And 

She will be needed for twin revelation 

I mean twin has to be 2🀣

🀣so true

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Yeah I mean Maya didn't believe and still wanted to get engaged to ranbir knowing he is married,do you think she'll be hurt or back off just because she got to know pranbir are in love? But although she did tell her mother she doesn't want to marry ranbir :3

I still don't believe that she can do anything as good as that. But if indeed she is honest about that then probably knowing Prachi too loves him and not just Ranbir and the realisation that he can never be her truly if their love is mutual did the trick.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Yeah and abhigya separation will also not make sense and the entire Maya track and Ranbir falling for prachi in the first wouldn't make sense if they don't have rhea

Exactly. They can't take Rhea out now, even if they somehow explain Prachi's parents' separation due to Kira's death and Pragya taking away their younger daughter with her, how will they explain the fiasco Ranbir. It was orchestrated by Rhea due to her inability to back out even after knowing that Ranbir loves Prachi. This whole Maya track won't make any sense if Rhea vanishes into thin air like Sunny. So, not possible. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

I have a bad feeling about this actually. I feel like once Rhea comes back pallavi will remember that Rhea loves ranbir and try and explain to her about pranbir. And Rhea and Aliya together will manipulate pallavi against Prachi to show that she is with them just for the money or something and make situations to show her in a bad light and make it look like Rhea is the best for Ranbir and he is getting manipulated and lured by prachi. By now,both Aliya and Rhea know that pallavi is the important and weakest Kohli to Target and manipulate

This. Now you see why I want Pranbir to get engaged at least. Or better still get them married. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nandini25

πŸ˜† 

Sure. We'll start from the 1st Pranbir scene or even Prachi's entry. But for that shall we make a thread titled old Pranbir scenes discussion? Then these ones will be kept for the new scenes.

I think its better if we make another thread. Then we can go back to the tread if the episodes are boring and discuss about our best pranbir scenesπŸ˜†.

mala06 thumbnail

This. Now you see why I want Pranbir to get engaged at least. Or better still get them married. 

Yeah. I too want them married as soon as possible πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I think its better if we make another thread. Then we can go back to the tread if the episodes are boring and discuss about our best pranbir scenesπŸ˜†.

Ok. I'll open the thread. πŸ‘πŸΌYeah. We will have a thread to walk down the memory lane. πŸ˜‰

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I too want them married as soon as possible πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Once they get married, we can digest any track. πŸ˜†

mala06 thumbnail

Once they get married, we can digest any track. πŸ˜†

Yeah  me tooπŸ˜†.