Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You guys will be okay, don't worry, just monitor your conditions and keep yourself indoors. 

The percentage of people having very sever symptoms due to covid-19 is very low. 

Doesn't mean you shouldn't take the symptoms seriously. 

Better to call up a helpline to see what they recommend. A lot of cities have test centers set up so they might direct you to one of them. 

If you feel like your symptoms are not getting better or are getting worse, then of course you have to consult a hospital. But better call up before you go anywhere physically. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Hopefully, your symptoms will disappear soon. Last week, I also had flu symptoms (fever, little nose block, but no cough). If you are still worried, try telephonic advice if available. 

I just stayed at home with paracetamol. I don't even know whether it was Corona. Could not get it checked. (That's my only frustration. Woh Kaun Thi? ) 

That is what i am saying contact your nearest hospital and take doctor s advice if they ask you to get it tested then do that or take medicine 

How will posting your symptoms on a public platform help ??? The need of this post is what i am trying to understand 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heartbleed

abhi kisi nay bola doctor dikhaogay toh aur logon ko aur old people ko aur vulnerable logon ko infect karnay kay chances hain. isliye ghar pay rehnay ko bola. bol rahay wohi karna behtar hai aisay time par.

do call your doctor first, and ask his/her opinion that if its ok to visit her/him or should you wait...

as I said, don't assume things on your own. talk to the "professional" first.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am able to hold breath for 10+ seconds without any strain. Thanks. It's just that the cold, cough and now mild fever is still there. Thanks again.

Not all cold, cough n fever are related to COVID-19. But there is no harm in taking precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones. Stay indoors and keep checking on for how long you can hold your breath without discomfort or strain (does not mean you keep doing it all the time, just check once or twice in a day) if anytime its 5 secs or less contact the helpline immediately. All the while maintain safe distance from elderly in your family and take basic hygiene precautions like mask and handwash when you have to interact. Keep drinking lots of liquids and never let the body become dehydrated. Take vitamin c rich liquids n food. And if possible sit in the morning sunshine for vitamin D. Its a flu and it will go away just give your body time to fight it. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Asking for advice on a forum or social networks is the worse thing you should do. ðŸ¤ª

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Asking for advice on a forum or social networks is the worse thing you should do. ðŸ¤ª

Maybe they do not want to scare their loved ones before they are sure about it themselves. Maybe they are comfortable in sharing their doubts to the familiar strangers here n seek a word of assurance to feel better. Its ok to not feel ok and its also ok to reach out in which ever way they feel comforting to them.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Just to add:

The 10 second breath holding test is fake. Please don't assess the severity of symptoms by that. You can read it here:

https://www.indiatoday.in/fact-check/story/fact-check-coronavirus-hold-breath-1658725-2020-03-23

And yes please take professional advice. Take care. Get well soon! 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This season change is also like that. Every house one person  is having flu

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So I should go for the corona test? ok thanks..

Yeah I think you should...or better still just call, describe your symptoms and see if they say you need to get tested...I wouldn’t go out rn unless it’s absolutely necessary 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

U should consult a doctor..at least on phone.

Take steam..helps with cold.

And warm haldi water helps with cough. Even soups and Rasam will help with both