Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jjlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love ur stories and this has a good start...i really want to know now how Jalal will behave with jodha..hoping he will not be too harsh or too soft  on her... looking forward to see their fights and cute nok jhoks

I just want to tell u that ur stories r really good but u don't update often which causes readers to lose their interest..PLZZ try to update this story often and also the other one

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sorry 😒again late 😆 

by the way author 😊It will be helpful for us IF you make Index 😳  for presently I had made it on own 😆 

To know where I left last time 🤣 I know there's not much pages yet so it's easy to find but still 😆and one more thing how many story you have written"? it's actually first time when I am reading your work 😳

Prologue on page 1 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153032149

Chapter 1 on page 1 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153061462

Chapter 2 on page 2 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153074875

Chapter 3 on page 4 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153106797

Ok now coming to update 😎

Woo 👏 what a thrilling update it was 

Totally you have your 💯 percent in this 👍🏼

Ja uff he's acting devdas for two days😲 Enjoy the banter of Adi Jo 😆 they're truly awesome the way she teased him and he back her was 🤣 it was more like bro duo you know 😉 but I won't mind if you used this as jealously game for Ja 😆 when he Gets so hard on her later 😉

Now mere fact of CEO Akka ja being back made jo weak 😒 I can relate to this lot 😳she decided to call it off by excusing herself being sick 😆 to get little courage to face him  must said Mr batra is understanding men he let her go 😳 

Jo was going to fall Ja saved her Jo Ja face off  not much conversation🥱 

(Pls take your time and tend to that ankle, Ms. Shekhawat. I’m pretty sure your colleagues can manage a discussion without you”.)  This show he cares until he spoke like cold boss 😆

but it was enough to let her get whip of wrong being done from her side 😎 

"You know what make this story intriguing for me 🤓 the way you shape up the charachter 😉 we can never guess what they will do next what they won't 😆 and that's what had me hook up the minute I start reading ja scenes he's truly 👏 (in a way you are for writting marvelously😎). Now coming to Ja he's shady charachter 😉the way he imply his plan in action speak more of his alpha male attitude 😆 I agree I have same attitude ja 😆 I to find liars untrustworthy😈but guess what the minute he said - (Every R&D team reports to Mirza anyway,). I see a jealous men in his instead of boss 😆 with ja we can never know this how unpredictable you had wrote his charachter 😊   what a clever way like Abdul said - So indifferent as to suspend her, and yet so possessive, to not let her stay out of your sight.  this was truly cool and then his line at the end everything 😍 even finding the update short I fall for it  humour + hestitation + attitude + Possessiveness + thrilling plan all of it 👏

Thank you 🤗 for the marvelous update👏 keep it up 👍🏼stay safe 🙏🏼take care 🤗  

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm1308

God!!!! Thats such an awesome response..I cant stop reading it..Thankyou so very very much..n yup Jo n Jalal are gonna bump into eachother in the vry next chapter.

(@underline 👍🏼 it was indeed a bump 😆 of lead in next chapter making us desire for more ).

n yeah, believe me I did think that Jo should take this as an opportunity to make Jalal curious for her, but I want her to be equally nervous at the idea of seeing jalal...Jus kz she cant remember anything,,, I wanted her to be equal in terms of being excited to see Jalal, 

( like you mentioned previously smiley1 in the reply of my comment now here to,😳  you want Jo feel nervous and all you did wrote exact the same way smiley32 and i so liked to read that part it was truly thrilling and relatable 👏).

and find out the truth about what he means to her, being this immemorable, and at the same time heck afraid that what if she did something that made jalal go away..and if second is the case how awkward the situation would be for her...to be the doer and yet be totally clueless..

(This para explain jo side very well 👍🏼 and it's very relatable to 😳 which make it more appealing  you know what you're really good at writting inner emotion of Charachter and you got art to wrote if so simply to make me relate to them without making me feel it's OTT 😆).

So, here our Jo wants to get the answers, while in reality it should be Jalal, she should be answering to..

(True 😆, god knows and you how the story gonna go on what will they do once they're together under shame shed having enough space to talk about their own issue ).

Okay, so I do plan on introducing Ruqs soon, but I'm not so sure about including Maham or any other evily villian into the story, but god they are so important in creating havocs or treachery..n I'm so debating it 😛

(Oh Ruk is ok but no Maham type charachter 😊 cause the lesser charachter will be in the story the more you will able to get idea about Jo Ja 😊 ).

n yes, I'll keep Mirza goofy as hell and Abdul totally sincere, and Jo is gonna be the only trigger for Jalal's anger or jealousy, otherwise he is gonna be cool n calm as a cucumber..n trust me, I'll make sure howsoever hard he tries to avoid her, or to be angry with her, he is gonna fail miserably..Who on Earth has a heart to hate our chirpy Jo..But yeah, he will be giving some tough times to Jo too..She owes that to him, even if it wasnt her fault..

(You☺️ unknowingly express all my expectations from this story  by assurance how you're going to continue the shape of Charachter 😊 thank you 🤗  so my list of favourite Adi , Mirza ,Abdul wired we have only only person from Jo side 😆 I don't include shivani yet 😊 need to see more to really like her 😆 and ofcourse JO JA  you're so right even not being at fault she owes explaination to him, perhaps deserve to endure his rudeness not only as friend as lover to top of it he's her boss 🤣 ).

I so I havent started writing anything..But I'll post something by next week, for sure..

Thankyou so much again for this wonderful text..Extremely obliged and glad that you liked the part..

(You wrote very nicely😳 it's hard not to like more over stories on Akdha☺️ are hard for me to resist 😆 take your time no need to rush 😊 

Stay safe

thanks again 😊

"You to stay safe 🙏🏼 take care 🤗 keep it up author 😊

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh, you'll know it soon :P

Ohh , i just don't want to wait.

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

hope you liked..

I just loved it .

Jodha is an accomplished women , she is rocking in her new place work place ruling through her talent . Which is noticed by the boss , we all wanted.....😉

That clash uhh....both coming across after a decade an overwhelming moment , jo can read the tension the rigidness , the tough exterior he has built over the years is making her nervous & doubtful of her decision.

While jalal....okk was he angry when he heard her calling him jalal ?

amitaprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read it twice.very interesting and intriguing plot.I love the way the story is unfolding..I know jodha is a sweet and kind girl.. Jalal will be fortunate to have her.

You have made their encounter so natural.He is hurt and a meeting between them will resolve all their misunderstanding.

Abdul witty question caught him off guard, but he was honest while answering Abdul.

Wonderful writing.

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.RTian

Wow finally angry Jalal met Jodha, He is hurt more than angry...she is still Everything to him...he won't let her go this time.... update soon....When will be there confrontation?....when will she regain her past?..

n yup,, all in good time my friend..all reveals, confronts,,very soon..

im gonna keep story short for sure :)

stay safe

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jjlove

I love ur stories and this has a good start...i really want to know now how Jalal will behave with jodha..hoping he will not be too harsh or too soft  on her... looking forward to see their fights and cute nok jhoks

I just want to tell u that ur stories r really good but u don't update often which causes readers to lose their interest..PLZZ try to update this story often and also the other one

hey

thanks for the advice,, n ur right..im not consistent with my updates..its just that I havent found my sync yet..still trying to get the hang of writing..but yup, Im gonna try to be more frequent..

thanks for you liked this plot too..gonna update the other one soon..

stay safe:)

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

Sorry 😒again late 😆 

by the way author 😊It will be helpful for us IF you make Index 😳  for presently I had made it on own 😆 

To know where I left last time 🤣 I know there's not much pages yet so it's easy to find but still 😆and one more thing how many story you have written"? it's actually first time when I am reading your work 😳

Prologue on page 1 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153032149

Chapter 1 on page 1 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153061462

Chapter 2 on page 2 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153074875

Chapter 3 on page 4 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153106797

Ok now coming to update 😎

Woo 👏 what a thrilling update it was 

Totally you have your 💯 percent in this 👍🏼

Ja uff he's acting devdas for two days😲 Enjoy the banter of Adi Jo 😆 they're truly awesome the way she teased him and he back her was 🤣 it was more like bro duo you know 😉 but I won't mind if you used this as jealously game for Ja 😆 when he Gets so hard on her later 😉

Now mere fact of CEO Akka ja being back made jo weak 😒 I can relate to this lot 😳she decided to call it off by excusing herself being sick 😆 to get little courage to face him  must said Mr batra is understanding men he let her go 😳 

Jo was going to fall Ja saved her Jo Ja face off  not much conversation🥱 

(Pls take your time and tend to that ankle, Ms. Shekhawat. I’m pretty sure your colleagues can manage a discussion without you”.)  This show he cares until he spoke like cold boss 😆

but it was enough to let her get whip of wrong being done from her side 😎 

"You know what make this story intriguing for me 🤓 the way you shape up the charachter 😉 we can never guess what they will do next what they won't 😆 and that's what had me hook up the minute I start reading ja scenes he's truly 👏 (in a way you are for writting marvelously😎). Now coming to Ja he's shady charachter 😉the way he imply his plan in action speak more of his alpha male attitude 😆 I agree I have same attitude ja 😆 I to find liars untrustworthy😈but guess what the minute he said - (Every R&D team reports to Mirza anyway,). I see a jealous men in his instead of boss 😆 with ja we can never know this how unpredictable you had wrote his charachter 😊   what a clever way like Abdul said - So indifferent as to suspend her, and yet so possessive, to not let her stay out of your sight.  this was truly cool and then his line at the end everything 😍 even finding the update short I fall for it  humour + hestitation + attitude + Possessiveness + thrilling plan all of it 👏

Thank you 🤗 for the marvelous update👏 keep it up 👍🏼stay safe 🙏🏼take care 🤗  

Oh my God!!:P

thankyou for making that index, something that I should have done..I should co-author you seriously :P

I'm gonna make one right away, thanks for the suggestion though..

n yes, this is my second story, the first one is "Tale of ice and fire". Its a historical take on the Jo-Ja lore, unlike this one, and here is the link, with "Index" :P for your very very kind perusal :)..it is still not even half way, I guess:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5073726

n I simply like ur emojis they fill the page with joy and my face with a big smile..so glad that you liked the chapter..yeah, jus kz I never give the character sketch, it makes it easier for me to mould the character whatever way I wish..n ur right, it keeps the curiosity of the tale intact too...I seriously wanna keep Jalal on a lighter note too, like the other three boys..but God, it feels difficult, unless he gets a tad bit assurance from Jo, that this time she is here to stay, so that the poor guy can take a breath of relief, and give us a smirk, even if not a smile..

Believe me haven't thought of "what next" yet..but yeah, lets see how the story unfolds..I'm equally clueless as you :P

Thanks again for such wonderful reviews..cant thank enough, though...

take care n stay safe!:)

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

"You to stay safe 🙏🏼 take care 🤗 keep it up author 😊

You too :)

take care..

n big thanks n bone crushing hug to you too :)