Me and Paras are not dating-Winner Anchal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aanchal-khurana-i-won-mujhse-shaadi-karoge-because-i-was-being-real_161670

According to Aanchal's latest IV If she and Paras are "just friends" and are not even "dating" than what was even the purpose of MSK?? Creative Team could have told Sana you need not get married. You must not be worried about divorce. We are not serious at all regarding finding a person to get married or to date. You have to choose a FRIEND. The way Paras has chosen Aanchal the friend in Mujhse Shadi Karogi show and won't even date her. Paras could cover up the fakeness of this show and can easily play the role given to him which he need to follow seriously so he wasn't disqualified from the show. At the end of the day winner Paras and Aanchal are "friends". Sana could also play friends friends game very easily. Balraj might be the chosen "friend" and the winner. 

Nobody takes Paras seriously 😆...also he is not as popular as Shehnaaz...again not on IF...on IF even if people have to praise same Paras they disliked for 5 months to prove Shehnaaz wrong they will...he might want to see Mahira in girls...but its okey...atleast he is trying his level best to fake for this show...though he also insulted girls so many times...but its okey....he is like that only...Shehnaaz was told to take this show seriously...but Paras was told a different narrative...he was requested to play along...and than call suitor FRIEND...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Paras is hanging out with Mahira but bashing sirf Shehnaaz ki hoti hai . 

Originally posted by ShadowImbue

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aanchal-khurana-i-won-mujhse-shaadi-karoge-because-i-was-being-real_161670

According to Aanchal's latest IV If she and Paras are "just friends" and are not even "dating" than what was even the purpose of MSK?? Creative Team could have told Sana you need not get married. You must not be worried about divorce. We are not serious at all regarding finding a person to get married or to date. You have to choose a FRIEND. The way Paras has chosen Aanchal the friend in Mujhse Shadi Karogi show and won't even date her. Paras could cover up the fakeness of this show and can easily play the role given to him which he need to follow seriously so he wasn't disqualified from the show. At the end of the day winner Paras and Aanchal are "friends". Sana could also play friends friends game very easily. Balraj might be the chosen "friend" and the winner. 

Dts what each and every person on forums hv been saying since day 1. Nobody actually has to date or get married in reality for a show. Rakhi didn't nor did Ratan Rajput. And I am pretty sure creatives told Sana and Paras in the same sitting and explained the same thing.

But Sana didn't want to play along and disappoint her Sidnaazians......so she ruined her own show. 

There are many shows like this. Nobody gets married . It's just a show. Alas Sana failed to understand this or probably never wanted to understand it.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Dts what each and every person on forums hv been saying since day 1. 

Nobody actually has to date or get married in reality for a show.

Rakhi didn't nor did Ratan Rajput. 

And I am pretty sure creatives told Sana and Paras in the same sitting and explained the same thing.

But Sana didn't want to play along and disappoint her Sidnaazians......so she ruined her own show. 

There are many shows like this. Nobody gets married . It's just a show. Alas Sana failed to understand this or probably never wanted to understand it.

@red Rakhi and Elesh got engaged during the finale and later split up after a couple of months (source Wiki)

Rahul got married to Dimpy

Ratan chose Abhinav Sharma as her groom and they got engaged. Though the couple haven't married, they announced that they are engaged. The relationship has since fallen apart.

So Even if they didn't they get married...they got engaged on grand finale...or didn't give statements like...we are only friends....or are not in relationship....the culmination of every swayamwar show has been choosing a groom and getting engaged on grand finale...Engagement is a commitments...the first step towards marriage...

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

@red Rakhi and Elesh got engaged during the finale and later split up after a couple of months (source Wiki)

Rahul got married to Dimpy

Ratan chose Abhinav Sharma as her groom and they got engaged. Though the couple haven't married, they announced that they are engaged. The relationship has since fallen apart.

So Even if they didn't they get married...they got engaged on grand finale...or didn't give statements like...we are only friends....or are not in relationship....the culmination of every swayamwar show has been choosing a groom and getting engaged on grand finale...Engagement is a commitments...the first step towards marriage...

I hv watched all 3 seasons. So I know what has happened in those 3.  It's not like what you see on TV is the absolute truth. And nobody forces them to get engaged . They choose it if they want and they are free to do whatever they wish afterwards.  

You seriously can't believe that these engagements that happen over a show is the first step towards marriage. And if you do.....girl you need to grow up. It's all a facade.  It's a way to get some limelight and earn some money.....dts it.

Rahul Mahajan was the only one who got married and dts bcz he wanted to. Him and Dimpy got divorced later. But that's a choice. A choice which they are free to make and fake.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

I hv watched all 3 seasons. So I know what has happened in those 3.  It's not like what you see on TV is the absolute truth. And nobody forces them to get engaged . They choose it if they want and they are free to do whatever they wish afterwards.  

You seriously can't believe that these engagements that happen over a show is the first step towards marriage. And if you do.....girl you need to grow up. It's all a facade.  It's a way to get some limelight and earn some money.....dts it.

Rahul Mahajan was the only one who got married and dts bcz he wanted to. Him and Dimpy got divorced later. But that's a choice. A choice which they are free to make and fake.

@bold seriously? well that was said "in general context"...I definitely need not grow up to differentiate between engagement on television and reality....for me "in real life" engagement is a first step towards marriage/ long term commitment...though it doesn't always end up in marriage....engagements are temporary most of the times..

In reality shows those who get engaged break up after few months or so...they took their time didn't straightaway made a mockery of swayamwar show like Sana and Paras both of them did....they didn't go on declaring "we are just friends" or we were doing a reality show for fame only (though their actions speak so) but atleast their words are filtered unlike here....as that would mean the show was scripted...

Instead of Mujhse Shaadi Karoo ge title of show should have been "Mujhse Dosti Kaorge"....Paras is mahan atleast he carried on till the end....all those who atleast got engaged for publicity were fools as they tried to make section of general audience believe that they chose a partner for themselves...but why wasn't Paras disqualified?...just because he found his "friend" Anchal on Swayamwar show?...Sana could also selected any of "friends" and declared them friends only publicly but if she did same she would get badly bashed for fooling viewers...Paras get away with everything verry easily..khair that's my POV...not a fan of Swayamwar show between....those who like them...its their choice...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

@bold seriously? well that was said "in general context"...I definitely need not grow up to differentiate between engagement on television and reality....for me "in real life" engagement is a first step towards marriage/ long term commitment...though it doesn't always end up in marriage....engagements are temporary most of the times..

In reality shows those who get engaged break up after few months or so...they took their time didn't straightaway made a mockery of swayamwar show like Sana and Paras both of them did....they didn't go on declaring "we are just friends" or we were doing a reality show for fame only (though their actions speak so) but atleast their words are filtered unlike here....as that would mean the show was scripted...

Instead of Mujhse Shaadi Karoo ge title of show should have been "Mujhse Dosti Kaorge"....Paras is mahan atleast he carried on till the end....all those who atleast got engaged for publicity were fools as they tried to make section of general audience believe that they chose a partner for themselves...but why wasn't Paras disqualified?...just because he found his "friend" Anchal on Swayamwar show?...Sana could also selected any of "friends" and declared them friends only publicly but if she did same she would get badly bashed for fooling viewers...Paras get away with everything verry easily..khair that's my POV...not a fan of Swayamwar show between....those who like them...its their choice...

In general context yes its true. But you were talking about the show der and so I said keeping the show as context.

Yes Paras and Sana both made a mockery of the show . They knew what they were getting into but for some reason they spoiled from the very beginning saying it's just a comedy show and yet they never took it like dt themselves. 

See there will always be a section of people who will always be unhappy. Dt was decided when Sana took up the show. There was no way she could hv pleased everyone. But for me personally she could hv acted a bit more professional .

I am not a fan of Swayambar shows either. I hv just watched enough to know who chose whom.