SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

now when i keep checking trends due to big boss.....asimanshi one dint cross 1m according to the site i check....its 937k and then out of trending list. 

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

And the very important memo too that very good friends can’t be photographed together. Naturally by logic, all the people he photographs himself with are mere acquaintances and/or enemies πŸ˜‡

Yes photographs are strictly a no no even though all he can talk about is his good friend non stop- anytime n everytime. Also the different types of leg pulling will need a different semester altogether :)

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

and they can be shared on SM, but not with just good friends πŸ˜„! He doesn’t like it and he stops people as well from sharing them 

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Helooohybye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

By God , had it not been for a bold girl like sana , sidharth would have come out of the house all heartbroken and single !! ThankGod for a shehnaaz and her resilience . 

I know right πŸ˜†... that guy had built so many walls around him ... sana broke each one β€οΈ

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

As hard as that scene might have been on Sana, it really was necessary warna she would have continued with her Paras attachment jaap till eternityπŸ˜†

Yes she had to know that Sid was getting affected by that and he is still not clear on this! It was blessing in disguise for Sid when Salman revealed to him about Sana’s feelings during the same weekend!  As Sid as well was getting depressed due to all this 

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

yes it was a wonderful live interaction! Sid accepted that Sana is more than a friend and she is special to him πŸ˜„

🀣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I know you just don’t like no SM Sid but you cannot complain as you are similar to him πŸ˜„

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: perkilicious

Yes photographs are strictly a no no even though all he can talk about is his good friend non stop- anytime n everytime. Also the different types of leg pulling will need a different semester altogether :)

By God! You inspire me to create a course breakdown on urban celebrity β€œfriendship”  πŸ˜†