RagNa/AshNa SS: LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE epilogue on page 9

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Dearie's I'm going to started a new story...here I'll update character sketch... After completing my ongoing story will continue this one

Raghav singhani: 36 years old popular business men....owner singhania construction....for him his mother is everything and now his son ranveer

Pakhi singhania: wife of raghav singhania....happily married couple... House wife...for her husband is everything

Gauri singhania: raghav's mom ..but no more

Adithya singhania: son of raghav and pakhi ....4 years old

Kalpana mehra : top most popular business some...lived in Paris....owner of mehra construction

Arjun mehra: kalpi' s husband...but no more

Rajesh mehra: son of kalpana mehra...3 years old

Samar raizada: raghav's friend...working for him....

Maya raizada: Sammy's wife...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

Wait for your story

will try to update after completing my ongoing story

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 1

She waiting for singhania to reach mehra office, but this phone call still irritates her to the core " wow...you're here in india ,I would be happy if I got any project with you after all you're number one in this business world " 

She: oh.... Why this peoples keep irritating me,if I stay here one month I'm sure they will kill my happiness

"Samaira" yelled her

Samaira reach her cabin with huff : mam...you called me

She: where the hell is the singhania

Samaira: mam I called them ,they said they will reach here within 10 minutes but it's almost more than 20 minutes still now they didn't reached yet

She: you know what they will be begged me like everything to get one single project with me,but see now I came here for this meeting only didn't you informed them that KALPANA MEHRA didn't like waiting,

Samaira: I told them about you very well but don't know why they are doing like this

They talks disturbed when they heard knock on kalpi cabin door 

Kalpi: get in...(yelled)

Person: mam....mam

Kalpi: what mam...mam..tell who are you??

Person: mam...I'm payal raghav singhania sir ka PA

Which angered kalpi to the core: you singhania and singhania's employees watch are out ,don't have punctuality to come on time barked kalpi on payal

Payal: mam...I am sorry he didn't like this.,may be he got some work

Kalpi: you meant to say I didn't have any work for do

Payal: mam I didn't mean that

Kalpi: leave now 

Payal : mam 

Kalpi: I said leave now can't you hear me 

Without saying anything she about to leave but stopped when she heard kalpi voice behind her : and listen if your boss didn't reach mehra office within 5 minutes tell him there is no need for him to come I am sure I'll give this project to someone after all singhania is not only the construction in India

Hearing kalpi words payal nods her head in approval

Other side..

Person: Sammy drive fast to mehra office you know we are late

Sammy: I know raghav we are late it's because of you,you and your romance with your wife didn't end soon,is that necessary to romance with pakhi at morning??

Raghav opened his mouth to say something but stopped in midway " whatever it is we are late ..." Before he could continue his phone started to ring 

Raghav: yeah...tell me payal what was the matter...did you reach mehra office

Payal: Sir... I am there only...but sir Mrs. Mehra mam is angry now as you're late she said if you didn't reach with in five minutes then you'll miss this project

Raghav: what??

Payal: yes sir she said like that only

Raghav: but payal you  know na payal we are waiting for this project last year,and I tried very hard to make her agree to this project she is popular business women ,the business world ki queen ,you know it will be good to us if we get this project

Payal: but sir you didn't know how rude she is

Raghav: i said na she is the queen of business world if she didn't like that how will she manage everything

Payal: but sir we have only five minutes

Raghav: please payal do something I'll reach there in ten minutes

Payal: but...sir

Before she could speak raghav disconnected their call

Raghav: Sammy drive fast we have reach there soon he explained what payal told to him

Sammy: don't WO we will be there in 15 minutes

At mehra office

Kalpi: oh...this kapoor don't know why everyone want to tie project with me

Aria(kalpi friend) : after all you're kalpana mehra don't forget it 

Kalpi: yup...I am

Suddenly kalpi phone started to ring 

Kalpi murmured: unknown number ??

Aria: attend the call may be you know that person

Kalpi attend the call: hello

Person: what you are in India ,you didn't tell me kalpi,OK tell me how are you how is Rajesh it's has been long time that I saw you 

Kalpi: excuse me who are you?? May I know??

Person: kiya tum bool gaye??

Kalpi left out a sigh: hello excuse me are you going to tell your name or you want me to disconnected the call

Person: no,no,kalpi  don't disconnected the call,I'm your friend pakhi, pakhi singhania

Kalpi: pakhi....

Pakhi: yeah...pakhi your friend in school days do you forget me??

After sometimes thinking: no...no....pakhi I remembered you oh...tell me how are you??

Pakhi : I'm fine kalpi

Suddenly Kalpi intercom started to ringing

Kalpi: pakhi plss ek minute wait karo

Kalpi pick up the call: yeah tell me samaira

Samaira: mam...mr.singhania is here to meet you 

Kalpi: tell him to wait for 30 minutes I'll call him in

Samaria: OK mama

Back to pakhi: how are you kalpi??

Kalpi: I'm fine pakhi..and how is your life going

Pakhi: everything is going smooth,I got married to raghav,the famous businessman it was a pure arrange marriage but now we love each other you know kalpi I am so lucky to have him as a my life partner,he is so understandable and polite,and guess what we have one baby boy Adhithya 

Kalpi: oh...that's great I am so happy to hear it from you pakhi

Pakhi: and yours I heard you married to someone in USA and you're come here with him??

Kalpi: no pakhi he is no more

Pakhi: what?? But how?? When??

Kalpi with tears: I'll call you back pakhi I have important work to do bye...I call you  back see you soon

Saying that kalpi disconnected their call and started to sobbings

Aria: what happened kalpi?? Why are you crying??

Kalpi: nothing aria....just leave sometimes alone Plsss

Aria: but kalpi??

Kalpi: Plsss aria 

Kalpi started to cry her heart out as her moments with her husband started to flash in front of her'' I miss you hubby it's not fare you left me and Adhithya alone in this cruel world,everyone is around me for some selffishness only ...god you're so cruel me why it's always me who through every pain why it's always ME who lost my loved one''

Kalpi chain of thoughts broke when her intercom again ringed: 

Kalpi: yeah...tell me samaira

Samaira: mam here singhania is waiting for you last 40 minutes 

Kalpi: oh...I truly forget about it..ask them I am not going to tie this project with him like unpunctuality people like them

Samaira to raghav: sir mam told me she didn't want to talk to you as she didn't going to tie this project with your construction

Raghav: what?? 

Samaira: yeah sir

Raghav: but we are Waiting for her meet last 40 minutes

Kalpi on intercom: samaira give the phone to singhania

Before raghav could speak: hay Mr. Singhania I waited for you more than 15 minuted I just want you to give tour own taste how waiting make feel worst ,get out off my company Mr. Singhania you're not worth to work with me just leave ordered kalpi to raghav

Raghav: but....before he could speak kalpi disconnected their call

Raghav with defeated tone: let's go Sammy

While walking to parking area

Raghav: how rude this Mrs. Kalpana mehra??

Sammy: you only said that of she didn't rude like this how she managed the first position in this business world

Raghav: I said that but I didn't expect this level rudeness

Sammy: whatever it is we have to leave ...we will go to kapoor construction after that we will go to singhania construction as we have to discuss with prem about some important things

Raghav nod her head in approved

Mehra construction

Kalpi: Samaira now what's your job??

Samaira: mam meri khaam..???

Kalpi: I want the name of India's leading construction company

Samaira: OK mam

Kalpi: and also find their business like sincerity and loyalty

Samaira: mam you already that singhania construction is best to this project

Kalpi: that's not mean I have tolerate their carelessness... I believe first impression is best they made it bad to me it's not going to change do one thing mail to the all leading construction companies about our project and if they interested ask them to participate at clients meeting at  which going to held after two days with their presentation I know Everyone want to tie with my construction after all I'm the best

Samaira: OK mam...mam can I sent that mail to Singhania's

Kalpi with rude: what...don't you know that I didn't give anyone to second chance you become so stupid still now didn't know how to work 

Samaira: sorry mama

Kalpi is doing her work on mobile suddenly her Mobile started to ring,she smiled seeing the caller I'd

Kalpi: hay mera bachcha kiya kar rahi ho??

Rajesh: ammi where are you now??

Kalpi: main office mein hoon

Rajesh: but ammu it's almost 4 pm still now you didn't reached home,you forget me ??

Kalpi suddenly feel emotions through her heart: no bachcha how can forget you ,you know you are important to me

Rajesh: OK ammu I just kidding OK now wipes your tears off and come back home soon ,you know appu and me didn't like your crying

Kalpi smiled with tears : I know like son like dad

Rajesh: of course after all I'm Rajesh mehra and I feel proud to have that name

Kalpi smiled with tears and think: I feel your presence with me hubby because of our son,he is just like you everything is just like you,may be god gives you second birth after your death as our son,I love you,I miss you hubby I miss our moments together you're still alive I'm my heart I love you will always do till my last breathe

Rajesh: ammu where you lost ...don't tell with dad thoughts

Kalpi: I'll come bachcha be at dhaadhi and dhaadha OK 

Rajesh: OK ammu come home soon

Kalpi: I have to leave now,do you want to come??

Aria: no kalpi you go I'll come later I have to complete this project

Kalpi nod her head in approved and left with her Mobile

Kalpi drives her car with full speed suddenly a cold breeze touched her face and caress her hair and she lost her thought with her hubby

Arjun: you know more when your soft hair caress my face that too in wet at morning saying that arjun started leaving wet kisses on kalpi cheeks,forehead

Kalpi with compiling tone: you know what you always do this to me when I wake up at you morning

Arjun I loved to do this saying that he hugged kalpi more and kalpi snuggled more into him

This is the romantic morning for arjun, and kalpi like every morning

Suddenly kalpi car stopped with jerk and she come out from her thoughts 

Kalpi: oh god what happened??

Kalpi come out from the car and realized that she is collided with another car and two men's come out from the car angrily 

Person: who the hell...but stopped when he saw the person to Sammy " is she kalpi mehra right Sammy?? " 

Sammy: yeah raghav

Kalpi: look I'm sorry for that I'll pay you case for the damaged don't worry

Raghav think "  she didn't know me" 

Raghav: it's OK I'll manage by the way I'm...

Kalpi: I don't want any compensation with anyone here keep this saying that she fave cheque for 1 lack

Raghav: I don't want this amount you know who am I

Kalpi: sorry I have no interest to know anything about you just keep the cheque saying that she left the place

Raghav: how rude she is but she is looking more beautiful than the article

Sammy: raghav... What

Raghav: it's nothing come he just glance the cheque " 1 lack" she give 1 lack for this small damage 

Sammy: this amount is nothing to her don't forget she is

Raghav: kalpana mehra right

Sammy: yup...come let's go to the office

At mehra mansion

Rajesh ran to Kalpi when he saw her walking to the mansion

Rajesh: ammi.....

Kalpi: meri bachcha...I missed you saying that she left kisses on Rajesh all over face other side Rajesh enjoyed his ammi love more over rain of kisses

Rajesh: ammi...ammi...stop this if appu saw this he get jealous

Kalpi have tears : beta your appu didn't get jealous I believe he is still with us and protect us from all evilness

Rajesh: I know ammi...you know yesterday he came my dream and said took care your ammi ,I really missed her and Rajesh started to tell his dream like every morning it's not new for her as it's became his routine that talking about his dad ,his achievement he is just 3 years but he knew everything about his dad as from his childhood kalpi just told him everything about him because she just proud that arjun choose her 

Kalpi scoop Rajesh in her arms and started to walk to the dinning area also hearing his non stop Talkings about his day with kamla and vitthal.

Kalpi: hay mom...how is your day

Kamla: it's good beta and yours??

Kalpi: as usual mom rocking

Kamla smiled to her daughter" she very well know that after arjun death kalpi lost herself in business it's because of her headworking she achieve this place,now without her knowing there is nothing will happen in business world and she tried lot of times to make kalpi married to someone after all she is young it's not easy to grow a boy as a single mom but kalpi clearly said that THERE IS NO ONE IN HER LIFE EXCEPT ARJUN 

she come out from her thoughts when kalpi put hand on her head" momwhere you lost??" 

Kamla: no where ?? Let's have dinner beta come

Kalpi: mom where is Dad??

Kamla: he just went to walk 

Kalpi: it's good 

They had their dinner together and kalpi feeding rajesh with telling a story to him

At singhania mansion 

Everyone us chatting happily suddenly door bell started to ring

Pakhi: bahiya ...you at this time

Pakhi hugged prem happily " it's has been long time bhaiya I saw you I really missed you " prem hugged pakhi and entered to the mansion

Prem: hay everyone what's app

Sammy: just family chat tha

Prem: can I join you??

Gauri: of course beta after all we all are family 

Soon they started to talk about all things and the topics lead them to mehra constructions and prem said '' yeah....kalpana mehra is here and today she sent a mail to all leading construction companies about one project you know the project with is more than 100 crores do you received any mails like that

Raghav : wait I'll check it out saying that raghav eagerly but he didn't got any mails

Raghav: no...she didnt sent me any mails said Raghav with defeated

Pakhi : but why Raghav??singhania construction is not at all a low company you know in India our construction is second position of course first is mehra construction

Then Sammy told everything happened tonight and pakhi felt bad for Raghav 

Pakhi: I am sorry raghav because of me you lost this deal

Raghav: it's OK pakhi you are MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN THE PROJECT said Raghav with smile 

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pakhi singhaniya I don't like. Waiting next part. Thanks for update. 

vanajaragna thumbnail
vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Pakhi singhaniya I don't like. Waiting next part. Thanks for update. 

in my ff pakhi is nice you'll know about it soon...tq dear

vanajaragna thumbnail

awesome update

MadhuGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanajaragna

in my ff pakhi is nice you'll know about it soon...tq dear

if pakhi is nice how can raghav and kalpi come together. 

MadhuGupta thumbnail

Thank you very much for beautiful ragna's stories. Missing ragna badly. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

if pakhi is nice how can raghav and kalpi come together. 

I'll clear all doubt on next update I'll sent you PM