Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 2:

The first day at COSMOS and here was Jo standing in front of this huge and complex infrastructured building, that stood out from any other surrounding offices, in its design..

Jo (smiled): Complex, yet mesmerizing..so very like you..

The on boarding formalities were completed, and Jo was assigned her desk as the newly recruited senior executive..

There was nothing new left for the manager, she was assigned to, to inform her about. She had already binged on all the possible informations that were available online, about the company. COSMOS was the conjoint effort of the current CEO, Jalal’ud’din Mohd, and his two friends from college, Abdul Fateh and Mirza Alam, who held the positions of Joint Directors at COSMOS. Company’s R&D dept. was led by Mirza and product marketing were taken care for by Abdul. Jalal looked after about everything, the current market strategies, finalization of the projects/ products that were raised by his R&D, clients, bids, finances.

What Jodha could figure out, given her work schedules, that the departments were assigned, such that the employees reported directly to their managers. They even had access to Mirza and Abdul, while none of them ever had any reasons to meet the CEO. Other than the board meetings between, the CEO, directors and Managers to track the weekly progress of the departments, or events of team appreciation, sight of Jalal in his own company was a rare glimpse.

The manager took her around for a short tour to give her an idea about the departments and introduce her to the different teams that she was to get in syc with.

Jo (to the manager): Thankyou Mr. Batra. I’m really excited to be here. You’ve got a real talented team..It would be fun working here…(With a slight hesitation)..Well, is …this the only office of COSMOS here at B’lore or do we have any other branches..??

Manager: No! This is the only headquarter of COSMOS in India for now..We look forward to expand, in other metro-cities, probably in an year or two..We do have one in Europe, too, but its pretty nascent..

Jo: Okay, so the CEO, the directors work from here only??

Manager: Oh yes..the offices of the directors are on the same floors, where the departments they deal with, are..

Jo: Hmm.. and Mr. CEO?

Manager (whispered): Well! He has his office on the top most floor. None of the staffs have access to the floor..

Jo: Topmost? That would be…

Manager: Oh, its the 30th floor..

Jo: Okay! So, Mr. CEO, not much of a people’s person, I see?

Manager (hesitantly): He is a great boss, given the benefits and everything else he offers for his employees. Its just that a tad-bit of temper..what I’m trying to say, its better to not cross paths with him..Not that you would be able to anyway, because he is perhaps the first one to come, and the last one to leave the premises..

Jo: Oh really? (whispered) That’s disappointing..

Manager: Excuse me?

Jo: Oh! Nothing..you know just “self talk”..

Manager (chuckled): I’ve never seen a new recruit at this ease as you, Ms. Shekhawat..You’re really something..

Jo (smiled): What can I say sir..I’m overly excited, had been waiting for this opportunity since past ten years, afterall..

Manager squinted his brows in a confused way, Ten years??”

Jo (chuckled): Well that is a tale I’m yet to figure out Sir. Would you like to give me a brief intro of the projects we’re currently on?

Manager: Yes of course, I’ll see you in my office in an hour. We’ve a team meeting..The team will get to know you and you’ll get to know the projects, we’ve been assigned..The best part is, your recruitment is just in time, a crucial product development has been handed over to our team, and we’re yet to begin the planning and execution..So, you aren’ t missing much..

Jo (smiled): Sounds fun.. See you in an hour..

The manager left Jo, and Jo decided to get herself some coffee and give the company a final stroll..She looked back at the elevator corridors, that led to other floors and departments, and a password protected huge elevator all the way at the very end of the corridor, perhaps the one only Jalal and his two friends had access to..

Jo (sighed): God, feels like I’m trying to reach out to a princess who is locked in a 30 floored tower..Eww, does that make me a stalking dude? (pouting) so unladylike of you Jo..

She returned back to her desk. Happiness brimming in her heart. The thought of being in the same space as Jalal’s, she had awaited for this feeling, for so long..And now, he was so close. And above all, not only her personal, but professional life will too hover around him, she will be contributing in his work, in his aspirations for the company, strengthening his dreams into reality..which in a way is “a dream come true” for Jodha herself..With a broad smile she left to meet her team-mates..

Manager: Folks! Meet your new senior executive..Ms. Heer V.S. Shekhawat..

Jo gave a polite nod, and the team-members waved calling out their respective names..It was a group of young talents, and Jo felt a gush of nostalgia hit her. Having managed such young teams before, she already felt like she would be able to make the best of these youngsters, given her larger exposure and experience to such tech firms. The briefing of the ongoing projects were a piece of cake for her. She had already been working with much advanced coding back at UK. But the fresh project which was about to begin left her enthusiastic..She already had an expertise in algorithms relevant to the projects, and she realized that with a team of dedicated junior executives, and interns she would be able to get through the product way before, the deadline the management had put forth..All she needed was a committed team, who was willing to pay heed to her directions..

Work and that too challenging tasks had always gotten Jo super excited.. Besides they had always served as the best possible distractions she could think of, to relieve her mind from the shadows of the haunting past.

So, before she could think anymore, words just fell off her lips..

Jo: Why do we need two months for this product? With a tad-bit of sync working, I’m pretty sure our team will be able to crack it up in twenty days..

Manager: Ms. Shekhawat, I understand that you’re excited to work, but that is a pretty impossible claim..

Jo (smiled): Not at all Mr. Batra. I can get the plan rolling by tomorrow, if you allow. I do have some basic expertise relevant to the project..

Manager: Are you serious? Its one of the most advanced projects for COSMOS..

Jo: I’ll forward you the prospective approach and plan by tomorrow, and if you deem it fit, we colleagues can meet up again to segregate our tasks and push the plan in action..Does that sound good?

Everyone surprisingly looked at the new confident recruit, and like a way too smitten crowd, all the juniors gave a promising nod..

Jo: Perfect..Three weeks and it would be at the stage of testing, I can assure you Mr. Batra..

Manager (excited): If you can really get it done, and with that I mean the product actually working, it would be an amazing, an almost impossible made possible feat.

Jo (smiled): I’ll try my best Mr. Batra..

The meeting dispersed and Jo spent the rest of her first day sketching the plan for the approach and execution of the project. It was 8:30 in the evening, when she left her desk to leave..Moving towards the exit, she gave a glance to the private elevator to the 30th floor, still deserted, no sign of the owner anywhere..She exited the building, and gave a quick glance to the tower to get an idea of the topmost floor from the ground, when suddenly a car made a quick halt just next to her feet. Jodha squeaked and stepped back. Suddenly the stranger yelled, “You drive me crazy woman, I’ve been waiting for you since past two hours. What is with you and that stupid turned off phone of urs?”

Bewildered Jodha bent to see who the hell was yelling from the car, right in front of her.

Jo (angry): Seriously! Aditya? You idiot, scared me..

Aditya: Really! You’re impossible, first you arrived B’lor, and I got to know this from Shibani. I went to your address in the morning and found the apartment locked, kz you had already left for work, and finally you didn’t even have the decency to call me back, after I’ve been trying to reach you since morning?? and NOW YOU’RE ANGRY? WOOWW..

Jo looked back at her cell. She had some calls from an unknown number..and texts too, but she was too busy to give her cell even a look..

Aditya yelled again, “Now would you please get in the car”..

Jodha thought better to stay silent, and slipped on the passenger’s seat quietly.

Jo: You know what?I’m sorry..I was a tad-bit busy..

Aditya: Unbelievable..Who gets busy on their first day..??

Jo (smirked): People who ACTUALLY work..

Aditya: Hmm…sarcastic as ever, arent you??

Jo chuckled..

Aditya: If anyone should be angry, it should be me..First you kept me waiting, and worst of all, I had to come to this place that I hate the most,, and why? Because my dearest friend decided to work with my rival..and I cant even argue because Shibani doesn’t want me to fight with you, like AT ALL…

Jo: God! She is a life saver..

Aditya kept silent, “You’ve come for him, haven’t you??”

Jo: Well! I don’t see any harm in being honest with you..So, Yes..

Aditya: I hate that man in the whole world, since our days from school..But I must say what a lucky rogue..A real pain in the a** nonetheless..

Jo (pissed): Adi, please.. I don’t remember neither do I wish to know why you hate him? Enough with this name-smudging. And as far the rivalry in business goes..chin up and face it like a man..I’m pretty sure he is not the only rival you might be having..

Aditya: Its not about only business Jo. You don’t even know how shrewd and manipulative he is. He can go to unimaginable lengths to secure what he aspires..And don’t you think he would try to take advantage of you, given our family terms..

Jo (irked): Its not like everything revolves around you n your business Adi..and I know people change. It has been ten years afterall. I jus wanna talk and get things sorted with him, like a closure, nothing else…So please, if you’ve nothing else to talk,we better stay quiet..

Aditya stayed quiet, not that he didn’t want to argue, but rather it wasn’t fair on Jo’s part to indulge in any stressful talk..Her apartment came, and Aditya pulled over..

Aditya: I got some take out for you, here (handing to Jodha) and I’m sorry, didn’t mean to upset you..I was just a bit worried…

Jo (sighed): I’m sorry too. I should have checked your msgs and calls..

Aditya: Hmm..that you should have,,but its okay..Just take care, and let me know if you need anything Jo..I’m gonna pick and drop you at work, atleast till Shibani doesn’t get her transfer finalised and shifts over here..Which I seriously doubt..Given the workload she has at Delhi, she wont be able to leave for another three months..So, Dad has asked me to make sure you’re well taken care of..

Too tired to argue anymore, Jo smiled back, “ Your wish is my command, your highness”..

Aditya (chuckled): Dramatic, always..

Jo gave a sweet smile, “ Give my regards and thanks to Uncle..See you in the morning driver, and DO NOT BE LATE”

Adi gave a pleased nod, waved a good night and left..

Shibani had applied for transfer but it was quite impossible for her to get everything wrapped up, or even to find a replacement for her at the company..Jodha convinced her not to panic and that she would take a good care of herself..that three months would go by in a wink..But Shibani did promise that whatever be the case she would fly back to B’lor every second weekend, twice a month to be with Jo..And that Jo should let Aditya drive her back and forth, since Jo wasn’t allowed to drive a car on her own, given her condition and Shibani wasn’t comfortable relying on cabs, as Jo was still pretty new to the city..Revelling in the concern of a doting sister, Jo said Yes, to whatever Shibani had asked, firstly kz she didn’t want Shibani to get sick in worry, and secondly with so much of love-pouring Jo would never deny Shibani, even if she asked her life..

Next ten days passed in a whiff..Jo poured herself completely into the project, and the exceptional brilliance and cordiality with which she managed her team in jus ten days left the colleagues, and her manager awestruck..But same was not the case with Jo, despite the excess workload, she could not stop herself from thinking about when on Earth would she be able to see Jalal..He was nowhere in sight, no one amongst her colleagues seem to have any idea about their CEOs whereabouts..

Asking the manager again was the only option left, but she didn’t want to be direct..

Jo (rushing): Mr. Batra..

Manager: Oh Ms. Shekhawat..What is it? But before that I wanna say what an outstanding performance you n your team have given in these ten days. I’m more than convinced we’ll have the product ready for testing in another ten days, just as you predicted..

Jo (hesitantly): Yeah, about that..I jus wanted to know, did you discuss the plan of action with the board members, this week..??Any reviews from them that we should worry about?

Manager: Oh, No Ms. Shekhawat, there isnt a meeting this month, the CEO is out of country, on a bussiness trip to Europe. He should be back soon but no one knows when..Though he remains connected, but this time we hadnt been able to reach him..All the more reason I coulnt share any update or get any feedbacks from him…But, I cant imagine how stunned he would be to see that instead of giving him an update, we’ll be handing him the tested product.

Jo (sighed): Oh! Out of country..I jus thought it would have been better if we got the reviews on our progess while we’re still working on it, than including the changes, when we’re done with it..

Manager: Do not worry Ms. Shekhawat..The proposal is drafted by the CEO himself, and our line of action does concide with it…n besides he is a genius in tech R&D and keeps a backup option ready..We’re doing the best we can, and anyone would see it..

Jo nodded and left.. “God, when would you let me see him, in person”…

The routine didn’t change for Jodha, she kept on working hard, on her project..Shibani on calls and Aditya on car rides being only two points of solace, amidst the restlessness that was building up for not having met him yet and also the nervousness that was rising up about the fact that any day soon she will have to face him…The tint of happiness jinxed with her insecurities was taking a toll and Jo knew she had to slow down..So after, three weeks of consistent work, she decided to take the weekend off.. Shibani was coming to B’lor and Jo had almost wrapped up the product development and handed it to the testing team..The break was much needed for her entire team and she was on to it..

Saturday brought Shibani to Jo, that meant lots of rest, hot meals, movie times, shopping and tonnes of laughter for the two girls..Having heard that Jalal was out of country, with no news of his return, yet, Shibani felt relieved and didn’t talk much about Jo’s work....Aditya joined them in their ventures and for once they all felt the warmth of their past school days..

On the other hand, Saturday brought Jalal back to COSMOS..He landed at the airport 3:00 am in the morning and was already on his way to COSMOS by 6:00 Am, tagging Mirza and Abdul with him in his car…

Mirza (complaining): God! You should be jet lagged man..Could have taken a day or two off..

Abdul: Yeah, and its just 6:00 in the morning..

Jalal (smiled): Well! Its me who should be jet lagged..whats wrong with you guys??You didn’t have any trips to make..

Mirza: Whats wrong is that its Saturday..An off day..I’ve plans for the evening, unlike you…and you’ll tire me out by time I reach out to my date..

Jalal (smiled): Wont take long..Its jus that I wanna have a quick update on the new project, Batra’s team had been managing..I didn’t have any time to connect back to them in these three weeks..Wanna make sure how far have they reached..Its quite a crucial product and I have got some suggestions to make..

Abdul: Really? Couldn’t you wait till Monday..?

Jalal: I plan on addressing the team on Monday, don’t you think it would be better if I knew the issues to address before that..Stop being childish you guys..you’re directors of the company..

Mirza and Abdul squinted their eyebrows and nodded in agreement, yet half asleep..

The manager received the email of the CEO about the meeting and left to see his boss.

Manager: Morning, Mr. Mohd..Good to see you back..

Jalal was sitting in one of the board rooms with Abdul and Mirza. Manager gave a polite nod to both the directors..

Jalal: I wouldn’t have asked you here at an off day Mr. Batra, if it wasn't that important..I do have a pretty fine idea with all the ongoing projects, but this new one that I forwarded the proposal to you three weeks back. I just wanted to discuss the plan of execution with your team…One of our collaborators from Europe for this project have some recommendations that we could include too..

Manager broke into sweat..Recommendations to include, but the product was already in testing..What if jalal goes furious hearing the development has been complete.

Manager: Ahh! Mr. Mohd, I totally understand your concern but the product is already with the testers, so it is only after they forward us the report we would be able to work in the recommended features..But we did make some adjustments of our own and I hope, that you’d be happy to see it..

Jalal looked up from his pile of papers, totally stunned,

Jalal: With testers..??You’re saying that your team got the product developed in three damn weeks, that's impossible..

Manager: Sir, I thought of the same, when for the first time I was told so..But we’ve got an amazing new recruit, the entire team under her directions really got the task done, in three weeks..By the end of this month, if it clears testing, it could be up for marketing..

Jalal (hissed): That’s impossible. None of the teams here had the expertise.. that’s the reason I got us collaborators from Europe..

Manager (restless): Here Sir, here is the file, with plan, approach, execution and results..You, please have a look..

Dumbfounded Mirza took the file from the manager and flipped the pages, while Jalal bore his burning gaze on the already sweating manager..

Mirza (gasped): Damn! It has indeed been developed..Flawless..You could’ve talked to me Mr. Batra, I was here..I didn’t check back kz I thought your team wouldnt have even started working on its execution..

Manager: I intended to talk to you but I didn’t believe it could be done. I..I jus was waiting for it to enter in to testing..I would have talked to you this Monday, if Mr. Mohd wouldnt have returned by them..I’m sorry, Mr. Alam.

Jalal still shocked, “A recruit? What position did you got one hired??”

Manager: She is a senior executive here sir..

Jalal (stern tone): And you think Mr. Batra that a senior executive can have this much expertise and experience to pull this feat, while managing her junior executives in 20 damn days..?? The algorithms are extremely difficult and other than few of the tech firms abroad, I don’t even think anyone here is working on anything like this..

The manager remained silent..He didn’t think this far..

Mirza (recollecting): Oh yes, I think I’ve seen a fresh face in your team..(Whispering in Jala’s ear)..God! She is heck pretty, never knew she would have a brain, even hotter..

Jalal scoffed at Mirza’s remark, but stayed silent.

Abdul: Do you have any idea about her professional profile.

Manager: I’ll have to check with the HR but I think she was working abroad sir, with one of the tech firms in UK, if I’m correct.

Abdul: Oh! That makes sense..Come on Jalal, its a great thing, if the product gets through testing, it would be one heck of an achievement and you can always get on with those recommendations, anytime later..We should be happy to have gotten an employee that outstanding..No reason to be annoyed, rather you should be happy..

Jalal pacified and nodded in agreement, Abdul was right, he should be happy with the outstanding performance of his team..”Yeah, its just that I hate surprises, however good they seem. There is always something fishy about it..It annoys me”..

Jalal: Well I apologize Mr. Batra, I lost the cool..But it was pretty unbelievable. But I must congratulate your team for pulling this off.. I’ll address your team on Monday..Indeed a stunning performance.. I'll have the report checked...You can take leave..

With this Jalal returned his gaze back to scrutinize the project file..

While Mirza stopped the manager in between, “Whats the name of your new charismatic recruit, Mr. Batra?”

Manager: She is Ms. Shekhawat..Heer V.S. Shekhawat..

The moment the name left off manager’s mouth, Jalal’s felt as if his heart’s beat ceased, breath stopped. The knuckles with which he held the file, turned white, he swallowed the lump in his throat, and looked up to meet manager’s gaze who gave him a polite nod and left the meeting room.

Mirza (chuckled): God! A face that beautiful, a mind that boggling and now the name that catchy. I think we got ourselves a princess, hired.. But guys, I gotta go, have got an actual date, unlike you nerds,,remember??See you two on Monday..

With this Mirza left..

Abdul smiled at the funky Mirza, and looked back at Jalal..”God! Mirza looks totally smitten, well, nothing new though, when is he not smitten? But I must say the girl really, is impressive, I’m happy we got such a great recruit, what a value addition to the team..outstanding! But yeah the name …Heer V.S. Shekhawat…does feel like a royality?, doesnt it?

Jalal who had his breath still stuck, looked back at Abdul, “Heer Vikram Singh Shekhawat, definitely regal"..

Abdul realized the change in Jalal’s persona, the blood had drained off his face, his knuckles were so white and tightly pressed that it seemed as they were trembling..And unlike before, he looked horribly exhausted..Realization dawned upon, he took the full name of the girl..

Abdul: What is it? Are you okay? You know her?

Jalal reverted his gaze back to Abdul, and with a cold stare, and said, “I badly need a drink and a day to myself. Will see you on Monday..”

With this he picked up the project report and left the room, leaving Abdul unanswered and wondering..The managers last word, Jodha’s name kept reverberating in his head, on his way back to his apartment..He pushed open his door and went straight for the bar..

It had been ten long years, since he had heard the same name, that his heart keeps chanting with every beat,,,outloud..Ten damn years of hell and here is she back in his vicinity..The only difference is that instead of her virtual presence in his mind, this time she would be around, in real..The conflicting emotions of anger and content, anguish and yearning could only be suppressed with alcohol..So yes, he badly needed way more drinks and perhaps a day or two to stay drowned in, never surfacing the reality that “His Jo was here, so close, after all these damned years..How much she would have changed.That teen with the sparkly smile and those mischief laden eyes..those pinky cheeks that would hurt by the end of the day, just because she couldn't stop smiling, like ever..the quirkiness, the chirpiness that she had ten years back, would it still be intact or would have gotten lost by now..Jalal smiled and downed the burning liquid in one gulp, but suddenly, the painful streaks of the last day he saw her ten years came rushing back, when she had refrained him from ever visiting to her house, when she had asked him that if she held any importance for him, he would never pursue her..Despite the fact, that she knew what she meant to him, she asked him to never come looking for her..That she would come back to him, when she will get things sorted...That he should wait for her...And he waited for weeks, a whole month of restless wait, no calls, no msgs, and then he was told that she left for UK..Yet he kept waiting for any connect from her, for months, an year, and then more years...Agitated jalal hissed in anger and threw the glass of liquor that smashed into pieces, "Ten years! it took ten years for you to get sorted god knows what damn thing..and I was suppose to keep waiting in this dark abyss, when you didnt even have the decency to give me, even one single ray of hope of your return..And now, you have the audacity to come stampeding back in my life, as if you own it..You really are something Ms. Shekhawat..You broke me once, now I get the turn to let you know how it feels to be broken..Just so you know, I love to repay the favors in all their glory....

Edited by sm1308 - 4 years ago
sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

Awesome update 👏 truly first I appreciate your effort to update it at the time of 2 39 am at night"! 👏 second for the way you write it 👏 truly fabulous"! 👏

Now coming to update it's evoke more query in mind I don't mind about Ja late entry 😆I hope you will make it worth later on 😉 

I believe half knowledge is dangerous😈 and no knowledge is doom"!🤢 Here Jo fit the bill 😆she's expecting to meet him seek answer of query if possible mend her way with long lost friend  it won't be easy"!  

"Coming to Shivani understand her concern for sister, 😊but keeping secrets I don't find appreciable at all"!  

Looking forward to next update 😊 

It wasn't big in my view 😆 

I am now egar of their face off no for hero entry no I am excited to know his side does he remembers her think about her like she do what's his side"? And all many more thing you had hook me up to your work author 😎

Truly cannot wait for next 😊

Stay safe 🙏 take care 🤗

Thanksssssss!! what a lovely review..Heartly glad that you liked the story..n yes I could get Jalal here in this chapter, although not a face off yet :P

n yes I know, poor shibani, not willing to help Jo in her quest for truth..but I guess I'll be able to justify her later..But nonetheless our Jo is ready to fight her own battles..

I hope you find this a long one..This story has taken a toll on me..But honestly, Im gonna take a week or two for another update..kz you wouldnt believe I'm stalling my actual work, jus kz the story wouldnt leave my head..so, all you lovely readers there..enjoy the update and pray that I find some sync between my office work and leisure writing..

thanks again

stay safe

all my love...

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

OMG ,the first chapter is here....😃

Jodha is back in india , her situation well covered...just fan of ur writing....🤗

Both sisters completely dot on each other but elder one definitely has more to her , some past mistakes which we'll soon know as story moves forward....😊

Now can't wait for the next part , when will jalal come.....😭

Yes, and the second chap is here too...and so is our Jalal..

thankyou so much for you liked the plot..and yes, we'll get to know everything as the story moves forward...

enjoy the fresh update and let me know how you felt..

stay safe

and thanks again..

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ahaa.....he is here & he has recognised her....good job manager....😆

Abdul , mirza hv no idea . I thought they may hv some inkling about his past .

But am scared , jalal has been left with lot of unknowns & its lot built up inside him . He will do things which will make her fall & hurt , hoping it would not be stretched & they will get the closure on the past soon .

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was Fabulous update... Jalal is here, seems like there are lot of misunderstandings in his mind about Jo... Hope in his anger he don't hurt her much... Waiting to read JoJa face off ..
divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congo for new story,
Awesome concept...nicely written

Cont soon.

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for being late 😊reading it from cell sharing review from cell only 😆

Wow 😍 what a thrilling yet humour full update 👏

Truly enjoyed from start to end  it was long no Akdha face off but enjoyed the entry of hero and enthusiasm of heroine 

First coming to our heroine she's truly very Stubborn sharp headed😎 strong person 😈

She take about getting project done, soon and she made the impossible in possible by truly getting it done in unexpected time credit goes to the team members and her 😎 but why I see this as her ploy to get summon by CEO Akka Jawhatever I just liked her portrayal very much like Jo and Adi banter 😆

Now our hero turn well he's no less😎 you did make his entry worth waiting ,👏 I got little query clear 😆 but then you push me into another bundle of query 🤣 nevertheless in this update ja's words I hate surprises, however good they seem. There is always something fishy about it..It annoys me”.

.I could so relate to it cause I am same as him in this, 😆however this  make me recall intitial episode of JA when his shoe get stolen,😎 Abdul say no worry with shoe bad trouble went to, And he so royally say I don't like person taking anything without my permission even if it's happened to be my trouble 😆

Liked the portrayal of carefree Mirza🤪 and wise Abdul 🤓hot headed Ja😎 they made update thrilling 😎

In start of update reading Jo side I assume Ja left cause of his own issue, and ask her not to meet him  now in this I gets to know he left cause of Jo words cause she ask him to go  well that's truly fishy who is right then"? 🤔Is it cause of Shivani I am sure she did something 🤔  or else why she will refused to help Jo or think say knowing everything Jo will hate her 😈 this is getting mysterious but one thing i am sure he don't hate her, he's angry hurt and using hate as shield to cover his love  

Let's see how Jo pursue him and they get back or they will get back or not? 😆 only time or you can tell author 😉 thanks for update 🤗

Stay safe🙏🏼 take care 🤗

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm1308

Thanksssssss!! what a lovely review..Heartly glad that you liked the story..n yes I could get Jalal here in this chapter, although not a face off yet :P

(I read it now but it's truly worth appreciable👏, so I don't mind cause just like you made hero's entry worth waiting I am sure you will make the face off of lead worth waiting to 😎).

n yes I know, poor shibani, not willing to help Jo in her quest for truth..but I guess I'll be able to justify her later..But nonetheless our Jo is ready to fight her own battles..

(Surely but not being aware of battlefield and opponent ways"? It will be tough but reading Jo persona I have faith in her and your style of writing it will be best 😈).

I hope you find this a long one..This story has taken a toll on me..But honestly, Im gonna take a week or two for another update..kz you wouldnt believe I'm stalling my actual work, jus kz the story wouldnt leave my head..so, all you lovely readers there..enjoy the update and pray that I find some sync between my office work and leisure writing..

(Yes 👍🏼this one is long surely  and truly enjoyable  cause you include many thing it's clear my doubts and answer my queries, but then again you evoke new queries in mind 😆 what's this torture author  it's like the way you're stressed cause of this story idea which is pushing you to write more and not letting you focus on anything you want me to stay hook up to this not get to focus on other 😆 but I can do relate to your issue even I go through this often and it's truly annoying moment🤓 , I pray you get to balance and able to work on other things😊).

thanks again

(🤗welcome).

stay safe

all my love...

Take care of yourself 😳and you to stay safe 🙏🏼at home😃 

sm1308 thumbnail

Sorry for being late 😊reading it from cell sharing review from cell only 😆

Wow 😍 what a thrilling yet humour full update 👏

Truly enjoyed from start to end  it was long no Akdha face off but enjoyed the entry of hero and enthusiasm of heroine 

First coming to our heroine she's truly very Stubborn sharp headed😎 strong person 😈

She take about getting project done, soon and she made the impossible in possible by truly getting it done in unexpected time credit goes to the team members and her 😎 but why I see this as her ploy to get summon by CEO Akka Jawhatever I just liked her portrayal very much like Jo and Adi banter 😆

Now our hero turn well he's no less😎 you did make his entry worth waiting ,👏 I got little query clear 😆 but then you push me into another bundle of query 🤣 nevertheless in this update ja's words I hate surprises, however good they seem. There is always something fishy about it..It annoys me”.

.I could so relate to it cause I am same as him in this, 😆however this  make me recall intitial episode of JA when his shoe get stolen,😎 Abdul say no worry with shoe bad trouble went to, And he so royally say I don't like person taking anything without my permission even if it's happened to be my trouble 😆

Liked the portrayal of carefree Mirza🤪 and wise Abdul 🤓hot headed Ja😎 they made update thrilling 😎

In start of update reading Jo side I assume Ja left cause of his own issue, and ask her not to meet him  now in this I gets to know he left cause of Jo words cause she ask him to go  well that's truly fishy who is right then"? 🤔Is it cause of Shivani I am sure she did something 🤔  or else why she will refused to help Jo or think say knowing everything Jo will hate her 😈 this is getting mysterious but one thing i am sure he don't hate her, he's angry hurt and using hate as shield to cover his love  

Let's see how Jo pursue him and they get back or they will get back or not? 😆 only time or you can tell author 😉 thanks for update 🤗

Stay safe🙏🏼 take care 🤗

God!!!! Thats such an awesome response..I cant stop reading it..Thankyou so very very much..n yup Jo n Jalal are gonna bump into eachother in the vry next chapter.

n yeah, believe me I did think that Jo should take this as an opportunity to make Jalal curious for her, but I want her to be equally nervous at the idea of seeing jalal...Jus kz she cant remember anything,,, I wanted her to be equal in terms of being excited to see Jalal, and find out the truth about what he means to her, being this immemorable, and at the same time heck afraid that what if she did something that made jalal go away..and if second is the case how awkward the situation would be for her...to be the doer and yet be totally clueless..

So, here our Jo wants to get the answers, while in reality it should be Jalal, she should be answering to..

Okay, so I do plan on introducing Ruqs soon, but I'm not so sure about including Maham or any other evily villian into the story, but god they are so important in creating havocs or treachery..n I'm so debating it 😛

n yes, I'll keep Mirza goofy as hell and Abdul totally sincere, and Jo is gonna be the only trigger for Jalal's anger or jealousy, otherwise he is gonna be cool n calm as a cucumber..n trust me, I'll make sure howsoever hard he tries to avoid her, or to be angry with her, he is gonna fail miserably..Who on Earth has a heart to hate our chirpy Jo..But yeah, he will be giving some tough times to Jo too..She owes that to him, even if it wasnt her fault..

so I havent started writing anything..But I'll post something by next week, for sure..

Thankyou so much again for this wonderful text..Extremely obliged and glad that you liked the part..

Stay safe

thanks again 😊

sm1308 thumbnail

Take care of yourself 😳and you to stay safe 🙏🏼at home😃 

You too..thankyou

take care