“Timeless Love: An eternity to heart” Chap 14 (III) updated 04/24/2021 - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

OMG!!!

My Heart is Racing ❤️❤️

Aishu.R thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm1308

Late again, but thanks for the kind words..you wouldn't believe, we would still get more..i still couldnt wrap up..

🥳

Aishu.R thumbnail

yup...i gave more space to Abdul, in this update..I dont know why but I couldnt stop myself from seeing him as a cure for burning Ruks :P

JoJa would be sprinting up back in next...n thanks for waiting, enjoy the fresh one, and stay tuned for next...

I'm sorry I'm just not being regular..lot of stuff goin on, and on top of that I failed my driving test..so you can imagine heavy heart freezes my fingers :(

Truly enjoyed the space given to Abdul 

& yeah, he fits to be a cure for Ruks!

Felt sorry for Ruks😭

Poor her, if Ja was desperate for Jo she was for him, and realization dawned on her it did hit her heart... 

But the aftermath of her insanity caused them hefty!" All of them directly or indirectly😒

Looking forward for them in next

I know that hurts, i also failed while reverse driving. Don't worry you will clear the test in next trial👍🏼

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abdul find out the truth. 

Ruks struggles with her fate. her unrequited love for jalal. she doesn't want to accept that he only feels friendship for her. it end in a horrible accident. Abdul saved Jo with his call to Ruks. ultimately Ruks came to reason and try to avoid the collision. But Abdul's severely injured. 

For Jo it was a traumatic repeating of her memories. She fear about Abduls life. hopefully she will go through the new nightmare well.

Jalal fears the worst for Jo and Abdul. Fear constricts his throat.

Ruks get her punishment. But at what a price... she risks Abduls life. Now she must accept her defeat and must take the responsibility 

Great update 👍🏼. you increased the tension yet

thanks for updating. I'm looking forward to the continuaton 

take care and good luck for your driving test 💖

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

yeahhhh I know, I still couldnt find in my heart to thrash her with kaan k niche :(

😂😂

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 12

Finally Abdul found out the truth

And ruks too because of her own jealousy she decided to hurt jo 

Abdul confronted her and she realised her mistake 

But that was too late as her car was speeding and got ready to collide with jo's car

she finally avoided the accident by turning on the other but due to this Abdul got severly injured by saving her

Jo again feels that her traumatic memory again comes infront of her by seeing Abdul in the critical condition

On the other side jalal is fearing the worst for jo and Abdul as he don't know who the other girl is who got into the accident he and mirza predicted that she will be jo as jo also did not pick up her phn

It was a great update dii

Loved it 💖

Continue it soon

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Woww, u updated😲

Awesome one

Continue soon 😊

Thnx for PM 😃

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Dear,

I apologize for I keep all of you waiting...n yup I didnt detailed on that scheming employee kz the mastermind was Ruks..hope you enjoy the update...n forgive me for being late..Next update on, Jo Ja would be at high light,,thanks for awaiting..

It's okay dii

Will be waiting eagerly for urs next chapter

divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Finally we got the update

short one😭

oh my accident....hope abdul and ruqs are alright

update soon 😉

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Dear frnz...

let us wait until this week for me to update...haven't replied to ur kind and awesome msgs/ reviews too...gemme until this week, and I should be able to update and reply you all...I wont promise though, kz it makes me feel terrible if I fail to keep it....but I assure you I'm gonna try my super best, to wrap the writing up...

until then, take care..

Love,

SM