Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

But moni according to what lalitha maasi said n also mehul himself said meenu is his second wife... he was first married to parul not meenu... i have a doubt that she has kept parul n kunal with her to hide the truth that abir is najayaz.. 

This is even better diyu. Read all your discussions on lu. So to hide the fact that she is the second wife which makes Abir naajaaz leads to her getting defamed in the society. I think Mehul would have told her that his first wife couldn’t bear a child so he wants to get married second time to have vaaris. 

So while she was away to take control on RV business, Mehul would have got back to parul. I can’t put my finger to about why she cane alone to RV to take control of RV business. Maybe it was MeRul plan to conquer fame, status and money. 
BB wouldn’t have expected her husband’s first wife to come with child. It is very hard for her to implant the thought of parul being the second wife and kunal as naajaz, because Abir is elder to kunal. 
So to keep her secrets wrapped, she took parul and kunal under her shelter.

But the game is on Diyu.. she is going to play very cruelly this time.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Wow Yaar 

So thrilling 😆👍🏼🙈

Haina??😆😆

Mujhe aisa hi feel hua episide dekhke...thriller vibes......😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

This is even better diyu. Read all your discussions on lu. So to hide the fact that she is the second wife which makes Abir naajaaz leads to her getting defamed in the society. I think Mehul would have told her that his first wife couldn’t bear a child so he wants to get married second time to have vaaris. 

So while she was away to take control on RV business, Mehul would have got back to parul. I can’t put my finger to about why she cane alone to RV to take control of RV business. Maybe it was MeRul plan to conquer fame, status and money. 
BB wouldn’t have expected her husband’s first wife to come with child. It is very hard for her to implant the thought of parul being the second wife and kunal as naajaz, because Abir is elder to kunal. 
So to keep her secrets wrapped, she took parul and kunal under her shelter.

But the game is on Diyu.. she is going to play very cruelly this time.

better she play cruelly moni...kamse kam kuch tho bahar aaya... what meenu and what abir is...

atleast meenu ka chahra kunal saamne aaye and kuhu ka abir ke saamne

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣🤣🤣🤣pali what a review 

Bold - same situation 😆,but writers kal tak Sab sort out Kar denge hope so, Kyuki Aaj to aisa lag raha tha ki meenu ko mother India bana diya hai, kal mother India dekhegi bhi, 🤣,just can't get over precap 🤣rjv mein sab pareshaan honge, Main bahut hasungi 🤣🤣🤣

Bold -🤣🤣🤣🤣wow pali kya observation hai 

Vaishu, aaj toh sach me Meenu ko mother India bana diya yaar 🤣🤣

I felt bad for today and that’s almost a first 😆😆

Uff, precap main kya nautanki hai! 

I think Meenu would rather accept to have Parul’s status than to give Parul Meenakshi Rajvansh status 🤣🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Haina??😆😆

Mujhe aisa hi feel hua episide dekhke...thriller vibes......😆

😆bilkul 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheThought

Vaishu, aaj toh sach me Meenu ko mother India bana diya yaar 🤣🤣

I felt bad for today and that’s almost a first 😆😆

Uff, precap main kya nautanki hai! 

I think Meenu would rather accept to have Parul’s status than to give Parul Meenakshi Rajvansh status 🤣🤣

Bold - that's meenu for us 🤣🤣🤣

Main to almost bura feel karne lagi thi, but fir madam ki kartute Yaad Aa gayi, thank god 😆

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

yes. Moni. Like Abir told Mishti, she has entered into her Big Ben mode. Let’s c how long till Abir realises his bro’s real face behind the facade.

Also it’s high time it’s revealed Whom Mehul married first? Parul or Meenu?

she took parul and kunal under her shelter, so she could hide the fact that she is the second wife which makes Abir naajaaz leads to her getting defamed in the society. I think Mehul would have told her that his first wife couldn’t bear a child so he wants to get married second time to have vaaris. 

So while she was away to take control on RV business, Mehul would have got back to parul. I can’t put my finger to it about why she came alone to RV to take control of RV business she could have come with her husband.  Maybe it was MeRul plan to conquer fame, status and money of RVs. 
BB wouldn’t have expected her husband’s first wife to come with child. It is not very hard for her to implant the thought of parul being the second wife and kunal as naajaz, because Abir is elder to kunal. 
So to keep her secrets wrapped, she took parul and kunal under her shelter. At the same time, she took revenge from both of them, she sent Mehul to jail and made parul a servant but she looked after kunal as her own son for her selfish reasons and also to keep parul under her control. 

To him it is his baba who cheated on both his mothers.  He thinks because of his mom controlling nature she made maasi a servant.

Unknowingly, Abir woke up the animal in her today and she is going to play very cruelly this time.

Abir - Meenu convo looked disjointed or do they made disjointed for more drama. 

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

see someone else too found it... 🤣

https://twitter.com/fille_positive/status/1239399368668540928

Thats bcoz they shoot alot n mix match it pali... from holi shaheer maybe others too are shooting separately n they combine scenes... in saturday episode it was so obvious abir was talking to mah people i think but not sure to whom exactly... was so confusing. maybe after the break it will be normal.. relax

Arrey, kuch bhi🤣

It is same pattern but different cutting....

see fro women the shirts will end with a u cut (like in the one reporter wearing) and for men it will a straight cut at the end.( see the picture hamid posted yesterday)