Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes no more aap lalchi hai when his own dad killed people and was ready to give him away too. About time to get off that high horse.

no wonder aman is like this.when all truth comes out I think aman will go and jump off a cliff or something. This is too much

Both parents murders(parveen killed kabir)

Father killed and Looted wife's parents and tried to kill her too

Infact it's his father who made roshni orphan  yet he accused roshni of making aamir an orphan🤬🤬🤬

So property which he gives to Amir also belongs to rosh 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jiss555 - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail

True it is bloody confusing- half jinn, full jinn, or jinn shadow. Both kabir was a total jinn and not human and so was mum. 

Yes let him be a PA to roshni after all it’s all hers. Aman should also realise that the khandaan which he is so proud of is actually fraud and is nothing to be proud of. 
mum - an ex jinn

Brother - jinn ane Zehraal 

Father - killer

Aunt - doesn’t remember anything

Dadi - she is okay

Imran - I don’t know what relation

Yes roshni is not to be trusted she will let it go and not complain at all. But still some realisation and repentance.

I think dadi murdered juniad.Amans family has a habit of killing their offsprings.poor twins.i am worried for them😁😁

So roshnis pregnancy may bind him with roshni even if aman wants to give entire property to roshni and leave her as repentance. I wonder how the makers will bring this plot

So no new cast is needed for roshnis parentage track.As all are dead

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

no wonder aman is like this.when all truth comes out I think aman will go and jump off a cliff or something. This is too much

Both parents murders(parveen killed kabir)

Father killed and Looted wife's parents and tried to kill her too

Infact it's his father who made roshni orphan  yet he accused roshni of making aamir an orphan🤬🤬🤬

So property which he gives to Amir also belongs to rosh 🤣🤣🤣

Yes and ask Ayanah to throw him that way he can’t come back and start his jaap. 

Yes such hypocrisy blaming roshni that she made Aamir orphan even though Aamirs dad was alive and Aman knew that so he wasn’t an orphan and gives property which is Roshni’s lol 😂 oh the irony 😂😂😂😂😂

His mum and dad evil personified and they were poor the clothes they wore - even roshni had better clothes and his dad was all ready to make him full jinn like his brother 😂😂

vibha28 thumbnail

I think dadi murdered juniad.Amans family has a habit of killing their offsprings.poor twins.i am worried for them😁😁

So roshnis pregnancy may bind him with roshni even if aman wants to give entire property to roshni and leave her as repentance. I wonder how the makers will bring this plot

So no new cast is needed for roshnis parentage track.As all are dead

😂😂😂 True here whole family is ready to kill other. Dad is boy, mum both boys, brother his brother and so forth so you may be right. Oh god true let’s hope aman doesn’t repeat the pattern and cycle breaks.

I wouldn’t mind if he does that - go away and reboot and then decide what you want. Roshni is a survivor she will manage the kids but if aman wants to be a dad he better respect the mother of his children.

I think no new cast will come and it will be just as a flashback but let’s see.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes and ask Ayanah to throw him that way he can’t come back and start his jaap. 

Yes such hypocrisy blaming roshni that she made Aamir orphan even though Aamirs dad was alive and Aman knew that so he wasn’t an orphan and gives property which is Roshni’s lol 😂 oh the irony 😂😂😂😂😂

His mum and dad evil personified and they were poor the clothes they wore - even roshni had better clothes and his dad was all ready to make him full jinn like his brother 😂😂

I really want aman to know the entire truth.let him suffer.But this is too much.Makers always go to extreme end.(throwing away,bakery burning )Then when we expect anything (no redemption)we will be disappointed. 

Jiss555 thumbnail

😂😂😂 True here whole family is ready to kill other. Dad is boy, mum both boys, brother his brother and so forth so you may be right. Oh god true let’s hope aman doesn’t repeat the pattern and cycle breaks.

I wouldn’t mind if he does that - go away and reboot and then decide what you want. Roshni is a survivor she will manage the kids but if aman wants to be a dad he better respect the mother of his children.

I think no new cast will come and it will be just as a flashback but let’s see.

yep no new cast.poor roshni the dream to meet her parents one day will never happen

What will be amans action.Atleast he cant throw away roshni again for this entire series.Makers keep that in mind.In future separation track do something else

vibha28 thumbnail

I really want aman to know the entire truth.let him suffer.But this is too much.Makers always go to extreme end.(throwing away,bakery burning )Then when we expect anything (no redemption)we will be disappointed. 

I completely agree they always go extreme and then that’s it - they leave it unfinished. This time please let aman know and I want to see him realise that name calling is not done when shoe is on the other foot.

If Atif tweets something stupid then we know we will not get anything.

vibha28 thumbnail

yep no new cast.poor roshni the dream to meet her parents one day will never happen

What will be amans action.Atleast he cant throw away roshni again for this entire series.Makers keep that in mind.In future separation track do something else

Yes this time Aman you throw yourself out I wouldn’t mind. Roshni forgives everything so best if aman goes if they want to bring separation. At this point first they should tell her she is pregnant and then take it from there.

Yes poor roshni she won’t ever get to meet her parents unless they never died? 

Jiss555 thumbnail

I completely agree they always go extreme and then that’s it - they leave it unfinished. This time please let aman know and I want to see him realise that name calling is not done when shoe is on the other foot.

If Atif tweets something stupid then we know we will not get anything.

Story has lots of loop holes.so aman roshnis role is over i think .so will have to wait long.covid cases in India is 600 plus.escalating dramatically. So I think we will have to wait 2 months atleast to return to normalcy 

By then all will lost their interest. So makers will have to treat it like a new show and bring out their very best

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes this time Aman you throw yourself out I wouldn’t mind. Roshni forgives everything so best if aman goes if they want to bring separation. At this point first they should tell her she is pregnant and then take it from there.

Yes poor roshni she won’t ever get to meet her parents unless they never died? 

look how in yesterday's episode, she was blooming under amans touch.Roshni has the heart of an angel which is equivalent to a doormat

If roshnis parents didnt die where r they.How will this truth comes out.Bcoz tabeezi wpnt tell anything.she is another roshni I think