I just had to vent it out somewhere...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So here it goes -

Hina is such a bi@tch. 

Forget her talks, just watching her makes my blood boil these days... the kind of expressions she gives...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Marathi bb karne ke baad wo msk ko bhi bb hi samajh rahi hai...

I understand that like most other people, Hina too may have some good qualities...she might be vulnerable deep inside, while showing off that tough exterior...but i dont have that much patience to try searching for goodness hidden deep inside that rude, b!tchy, cocky exterior. Uski harkatein dekh kar hi mujhe gussa aa jaata hai. 

The only good thing I find in her is her figure. She has the sexiest figure in that house currently. But other than that she is a total turnoff. 

Ok! Done venting! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago

Lol๐Ÿ˜†

Can't believe you are watching the show๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Lol๐Ÿ˜†

Jiska koi nahi uska NathuPyare hai yaaron ๐Ÿ˜†

i m not watching this crap since 10/12 days

wat she did nathu ji?how r u?safe ho na?stay at home,watch old bb๐Ÿ˜† heard all contestanta sent back to home as shooting stopped due to corona  

Originally posted by OspraYZod

i m not watching this crap since 10/12 days

wat she did nathu ji?how r u?safe ho na?stay at home,watch old bb๐Ÿ˜† heard all contestanta sent back to home as shooting stopped due to corona  

Hi dear... How r u? ๐Ÿค—

Yes Im perfectly safe despite watching MSK ๐Ÿ˜†And that corona too ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Paras spiced up the show since last 4-5 days... And Hina, though a perfect bb material, has become just plain irritating and super b!tchy.

Actually, when she entered the house, she seemed a bit shy but down to earth and sorted, not like she seemed in the introductory episode. But now she's showing her true colors. She clearly has issues. Bahut zyada hi attitude hai bandi mein... and she seems super cunning and quarrelsome too.

BUT she'll be a treat to Paras haters. ๐Ÿ˜†

all contestants look like call girls.. public ke liye available sort of cheapos.

Originally posted by Chits1

all contestants look like call girls.. public ke liye available sort of cheapos.

Why is sluut shaming so casual and rampant on here.

And even if a woman is a sex worker ,why use such degrading words for them.

It's weird world where corrupt politicians, judiciary, businessmen and rioters murdering innocents are feted yet a woman selling her sexuality is vilified.

Naathu ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't even care about venting it out!! I mean I want to vent it so much about this show, about the people in it, about how people come in this forum and Unnecessarily bash Shehnaaz, about how Paras is not bashed equally as Shehnaaz, about this show was more popular for bashing than choosing partners, about why is this forum allowing negative bashful posts, about so much!! But I chose to keep mum because I questioned myself. Is it even worth it?? 

No it's not. Because certainly what people say here DOES NOT affect Shehnaz or Paras or their career and its their choice for whatever they do in life. Colors forced them to choose partners, Paras fakely did but Shehnaaz rejected all. Show end. 

Boom. 

End of this cra++p. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Lol๐Ÿ˜†

Best๐Ÿ˜†

Nathu tujh se ye ummeed na thi

Dipika kakkar ke baad tera ye doosra jhatka hai