SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

By God! You inspire me to create a course breakdown on urban celebrity “friendship”  😆

please do😆 along with a special Sidharth Shukla edition. Even regular celebrity friendship rules are quite different than his😆

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Omg Sid privacy maintain karne me PHD kiya hua hai...😆 but i am happy.....soch kar ki kitne pics milenge humeh 🥳..jyada nahi har alternate day ek pic post kar dein..aur weekend me kuch der ke liye live..bas itna sa khwaaab hai...

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

april fool banayenge 🤣

same socha maine..ye read kar ke..🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

For all you guys know, these people are sharing the song poster so that they would not be trolled by SidNaaz fans for participating in the show😆

not just that, it’s also getting into their good books and even a tactic to increase their followers too! I cannot judge them based on IG stories atleast! They all know what’s going on right now! They have been a good co-contestants I wouldn’t deny but wouldn’t judge them based on the promotions 

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's wud indeed be a happy news if they actually plan to release the pics soon🤔😆 

Helooohybye thumbnail

Link of new thread?? 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Opened new CC in advance ..save the link ..once this finishes , u know where to move 😃.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5157926

pls move to the new thread 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Don't know if already posted here but I just like how ppl who spend good time with sana in MSK and befriend with her are now supporting outside as well , sahi fan sana ke 👍🏼

https://www.instagram.com/p/B94T42xJvS-/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Indeep has also posted the poster on his Insta. I am impressed with the number of lives this girl has managed to positively influence in such a short span of time. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8