

both set of parents was nawab

vibha28 thumbnail

yep you r right.Aman although angry at times has thinking capacity and was a gentleman 

But to tell u the truth I will still pick aman over roshni at anyday.sometimes I really love roshnis character but sometimes I really hate her.(begging aman,being too easy ,doormat,bimbo act)

It's good that they got an actor who could emote well.By the looks of it we are in for some pretty intense scene. Not all ITV heroes could pull it off.

Yes after Alia I stopped liking aman and unless he redeems himself I won’t like him ever again. I cannot condone the things he said and said regardless of whose fault it was.

Roshni I understand as she has a good heart and in her mind once she forgives she truly forgets as well. I don’t mind that but I don’t like it.

Vikram indeed is a good actor but I think there are many other good actors as well. I look at role and acting and I think the best person acting wise from all Hindi shows I watched was Jennifer winget when she played a vamp. I was blown away as she emoted every single expression. For me acting is important looks I don’t care much.

Like in Hollywood sir Anthony Hopkins in The silence of the lambs. He had very few scenes but he was brilliant just pure brilliance. 

But yes I definitely agree good opportunity for Vikram and hope he gets to show his acting prowess.

gaurimisha thumbnail

🤗 

We are in for some good scenes if Roshni's parentage is the next track. Aman devastated. Some really good Roshan scenes.

Roshni will nevertheless stand by Aman. It's he who will want and will definitely make legally her as the heir. I trust Aman this much.

Binge watching the show from the beginning...I didn't find Aman flip-flop ing..it's the situation s he was in.

I'm already pitying Aman for what he calls his family..what an irony!! Well, so does Roshni..both suckers...but for each other too❤️ Roshan❤️

vibha28 thumbnail

both set of parents was nawab

One bad and one good. I love how the tables have turned though.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Binge watching the show from the beginning...I didn't find Aman flip-flop ing..it's the situation s he was in.

He started flip flopping when Alia entered. 

He told roshni to trust him but he never trusted her. Then kicked her out after name calling her. Then said don’t show me your face but goes and hires her as his PA, then said I will never see you again but sees her. Yes it’s situation then why say all those unnecessary things. 

Currently he wants roshni to be with him as she is pregnant or for his mother I don’t know. It is not that he wants roshni for her - he hasn’t said it and from what I see I am unable to tell. I can’t believe they butchered him this bad. This is a caricature of the original aman sadly.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes after Alia I stopped liking aman and unless he redeems himself I won’t like him ever again. I cannot condone the things he said and said regardless of whose fault it was.

Roshni I understand as she has a good heart and in her mind once she forgives she truly forgets as well. I don’t mind that but I don’t like it.

Vikram indeed is a good actor but I think there are many other good actors as well. I look at role and acting and I think the best person acting wise from all Hindi shows I watched was Jennifer winget when she played a vamp. I was blown away as she emoted every single expression. For me acting is important looks I don’t care much.

Like in Hollywood sir Anthony Hopkins in The silence of the lambs. He had very few scenes but he was brilliant just pure brilliance. 

But yes I definitely agree good opportunity for Vikram and hope he gets to show his acting prowess.

it was my first soap after kuchh is tarah which aired in Sony when I was in higher secondary. 

So didnt know much itv.But most of their acting sucks.when mom watched sathya that ML sucked no Expression, same for ishqbazz hero.

But yhc hero has good acting skills but I cant say that for nazar 2 hero

I watched some episodes of saraswathichandra of Jennifer.but found nothing special

I think in itv the role has to play a part.here Vikram being a jinn gets to play with a lot of emotions where as most itv heros are single dimensional 

So Vikram is lucky for bagging this role I guess

And I love arhan.He is superb but cvs are wasting him

Jiss555 thumbnail

One bad and one good. I love how the tables have turned though.

Me too though I love aman I badly want him to get off that high horse

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

🤗 

We are in for some good scenes if Roshni's parentage is the next track. Aman devastated. Some really good Roshan scenes.

Roshni will nevertheless stand by Aman. It's he who will want and will definitely make legally her as the heir. I trust Aman this much.

I'm already pitying Aman for what he calls his family..what an irony!! Well, so does Roshni..both suckers...but for each other too❤️ Roshan❤️

I definitely hope aman will give everything to roshni.Me too expect this much.He is ready to die nine brutal death for roshni so giving back her property is not a big thing I guess