Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha be ready meenu's target is always mishti only... ๐Ÿ˜†

haan she only did that so as to strike 2 birds with one stone.. 

kya ye rajgarh nahi ja sakti ya iska lakshman itna bekar hain that he cant find out abir ke naam pe case hain and mehul visiting rajkot on all imp functions of meenu before mishti entered their lives...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

True diyu.. when things r in hand of Abir,the episodes get interesting๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—its gonna be Abir vs meenu or mishbir vs meenu..dekhna padega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haina that too when it comes to meenu abir is the best to handle n that makes it interesting ๐Ÿ˜†

i hope its mishbir vs meenu ๐Ÿ˜† we never had that kind of situation n something i have been wanting since long... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

i dont want any white wash of kuhu... but lighter shades of grey i want...

They shot it last night..good then..bas tennis match na ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haha as of now i hope we are not getting tennis match as we got only mishbir spoiler pics ๐Ÿ˜†

ruhi19 thumbnail

ohh like that haan this is possible.. the thing is abir has a positive outlook to life n meenu has negative outlook.. he has his naanu character too at times he becomes weak.. 

chalo lets see what will be the out come...itna drama hain tho outcome should be worth

Rhea is looking very pretty yaar..and the kids tooโค๏ธโค๏ธDiyu yaar not just sha's story but also Ashish sir posted one on holi.i don't remember what exactly it was but he too posted..but as Abir's shayari is imprinted in Mishti's head..sha's ig story is imprinted in my head

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haan i so wish to see mishbir with kids yaar...  ohh holi pic yes i saw that n also a pic of his kids in cycle... that was so cute... ohh real life version of mish haan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maybe meenu manipulated parul into believing that kunal is najayaz n meenu herself is first wife... parul too might be unaware of it... n she being uneducated makes it easy for meenu to play with her.. 

Wow agar ye sach hai to meenu ne to bade bade politicians ka peeche chod diya politics khelne mein, what a manipulator ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kya ye rajgarh nahi ja sakti ya iska lakshman itna bekar hain that he cant find out abir ke naam pe case hain and mehul visiting rajkot on all imp functions of meenu before mishti entered their lives...

bcoz she never wanted mehul back before she had tried all means to keep him away from abir n family but mish bought him back... n the fraud is not the only thing her main motive was to hide kunal truth... so only she let mish handle things n let laxman spy her... she understand mish well that once she finds truth if she interfere mish wont tell anything to abir.. thats what happened... 

chalo lets see what will be the out come...itna drama hain tho outcome should be worth

outcome has always been worth in our show yaar but its rushed.. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i dont want any white wash of kuhu... but lighter shades of grey i want...

Exactly, me too