Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

We have reached shade eleven .It was an emotional one too. At last the mystery surrounding kushi’s veil has been disclosed kushi is a child widow. The system of child marriage is  still prevalent in parts of India especially in the remote villages of India  and it is prevalent in Ratnagiri.

It’s highly unfortunate kushi is a child widow hence many restrictions are imposed on her. But happy Lavanya is her friend and loves her .Now since Lavanya has told Arnav about the happenings of kushi’s life I think it’s going to be Arnav who will comes as a saviour and rescue her from this cruel social evil.

For that may be there could be series of confrontations he may have with his mother. It’s going to be exciting from here to see how the story moves forward.

Edited by abivicky86 - 4 years ago
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing one

Thought Arnav will come face to face during their Pune trip but never expected to happen it soon. Now Arnav knew the face behind the veil is the same one who bumped into him on his day of the arrival to Ratnagiri. How much ever Arnav is angry seeing Khushi's stubbornness he couldn't be without showing his concern for her. Khushi neglects Arnav's words when he asks her to take rest due to her fever.

So the mystery behind Khushi's rude behavior is revealed to Arnav. Was expecting that Khushi might be a widow which is why she is keeping herself apart from touching the things needed in the temple but never expected her to be a child widow. Even to this day, especially in remote villages people who follow child marriages. It was really unfortunate for Khushi to be a victim of child marriage and restrictions had been imposed on her because of her loss. Manhoos, really what's Khushi fault if her husband had died due to snake bite. Did she ask the snake to take his life? Society knew it is easy to blame the innocent. As Lavanya said Khushi needs love to get rid of her bitterness she has in her life and glad at least she is supporting Khushi just by being with her even though knowing Khushi never opens up herself and keeping her busy with studies.

Eager for the next one

Thanks for the PM

unnik7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Surely... Arnav will be the love for khushi.

I assumed khushi was a widow but never thought that she may be a child widow.

Her life is very much dull and i am sure that our arnav will make it colorful. But ammaji will be a real obstacle.

Savera84 thumbnail

It is sad, people still believe in these bad practices.  If not this some other.

I am glad Lavanya has no qualms in befriending Khushi. It is sad, Khushi had to deal with it all alone, since the age of 12.  Parents are no help.  Forget it, the drunkard father takes it on both mother and daughter  while they are slogging at Ammaji's place and bringing money home.  No wonder Khushi is bitter.  Hopefully she gets some happiness soon and Arnav will bring some changes in the mind sets of Ratnagiri people.

Cheers.....

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ammaji is a paradox. She is doing many things for her people's welfare, but I guess widows are not included in her plans.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

I like Lavanya here for supporting Khushi and helping her educate herself. Would like to see Khushi get some skills besides cooking and cleaning and maybe get a job. Arnav will probably try to help now. What will be Ammaji's attitude?

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Love the story. Poor Khushi, tragic life.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The so called society.. blamed a child for the death of her husband even she didn't knew the meaning of a thing.. so Arnav got to know everything about Khushi and also saw her face.. lets see how will he be with her from here.. loved reading this amazing update.. Thanks Rose πŸ˜Š

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A very sad update, my heart is crying for khushi πŸ˜­. Ammaji is having double standards. Arnav is already smitten by khushi now he will fall for her more but it will be tough to break through khushi. 

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Khushi is a child widow..

Such a big crime..

She's considered "Manhoos" for whole mankind because her husband died the same day she entered his house..

Arnav is frustrated to know about it..

He's surprised that Ammaji doesn't treat her well in spite of being a social worker..

La is her only friend but she doesn't share anything with her..

La tells Arnav that Khushi needs love in her distressed life..

Arnav has not such feelings for her yet..

So it's out of question for him to fall for her all of a sudden..

nice update,Rose !!!