Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the Update

Khushi is so miffed off for being blamed for the mistakes not done by her. Poor girl even when she was not willing to accompany Arnav and Lavanya to Pune, Khushi had to abide Ammaji's words. Arnav trying to be nice with Khushi didn't let go of her stubbornness to take his help in running the errands given to her. Her stubbornness cost her getting hurt in her legs. For a moment thought Arnav is going to shout at her for her stubbornness and being carelessness instead he was being calm and treated her legs carefully which surprised Khushi too. Will Arnav let go of Arnav without his flirty remarks? No. Had to have the upper hand, in the end, knowing that irks Khushi a lot. 

Eagerly waiting for their Pune trip. 

Thanks for the PM

kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update. Khushi is so stubborn here and Arnav is having fun teasing her. I love that part. Lavanya is really nice and cares a lot about Khushi. Can't wait for their Pune trip.. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Khushi is way too grumpy and unhappy.  She does not know what she is doing with Arnav.  Arnav's condition is like damned you do, damned you don't.  My sympathy for him at this point.  He was trying to be cordial. Lavanya is sweet, but it looks like she is the only one who is getting her way with Ammaji.  I am not sure whether Ammaji is planning to get them married or not.  Why can't Lavanya go alone with Arnav?  Does she think Lavanya is a kid and she needs protection while Arnav is busy tending to his work?

Nice update.

Cheers......

unnik7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow.. now tetanus inj. That will be a scene to watch.

I really thought arnav will ignore khushi now. But finally he is back to his real self. And i like the way khushi is irritated with this arnav.

And i really loved the scene where he licked the curry on his shirt. That was cute eventhough khushi got ammaji's wrath.

And waiting for their trip..

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Khushi is stubborn , Arnav is no less he likes to rile her . May be Pune trip will bring changes in their opinion of each other . Arnav hasn't seen Khushi yet , interesting πŸ˜‰

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Rose, 

Updated my commentπŸ‘

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh she is so stubborn awesome 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This story is getting more exciting than ever the cat and mouse game is still continuing with great vigour.

Kushi is very keen on maintaining a distance from Arnav that too with a veil covering her face  can’t understand why ? ,so also ever ready to argue and fight with him, but Arnav couldn’t care less he is a guy who has come from the city where people freely mingle about. The more she tries to stay away from him the more he is hell bent on pursuing her. He always loves to rile her up . Loved the scene when kushi gets hurt and to scare her he has recommended a tetanus injection .Poor lavanya is unaware of all that is happening between both of them.

Lavanya is very enamoured by Arnav and considers him like a hero but Arnav sees her like a little sister. Lavanya is all excited to go to Pune with Arnav but Ammaji doesn’t want to send her alone with Arnav so kushi has to forcefully go with lavanya to Pune  as her chaperone.

Waiting to read about their Pune trip.

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Khushi is always blamed for deeds done or not done by her ..

Ammaji's stern rude behavior with Khushi is irritating..

Arnav's behavior is strange..

He likes to rile up Khushi..

He genuinely tries to help her by offering ride to where ever she wanna go..

She plainly refuses his offer..

I don't think she does it out of disrespect..

She knows her limitations..

La is very sweet..

I hope she doesn't turns grey when Arshi grow real feelings for each other ..

Waiting for Pune trip,Rose..

Expectations r high..

πŸ˜‰

Edited by pakpearl - 4 years ago
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Rose, loving this... Read all the parts at a go... 

Is Khushi a widow ? I guess that could be one reason why she does not enter temple or help at Puja room... I know of not many cultures prohibiting widows from praying, but this is some remote village... While Ammaji seems to work towards betterment of the village in basic aspects, she seems extremely strict on continuing all blind social customs...

Arnav has a lot to learn about the society of the village , if he really wants to serve the society and not just treat them for their medical ailments...

Cannot wait for the Pune trip...

Khushi is stubborn and bitter too, she has lost all humor in life or may be she has never seen it...