SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I know you just don’t like no SM Sid but you cannot complain as you are similar to him πŸ˜„

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I just want a public confession from him and then he can carry his girl into a cave and stay there for life πŸ™„

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

now when i keep checking trends due to big boss.....asimanshi one dint cross 1m according to the site i check....its 937k and then out of trending list. 

good! They try to copy! No originality at all 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Mein ne jaldi mein Arijit Singh ko Arti Singh par lia. Socho kya kya na guzri mere dil pe πŸ˜–πŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ˜£

Hi5πŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

For all you guys know, these people are sharing the song poster so that they would not be trolled by SidNaaz fans for participating in the showπŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I just want a public confession from him and then he can carry his girl into a cave and stay there for life πŸ™„

I m with you on that!!  I m just waiting for interviews and I don’t see it happening for two weeks atleast ! Not sure if interviews can happen during this lock down πŸ™„

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Yes she had to know that Sid was getting affected by that and he is still not clear on this! It was blessing in disguise for Sid when Salman revealed to him about Sana’s feelings during the same weekend!  As Sid as well was getting depressed due to all this 

Salman was like a guardian angel , a guiding star in sidnaaz's life and my gut says he will always remain so !! 

I dont know why but I have a strange feeling inside me that soon we will get something on salsidnaaz . It may be just a little bit but something will come our way . 

Helooohybye thumbnail

april fool banayenge πŸ€£