Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Ok. I'll open the thread. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYeah. We will have a thread to walk down the memory lane. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah. Please open it.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I still don't believe that she can do anything as good as that. But if indeed she is honest about that then probably knowing Prachi too loves him and not just Ranbir and the realisation that he can never be her truly if their love is mutual did the trick.

But she doesn't seem like the person who actually cares about love and all. She was more excited thinking this marriage is a lottery and she can have as many diamond necklaces she wants. We'll have to see what role Rahul plays in this :3 hopefully this plan leads them somewhere even if it means Prachi would be in trouble

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This. Now you see why I want Pranbir to get engaged at least. Or better still get them married. 

I have a feeling they might orchestrate an office fraud case or theft and make it seem like Prachi is behind it or something to Pallavi and show that Prachi is indeed characterless seeing her hangout with Aryan or some other good friend of hers. Pallavi doesn't have that kind of trust that Vikram,Abhi and Ranbir has on Prachi. I feel like even dida has that kind of trust on Prachi. More than Ranbir and Abhi for me it was nice to see Vikram's unwavering trust on Prachi.

anandhi007 thumbnail

He actually did get pissed off when Aryan said that Prachi likes good guys like him. ๐Ÿ˜† In that scene in his home, when Ranbir tripped and Prachi was laughing at him and then helped him to get back to his feet.  So, there are high chances of this happening. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah but he wasn't madly in love then and he was pissed for a few seconds. Now I can totally see him get pissed at Aryan๐Ÿ˜† even knowing they are like brother sister and Aryan would never do anything. It'd be even more awesome if Prachi decides not to tell Ranbir about the next plan and work with Aryan and Ranbir loses his mind thinking what these two are up to๐Ÿ˜†

anandhi007 thumbnail

Actually, in this show love started after marriage in the 1st gen too. I too want them to remain unmarried for quite a while and have tracks like college picnics, fashion show, office trips. But these CVS are more interested in nonsensical melodrama and conspiracy. And I don't want Ranbir to even get engaged to Rhea. That's why I want Pranbir to atleast get engaged while there is no rhea and for Prachi to set such an image in the eyes of the Kohlis, that it becomes impossible for Aliya and Rhea to manipulate even pallavi.

Just like how the cvs have been doing something different with both FL and ML in pranbir's case hope they do the same with the sasural as well. And not show them as a typical one 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Yeah but he wasn't madly in love then and he was pissed for a few seconds. Now I can totally see him get pissed at Aryan๐Ÿ˜† even knowing they are like brother sister and Aryan would never do anything. It'd be even more awesome if Prachi decides not to tell Ranbir about the next plan and work with Aryan and Ranbir loses his mind thinking what these two are up to๐Ÿ˜†

Jealous ranbir is fun

Maybe prachi can flirt with other people se

Harmless flirting

So ranbir has a taste of his own medicine 

Dimple

Salesgirl

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Arey no. Anandi said from the end of 7 yes leap. That means they will show Pranbir story from the beginning.

But after 7 year leap

There was kaira 

I dont know haven't seen it

Pranbir were after the 20 year leap

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

But after 7 year leap

There was kaira 

I dont know haven't seen it

Pranbir were after the 20 year leap

I said end of 7 year leap,which is the beginning of 20 year leap so pranbir will be there