Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Ummm if you have cough and cold shouldn't you be visiting a doctor what good will this post to do you?????

Bad suggestion. In most cases, it will go on its own (just like any other flu). But if one visits clinic (when there are no severe symptoms) , he/she will be infecting other patients who are old/vulnerable. It can be severe for them. At home also, it is better to keep away from elderly.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Bad suggestion. In most cases, it will go on its own (just like any other flu). But if one visits clinic (when there are no severe symptoms) , he/she will be infecting other patients who are old/vulnerable. It can be severe for them. At home also, it is better to keep away from elderly.

Well having cough and cold does not necessarily mean you have the corona disease and that s why you should consult a doctor  surely a doctor with a certified degree and years of work experience will more helpful than forum members here.  Government/WHO/ doctors have time and gain said that consult your nearest hospital and get yourself checked but no people would rather try and act smart everyone here know better than doctors . That s why one should consult doctors they can tell you clearly if it covid or something else

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Okay so I should stay at home only. Thanks.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Well having cough and cold does not necessarily mean you have the corona disease and that s why you should consult a doctor  surely a doctor with a certified degree and years of work experience will more helpful than forum members here.  Government/WHO/ doctors have time and gain said that consult your nearest hospital and get yourself checked but no people would rather try and act smart everyone here know better than doctors . That s why one should consult doctors they can tell you clearly if it covid or something else

Below are the suggestions by certified doctors. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/coronavirus-symptoms-what-are-they-should-i-call-doctor-covid-19

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/20/health/how-to-see-a-doctor-coronavirus-wellness/index.html

heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Do not panic. Keep yourself hydrated. Check if you can hold your breath for 10+ seconds without any strain. If in India call the state helpline they will guide you the further course of action. In all this keep up your intake of liquids that is the most important thing to do. Helpline number is 1075 or 91-11-23978046 in India. You will be ok. Get well soon.line Number fo+91-11-23978046 or 1075 Helpline Number for corona-virus : 11-23978046 or 1075

I am able to hold breath for 10+ seconds without any strain. Thanks. It's just that the cold, cough and now mild fever is still there. Thanks again.

heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Don’t worry having cold n cough doesn’t necessarily means having coronavirus... this season is like this... most of the people hv cold n cough... monitor yourself for a week... only if you hv got shortness of breath or headache and body pain with temperature increasing then go n show urself to a doc... but try to isolate urself from ur family just in case 

Okay cold and cough may be due to season. Yes I have mild fever and headache now. No shortness of breath though. Okay I will isolate myself from my family. Thanks.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Me too. I am unable to breath normally from 3 days( nasal congestion) . Called hotline just to make sure and was told with my  symptoms I am at very low risk and cannot do a test. Advised me to see a doctor for my asthmatic cough. Little relieved as it’s not covid. I am currently taking anti histamines, nasal sprays and humidifier in my room.

I felt like sharing as I am still worried.

CDlove thumbnail

Going to a doctor can potentially be one of the worst things you can do right now. Other than overburdening the already fragile health care system, you are at the risk of contracting or giving an infection to a more vulnerable person.

If the symptoms are not severe, monitor it for a day or two. You can call the helpline from the country you are in (most countries have helplines set up for COVID-19 consultations). The helplines are set up exactly so that people don't rush in to hospitals and taking resources away from people who are in dire need of. 

Speak to health care professionals set up for COVID-19 over the phone and they will guide you on how to proceed. 

CDlove thumbnail

Also, isolate yourself from other as much as possible! 

heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Monitor your temperature. Try to stay away from your loved ones. Hope you have folks around to help with your chores.

Make sure you get enough rest, drink fluids and stay nourished. Take a break from MSM & SM.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery 👍🏼

Mild temperature I have.

Yes I have folks around. 

Ok I shall drink fluid.

Thanks for wishes.