Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ican

After the 7 year leap

Means with Kiara??

So during the 21days they wont get to pranbir???

Yeah. It seems so😭😭

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

After the 7 year leap

Means with Kiara??

So during the 21days they wont get to pranbir???

Arey no. Anandi said from the end of 7 yes leap. That means they will show Pranbir story from the beginning.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. It seems so😭😭

Mala. From the end of seven years leap which means the beginning of the current 20 years leap. ðŸ˜† that's what Anandi said. ðŸ˜†

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Mala. From the end of seven years leap which means the beginning of the current 20 years leap. ðŸ˜† that's what Anandi said. ðŸ˜†

Oh thanks Nandini😊. I read incorrrectly😆😆. So maybe we can discuss old episodes starting from first Pranbir scenes.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh thanks Nandini😊. I read incorrrectly😆😆. So maybe we can discuss old episodes starting from first Pranbir scenes.

Yassss

Nandini25 thumbnail

😆 

Sure. We'll start from the 1st Pranbir scene or even Prachi's entry. But for that shall we make a thread titled old Pranbir scenes discussion? Then these ones will be kept for the new scenes.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

And would love to see ranbir getting pissed at the ease in which Aryan and prachi are bonding even though it's like brother sister

He actually did get pissed off when Aryan said that Prachi likes good guys like him. ðŸ˜† In that scene in his home, when Ranbir tripped and Prachi was laughing at him and then helped him to get back to his feet.  So, there are high chances of this happening. ðŸ˜†

Nandini25 thumbnail

Arre

Aise kyu

Remember the dialouge

Aise koi ladki nahi hai jo ranbir kohli ko na bol sake

Maya is charmed

Batee hi aise ki

Maybe girls are easy to please

Thode sweet batee and they are like yahi hai sach pyaar

Maya is charmed, yes. No doubt about that. But she's more like Rhea. Not such a good person that she'll get hurt at Ranbir's confession and decide to step back. That's what I said. That this getting hurt and backing out is maybe part of her plan to get rid of Prachi. She wants Ranbir and she has made it clear even to Rhea. Also, it's not as if she doesn't know about Ranbir's love for Prachi. Yes, she didn't know that the feelings are mutual. If she is not acting and really want to back out then it can due to her knowledge that Pranbir's feelings are mutual and in that case Ranbir can never be her truly. If that is the case, I would say she is smarter than Aliya.

Nandini25 thumbnail

But why the rush

After marriage there are less tracks to explore

Other than taking leaps

Mere office romance ka kya hoga

Prachi kae apne mom ko proud karke career banane ka kya hoga

They have started out like the show miley jab hum tum

College set up

Marriage so soon 

Nooooooooo

Do you all actually want pranbir to get married????

Actually, in this show love started after marriage in the 1st gen too. I too want them to remain unmarried for quite a while and have tracks like college picnics, fashion show, office trips. But these CVS are more interested in nonsensical melodrama and conspiracy. And I don't want Ranbir to even get engaged to Rhea. That's why I want Pranbir to atleast get engaged while there is no rhea and for Prachi to set such an image in the eyes of the Kohlis, that it becomes impossible for Aliya and Rhea to manipulate even pallavi.