Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 updatedPg52dt.5.8.20(Page 12)

Posted: 4 months ago

I like how you are bringing up social issues here, Rose. Societal pressures govern so much of people's life decisions. Khushi's point about self esteem is very valid, but that is the one thing that is not focused on. The duties and responsibilities of a woman to everyone around her is rammed home from the beginning. But the duty of care that she owes to herself is forgotten. 

Posted: 4 months ago

Welcome back πŸ‘

Loving the new characters πŸ˜€

Posted: 3 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I think khushi is a widow that’s why she doesn’t participate in any rituals ppl in villages believe in these orthodox beliefs n make the lives of poor girls miserable.

Awesome shots, arnav's teasing is the main highlight. Ammaji is too dominating. Thanks for the pm. Waiting for the next part eagerly. 

Is Khushi a Widow ?? But then why isnt she allowed near the god ? Maybe some weird rule that Ammaji has......earlier during the thal situation i thought she is in her periods and hence refused to hand it over but i guess it goes deeper then that......

Arnav is honestly, just in playing mood, he is playing around with LA........thank god even she isnt serious yet, cause it will be difficult to break to her sweet heart later..... cause he definitely already in Khushi....thinking about her only....

Arnav has a lot of growing up to do! 

I'm curious as to why Khushi can't go inside the temple, and why she has been instructed to keep her face covered. This is so at odds with her otherwise feisty attitude. Her character is a very interesting one, Rose. 

Nice update  , I think khushi is widow but she didn't wear white

Sanaya Irani Barun Sobti Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon