SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Helooohybye thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

nai kiya tabi to hass raha hoon😆

Bhai specially gaya tha na uski party pe😆

Ek story hi to daalni hoti hao promotion k liye

Balraj aur mayur ne bahar aate hi promote kr diya😆 aur ye b bol diya jalne vale jalenge lekin gaana no 1 hit hoga❤️🤣

kushal ko apni wali yaad agayi hogi 🤭🤭

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sid is not a private person

He has his sets of friend he regularly hangs out

Be it gym,

Be it cigrate corner

You can easily see him in mart where he even goes to buy

Just he was not socially active and was not aware that BB phase made people so much curious about him...

This man literally had no PR 

Both Sana and Sid two different personalities came met and as Gulam Ali said hungama kyu hai barpa thodi si mohobbat jo ki hai 

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We don't call her God's child for nothing..her honesty even managed to turn a torture like MSK in her favour....all the pain that she had to go through has been paid back in the form of some good friends that she has earned there..love you my girl💖

https://www.instagram.com/p/B94PjAaCDKr/?igshid=1ine4hs0efngv

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mein ne jaldi mein Arijit Singh ko Arti Singh par lia. Socho kya kya na guzri mere dil pe 😖😫😩😭😣

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

nai kiya tabi to hass raha hoon😆

Bhai specially gaya tha na uski party pe😆

Ek story hi to daalni hoti hao promotion k liye

Balraj aur mayur ne bahar aate hi promote kr diya😆 aur ye b bol diya jalne vale jalenge lekin gaana no 1 hit hoga❤️🤣

I like Kushal. I expect him to promote some way once it releases. Sana has made some genuine friends on MSK. Mayur toh waise bhi Sidharth’s acquaintance hai. I genuinely like Balraj a lot and I hope he continues to be the person he is. I am glad he could get out of the house- he was professionally well placed enough to not have to do MSK. Indeep was great too. What a lovely set of bhai-s 😆

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arijit is good choice 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Friendships are not really judged by this though😆 Sid considers Kushal his extremely close friend so I don't think we can judge their friendship based on tweets and stuff😆 I mean, let's say back during the time, Sid might have or might not have promoted Kushal's web series.. does that make him any less or more of a friend?