tq madhu...

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tq for reading Dearie's 

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Raghav love kalpi but he knows that their life is not simple.

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

Awesome update. Raghav love kalpi but he knows that their life is not simple.

yeah...

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 5

Raghav entered in mehra mansion huffing and puffing,

" momma!!!!!" Rajesh screamed at his night voice and jumped in kalpi arms " momma..I thought you'll be back tomorrow only..love you momma...you know I missed you so Much...even I asked dadi to call you lekin she didn't want to disturb you as your busy in work na...bit god fulfilled my wish.. He sent you here... " saying that so Rajesh hugged kalpi tightly

Other side raghav stares Rajesh and kalpi utterly confusion,he carress Rajesh hair with pure love " are you OK bachcha!!" ,Rajesh with innocent smile " of course uncle mein theek hoon" ,raghav stares kalpi with hurt and confusion, kalpi head bent down not wanting yo fave raghav hurt face

Kamla come on their ways " oh...kalpi beta tum aa gaye!! " ,kamla higher kalpi ,kamla" welcome raghav baba let's have coffee come" ,with a nod raghav entered in ...not wanting to face raghav kalpi said " mom...I feel so tired...I will take at my room" ,kamla" lekin kalpi raghav baba aa gaye ,you want to rest...let's talk to him" ,kalpi said coldly " mom..I have no time to talk strangers" ,raghav mumbled " strangers!!" Kalpi each and every words hurt raghav brutally " but I want my answer?!! Why is she lied to me about Rajesh?? What's bothering her??" 

After sometimes raghav " mom!! I want to speak to kalpi..can I go to her room..it's really very urgent about work" ,ksmla" sure beta ...tum chalo!?",

Raghav entered kalpi room without knocking and stares kalpi who is leaning on backward and Rajesh who is playing quitar ," I want to talk to you!!" Kalpi startled in her place when she heard raghav voice..." I'm not in mood Mr.singhania plsss leave me alone" ," I want to talk to you kalpana!?",... Other side Rajesh stares both of them with confusion " something bother momma..let's them shut out their problems " thinking that Rajesh went out of the room

After Rajesh left raghav closed room door " what are you doing Mr.singhania open the damm door ...you have no rights to behave with me like this...get out of here..." Yelled kalpi.." Why you Lief me kalpana that Rajesh is not well!!" Asked raghav with crossed arms on his chest...not knowing what to say kalpi stares here and there " I didn't get my answer kalpana...why you lied to me?? Can't you see how I scared when you said Rajesh is unwell...I'm the fool to believe your words...look at myself I feel like humiliated.. You lied to me...you hurt my feelings... You hurt my love...how could you do this to me kalpana?? Plsss don't hurt my feelings... Don't make me scared ...I can't imagined you and Rajesh in any troubles... I care for both of you ..damm it...can't you understand" ,kalpi returned with same hurt " I can understand raghav...that's why I want you to away from me...I don't want anyone care for us...let's us live all alone how Aryan left me...and you married man...be happy with pakhi and adi" 

Raghav replied with tears" I don't love her kalli...I love...." ," stop it raghav!!" Kalpi shows her palms to raghav..." Stop it..I love my Aryan...I don't want give his place to anyone... He us my first and last love...plsss leave me peacefully.. Don't make things complicated... I want to live with my Aryan memories...our sweet memories.. Pls don't ruined my little world" saying that kalpi started to cry her heart out and fell on the ground...raghav ran to kalpi and held her shoulder " kalpi plsss don't cry..your happiness is important to me...pls ...now what you want from me..tell me..." Kalpi said coldly " stay away from me raghav plsss" raghav hand fell on from kalpi shoulder ..his heart skipped a beat...his heart wants her happiness but what was her happiness... " stay away from me " her words enclosed raghav ear..." Your happiness is mine " saying that he left there 

After raghav left kalpi took Aryan and her marriage photo which is placed on " what I do Aryan plsss guide me....you're my everything... I'm only yours...." 

Flashback starts

Who r u?? Exclaimed Aryan ,kalpi nervously " sir you ordered chocolates ..so came here to give you.." ,Aryan " OK give it to me" ..while getting chocolate from kalpi hands Aryan hands just touches kalpi ...kalpi felts butterflies on her stomach...other side Aryan said coldly " plss leave now??" ,kalpi about to walks but slipped on the floor,she closed her eyes in fear...about to fall but Aryan caught hold in her waist... Kalpi lost herself in Aryan brown eyes...but soon she composed herself and come out from the mansion

Aryan engagement date...

Everyone gathered for Aryan engagement with Arohi....but one call from his construction enough to break the engagement..

Mehra construction

Aryan saw every business partners are fuming in anger...

what Mr.mehra because of your stupid decision your company found to face lot of financial loss...if the situation is going like this I'm sure then your construction will be shut out 

Aryan pleaded " no....I'll handle everything... Plsss give me sometimes " 

" we invest more than crore in your business... We will give you only 10/days ..after that we want our shares

Mehra mansion

" what!!??" Arohi dad exclaimed, and he continued " OK let break this engagement, our relationship ends right here right now!!",Arohi " dad what are you saying ..we lobe each other"," I know beta you both love each other ,but I don't want to put you in trouble to marry you a poor guy who is not at all our status." ,Aryan " uncle what are you saying ?? Plss don't Separate us plsss" ," no...Aryan plssss don't make scene accept it....my daughter didn't going to marry you!!" ,arohi about to walk but Aryan held her wrist " arohi plsss " ," no..Aryan my dad is right I don't want to marry you ...poor like you...leave me...don't come near to me.." Aryan hearts shattered into peaces..

Flashback ends

Kalpi closed her eyes while tears roll down on her cheeks

Singhania mansion

Raghav walked like a lifeless body in singhania mansion ...seeing him like this pakhi asked with concern " raghav what happened?? You came early?? But you said you'll be back tomorrow only...what happened?? ",without saying anything raghav released pakhi hands on him and walked to the room

It's has been more than a week after that encounter raghav and kalpi didnt came face to face

Raghav POV

It's one week kalpi I didn't saw you everytime I try my level best to see you bit your words " plsss stay away from me'" it's kills my heart...of your happiness lays on our distance I'm OK with it

Other side kalpi know her wants to see raghav but she mask her feelings very well,and roamed like nothing happened

Next morning

Kalpi on mobile: Aria I have a important meeting today...and also have some personal work so you go and attend the meeting with singhania construction(she don't want to face raghav)

Aria: but kalpi..

Kalpi: no...aria you carry on bye

Raghav on mobile

Raghav : Sammy I have a important work...and also have to go to check kapoor construction..

Sammy: but raghav..we have meeting with mehra Construction, you know it's important one

Raghav: I know Sammy and I'm sure you will manage them

Before raghav could say anything raghav disconnected their call

While driving kalpi eyes caught raghav car number and everyone gathered around his car,kalpi came out of from car

Raghav!!!!!

Kalpi whole world shattered when her eyes fell on bleeding raghav on his head