#2 rabba yaar se mila de,pt 14 on pg 92 updt on 20/1

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Another story whose thread is locked,posting the prologue.will be updating part 1 soon.till then enjoy the prologue.

Prologue

Ruhi was looking at Raman sneaking from the curtain, waiting for his to get free, but to her disappointment, he was go on doing his work since last half an hour. Seeing raman all busy, Ruhi finally said meekly-papa. 

Raman raised his head and saw little Ruhi standing on the door holding the curtain. He close his laptop and said -ruhi, what happened beta. Why u r standing there ,come to papa beta. 

Ruhi walked slowly to Raman and got adjusted in his lap. He hugged Ruhi tight and said -kuch chahiye kya aapko beta. 

Ruhi nodded in yes. 

Raman -what?? 

Ruhi -ur time. Kal mere school mein parents teacher meeting hai. I want to take u with me. 

Raman -mumma ko le kar chale jao. Why u r telling this to me. 

Ruhi -mumma busy hai, she has to go somewhere. Aap please chale naa papa, I want u to meet my ma'am, she is very sweet, woh meri favourite hai. Please papa chalo naa. 

Raman -i would love to come beta, but papa is really busy. Wait I will talk to ur mumma, she will surely go and meet ur favourite ma'am. 

Ruhi nodded and raman called -shagun, Shagun. 

Shagun came and said -kya hua raman. 

Raman -why u r not going to ruhi's PTM. 

Shagun -mujhe aur bhi kaam hai. 

Raman -but ruhi should be ur priority. I think u have forgotten that I have married u, he was saying when Shagun said -yaad hai mujhe, u married me just for Ruhi. But iska matlab yeh nahi ki meri zindagi mein sirf ruhi hi hogi. Biwi ka haq toh diya nahi mujhe, kam se kam, chain se saans toh le lene diya karo. 

Raman -yeh sab baatein abhi karni zaruri ho, Ruhi ke saamne.

Shagun -toh kab karun, tumhare paas mere liye kabhi samay hota hai, u r always busy either in ur meetings or in Ruhi. I am nowhere in ur priority list raman. 

Raman -just shut up, bandh karo apni yeh bakwaas. tumse baat karna hi bekar hai. 

Shagun -toh mat Karo, tumhari beti hai naa. Jao le karke ptm mein. I am busy tomorrow. She said and went out making raman angry and ruhi sad. 

Seeing ruhi so sad Raman said -why u r sad betu, if ur mumma don't have time for u, toh kya hua. Ur papa will go with u.

Ruhi got happy hearing this and said -aap chaloge papa. 

Raman -ofcourse, papa chalenge bhi, aur aapki favourite ma'am se bhi milenge. OK. 

Ruhi nodded happily and said -ok papa, love u papa, thank u papa. She said and went happily. 

Raman closed his eyes and said -why u left us alone ishita, dekho tumhari beti aur tumhara raman , kitne akele hai tumhare bina. He said and a tear escape his eyes. 

Shagun saw this from the window and said -its more then two and half years, but jeeju aaj bhi akka ki nahi bhoole. No he is not jeeju anymore, he is Raman, my raman. Raman aaj bhi uss eeshita ko nahi bhoole. She said and went from there angrily. 

That's all for now, enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail

Index

PART 1 scroll down

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago
Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update...... Continue soon.... Eagerly waiting 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome prologue 

Pls pls pls continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail

PART 1

Ruhi was sitting in raman's lap and said-aap sachchi chaloge , papa??

Raman pecked her temple and said-ofcourse bachcha,papa chalenge bhi aur aapki favourite ma'am se milenge bhi.

Ruhi got happy and said-yaay,aap world ke best papa ho .

Raman smiled and said-world ke best papa toh mujhe hona hi hai,after all I promised someone to be like this .he said and remembered ishita saying,mujhe pata hai aap hamari ruhi ka bahut achche se khayal rakhenge but promise me Raman,u will do everything for keep her happy always .

Raman closed his eyes and said-tumse kiya hua promise nibha raha hoon ,ishi .but trust me it's very hard.bahut mushkil hai tumhare bina rehna but phir bhi yeh mushkil kaam kar raha hoon.sirf tumhare liye.he thought caressing ruhi's hair.

Seeing him with closed eyes ruhi said-r u tired,papa.ruhi sula de.

Raman opened his eyes hearing her and said smiling -nahi bachche,papa is all good.aap bolo kya keh rahi thi.

Ruhi -meri ma'am naa,bahut achchi hai.aur main unki favourite hoon.aapko pata hai woh mujhe khud khilati hai ,jab main kha nahi paati.

Raman-really,tab toh sach mein bahut achchi hai.whats her name??

Ruhi-mujhe nahi pata,main toh ma'am kehti hoon.she said cutely.

Raman-achcha,now go and do ur work.papa ko bhi thoda kaam hai.

Ruhi-ok papa,she said and went while Raman was looking at his three years old daughter.

He smiled and said-dhai saal ho gaye tumhe gaye hue,ishi.but aaj bhi tumhari kami utni hi khalti hai jaise pehle din thi.aaj tak tumhare bina jeena nahi seekh paaya,aur dukh toh iss baat ka hai,ki hamari bachchi tumhe jaan nahi paayi.tumhara pyaar nahi mehsus kar paayi.kyun chod kar chali gayi hume,ishi.kya tumhe hamari yaad nahi aati,tumhe takleef nahi hoti meri takleef dekh kar.please wapas aa jao,main nahi jee paa raha tumhare bina.haan mar nahi paaya,kyunki hamari 6 mahine ki bachchi ko sambhalna tha mujhe,but sach kehta hoon,Mar tumhare saath hi gaya tha.ab saansein le raha hoon ab.aaj bhi bhool gayi paaya woh din jab tum mujhse alag hui thi.he said thinking about the day ishita died.

Flashback

Raman picked the phone and said-hi jaan,kya kar rahi ho??

Ishita-guess Karo.

Raman thought for a while and said-no,tum woh tile wale mandir nahi jaa rahi ho naa??

Ishita-sorry jaan,I couldn't stop.main wahin jaa rahin hoon.

Raman-what the heck,ishi .tum jaanti ho tum nahi ho physically itni strong ki tum itni uchayi par akele jaa sako. Tum kyun jaa rahi ho .

Ishita-i know aap gussa ho but main kya karun.jab se Maine pandit ji se suna hai ki aap par khatra hai,main sukoon se nahi reh paa rahi hoon.issliye chali aayi ,apne pati ke liye dua maangne.

Raman-tumhe nahi jaana chahiye tha,jaan.atleast akele toh bilkul nahi.

Ishita-main akele nahi hoon.

Raman-kya matlab,tum ruhi ko le kar gayi ho??

Ishita-kuch bhi Raman,main ruhi ko le kar aaungi .arey woh kitni choti hai,main shagun ke saath aayi hoon.

Raman-oh shagun hai,tab toh thik hai .woh tumhara dhyaan rakhegi .phone do usse.

Ishita-ek minute,she said and give phone to shagun.

Shagun-haan jeeju.

Raman-apni akka ka bahut achche se dhyaan rakhna .

Shagun-aap ghabraiye mat .main unka achche se khyaal rakhungi.she said and hung up the call while Raman got satisfied .

After an hour,he got a call .he picked it only to hear shagun crying.

Raman -kya hua shagun,why r u crying??

Shagun-i am sorry ,jeeju .ishita akka pahad se gir gayi.

Raman got up and said-kya,yeh kya keh rahi ho.

Shagun-haan jeeju,raasta bahut kharab tha pahadi wale mandir ka .Maine akka ko mana kiya ,kaha wapas chalte hai.but woh nahi maani,toh hum dheere dheere chadne lage .achanak se unka pair phisla aur mere sambhalne se pehle woh gir gayi.she said crying making Raman stunned.

Raman-main aa raha ,he said and ran out of his office.

After a long drive,he reached there and saw his and her family there along with police .police were trying to find about ishita but wasn't getting any clue.shagun was crying hugging her mother while ruhi was crying unknown of the happenings around.he went to his mother and took ruhi in his arms hugging her tight .

The search operation went for long but nothing could be found.at last ishita was declared dead breaking Raman completely .he start drowning himself in her memories while ruhi's health also start getting affected.

Thinking about ruman and mainly ruhi ,ishra parent decided to get Raman and shagun married.at first he was not ready but for his daughter's sake he agreed for the marriage and soon Raman and shagun got married.on the first day of their marriage only Raman stated very clearly that he will never give her any right of being a wife ,though she will enjoy all his monetary rights but he will never love her in any way.though shagun was sad by his decision,but she adjusted with his wish.

Flashback end

Raman-woh din hai aur aaj ka din,main aaj bhi sirf tumse pyaar karta hoon,ishi.aur kahin naa kahin iss umeed mein zinda hoon ki shayad tum kabhi laut kar aa jao.he was thinking when shagun came and sat next to him.

Raman look at her and said-kya hua,abhi bhi kuch kehna bacha hai.

Shagun-gussa ho gaye.

Raman-nahi bahut khush hoon,tum ruhi ko aise kyun treat karne lagi ho .yaad rakho woh meri pehli priority hai,aur tumhari bhi honi chahiye.

Shagun-ruhi meri priority hai aur hamesha rahegi.par Raman,aapko bhi mere baare mein sochna chahiye.mujhe bhi kisi cheez ki zarurat ho sakti hai.

Raman-kya kehna chahti ho,kya chahiye tumhe.

Shagun-aapka pyaar,raman.hamara bachcha,Maine itne saal iss ghar ko pyaar se ,itne jatan se sambhala,sajaya .kya mujhe pyaar nahi chahiye.mujhe aapka pyaar chahiye.

Raman-u know shagun,it's not possible.

Shagun-kyun possible nahi hai,Raman.do saal se jyada ho gaye akka ko gaye hue.ab toh aage badh jaiye.

Raman-sorry shagun,but I just can't move ahead.main aaj bhi wahin khada hoon jahan woh mujhe chod kar gayi thi.

Shagun-but ab main thakne lagi hoon,mujhe mera pati chahiye,mera bachcha chahiye .

Raman-woh main tumhe nahi de paaunga,but if u want I can give u freedom from this relationship aur badle mein joh tum chaho .Maine toh tabhi mana kiya tha iss shaadi ke liye,but tum bhi maan gayi thi sabki tarah.

Shagun-kyunki mujhe lagaa tha aap kabhi toh mujhe pyaar karne lagenge.

Raman-galat lagaa tha tumhe,main kabhi tumhe pyaar nahi kar paaunga,kyunki Maine sirf ishita se pyaar kiya hai ,aaj bhi karta hoon.

Shagun-toh phir mera kya status hai aapki life mein??

Ishita-u r my wife,my responsibility but pyaar nahi ho.mera pyaar sirf ishita thi,hai aur hamesha rahegi .he said blankly making shagun angry and she walked out of the room.

That's all for now,enjoy .

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great story! Do continue soon ☺

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Raman misses ishita so much💔😭

He married shagun under pressure for their families 

Shagun was there with ishita when they went on the mandir....it is really suspicious 😕

He is living since he feels his ishita is alive ❤️

He is living only for their daughter 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting  update 

I think shagun plan kidnapped ishita 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sad update

Ruhi got happy when raman said he will come to her school she told him how her miss make her ear with her own hand Raman said than she is so nice ruman talk was nice ramans pov was sad he is missing ishita so much he remembered the flashback how ishita died ishita called him raman asked her what's going on ishita asked him to guess ramam said if she have went to that temple Ishita said yes raman said she is so weak she shouldn't have gone there ishita said she is not alone shagun is with her raman asked shagun to take care of Ishita shagun said yes after one hour he got call from shagun who told him ishita fell down from hills raman was shocked he reached to that place ishra parents and police were there poor little baby was crying raman make her calm police declared ishita dead raman was broken ruhis health also got worsening ishra parents decided to get raman and shagun get married raman was not ready but agreed for ruhi but he cleared shagun he will never give her ishitas place she will be only ruhis mother shagun came and said sorry to Raman and told him she want his love and their baby raman said that will never happen his love ishita forever shagun got angry why I m feeling like shagun was behind ishitas accident I think ishita is alive

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Great start 

Interesting

Thanks for the pm