Love ragna moments but feeling bad for pakhi nice ending 

ty

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful story with awesome ending feel bad for pakhi. Where is adi. Please one more chapter with ragna child. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Beautiful story with awesome ending feel bad for pakhi. Where is adi. Please one more chapter with ragna child. 

will try to write epilogue

vanajaragna thumbnail

Tq Dearie's for reading

I'll try to epilogue on RagNa kids

Hopefully will update soon

Take care

Love you all

Stay home 

Stay safe

vanajaragna thumbnail

Epilogue

After six years 

" oh baby ,Angel don't do that,your momma will kill me plss sapre me" raghav try to snatch kalpi lip gloss from his 2.5 years old baby girl Sara , she smatched the lip gloss all over her face soon eye shadows got her attention she started to apply it on her cheeks and Raghav face too ," oh..no baby plsss come we will play with your toys..your momma is enjoying her time with your dadi's and here me stuck with your antique, I'm sure she will kill me when she saw you " saying so raghav try to snatch kalpi lip gloss, and eye shadows from his angel hands ,she pouted her lips almost verge of crying" oh..no no don't cry here you go,whatever you want do if my death is written in your momma hands no one is there is save me" said Raghav to his pouted baby ,soon she started to toothy smile once she got her momma things

" papa this is too loose for me..why it's can't fit on my body " asked Tara (RagNa 4 years old girl) who is try to wear kalpi gown  ," now you too Tara plss don't touch your momma things Tara ,come I'll buy you lot of gowns for you tomorrow but leave it Tara for papa,you know how your momma punish me ,yesterday night too she hit me see my cheeks are red ,she slapped me to mess with the kitched at day" 

" yeah...papa yesterday night I came to your room at 12.30" said Tara in but interpreted by raghav " kyu?? You came?? " ," yeah papa mein aa gaye but I heard some different sounds from your room,I thought momma is punishing you so just don't want to put myself in danger " said Tara innocently 

Other side raghav gulped what he heard from his little pari ,he lost himself their wild and heated passionate love making at yesterday night 

He come out from his trance when he heard kalpi words " she the hell is happening here?? Raghav can't you stop your child" 

" what do you by your child?* doesn't they your child too??" 

Kalpi give a angry glare to Raghav,and sat beside Raghav with one year old boy in her lap (aakash) ,kalli let out of loud sigh in tired " ouch!! My back are paining raghav" ," what happened let me see you" raghav started to massage on her back,unable to control her feelings kalpi let out loud moan " ah..",you have to control yourself kalpi our childrens are here ,kalpi glare raghav 

" OK ..if you want to take some rest can we let our babies to our dadi ,I'm sure you'll feel better " 

" no raghav..from onwards I don't want to keep my babies away from us" said Kalpi seriously

" kyu??" Asked raghav with confusion

" if they keep our babies with I'm you will plan for other one ,now I'm tired raghav,once the baby come I'll take rest completely after that don't you dare to touch me,I'll kill you if you come near to me ,we will stay under one room with our babies" 

" what kalpi I can't get that??" 

" what really we are going to welcome our little brother or sister soon " jumped Adi and Rajesh in happiness

Other side raghav eyes widened with surprise " really I'm so halpiee kalpi, but I'm not going to accept your conditions to stay with kids in under one roof because I'm planning a one cricket team..my own family " grinned raghav while hugging kalpi

Kalpi opened her mouth in perfect o shape hearing raghav words

Edited by vanajaragna - 4 years ago
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

3 boys and 2 girls. Awesome update. I like this story. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

3 boys and 2 girls. Awesome update. I like this story. 

tq madhu...love you❤️