YRHPK Live Updates/Episode Discussions 16 Mar 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Epi 264 

Kunal apologises to Meenu 

episode begins with Media going into a frenzy and bombarding Meenu with Qs about Kunal not being her real son, hiding his brother facts and if she was going to disinherit Kunal , why this revelation now ..

both Rajwansh and Maheshwari families are shocked n hurt at their Qs 

MisBir , KuKu are shocked at this unexpected turn of events in their happy occasion.Kuhu goes n apologises to Meenu n states she knew nothing about this , this was not her plan .. hints this could be Mishti’s idea , Mishti was very cleve Ron cunning , she was faking it when she returned the red pear company to Kunal . 
Kuhu asks Meenu not to get tensed over this .. Kunal,was solely her son and for Kuhu Meenu was saasuma of the century .meenu asks her not to try an appease her .. she was hurt by what just took place ,,she drives off in furious mode .

Mishti tells Abir that he should have shared with her that he was planning to get inauguration done my Masi n not Maa. He never let go of a chance to become hero normally .... she is sure Kunal connived with Abir in what he did . 
Jasmeet eaves drip MisBir as Mishti hugs Abir n thanks him for giving Maasi her rights ... she was worried for Varsha aunty n Shaurya uncle 

Jas goes away fuming with fury .

Mishti is worried how her family will take this ..Abir is more worried about his mother . He fears She would return Into  her old BIG BEN mode again . Mishti feels they should have confided into her before the event ...

Abir tells Mishti that of BB knew about it before hand she would never have allowed this to happen , she would have manipulated Kunal...dissuaded him  ..or never allowed Maasi to inaugurate ... asks her tk remember how she separated MisBir the day she learnt they were in love .. Mishti agrees if anything happened agains ther woshes she would do everything in her power to prevent it . 

Maheshwaris confront Kunal for not revealing to them about his real parentage . Kunal says he himself was trying to come to term with that fact that time . Naanu supports Kunal ... BP n Shaurya assures Kunal that they would neve have interfered in KuKu marriage even if he had revealed truth before marriage .shaurya asks Naanu to reveal the entire truth to them 
Kuhu comes n informs Kunal about BB going offf somewhere without informing ..BP n Shaurya ask Kunal to take care of his mother first .

Jas comes to meet Kuhu n poisons her mind against Mishti . Mishti is sure Maasi Kunal truth revelation was all planned by Mishti .

Versus comes there n asks Kuhu if she knew about it ..she affirms that she did n was trying to come to terms with it as was Kunal 

Varsha advises her tk go take care of Meenu right now as she needed support 

Meenu is seen walking on the street in heartbroken state ..Kunal supports her as she stumbles ..Kunal apologises to Meenu and assures for him she will be his mother always but Meenu is too heart broken and weeps she had never given the responsibility of her children to Parul ..never thought of Parul as her domestic help. What hurt her most wa that he son left her alone . Orders Kunal to go to his real mother . Meenu curses  Mishti .

Mishti supports Maasi but Maasi is in disbelief Kunal did what he did today ...Mish assipures Parul it was Kunal’s own decision .,MisBir had no hand in it .

Naanu asks Kuhu to accompany him to Mandir  as he wanted to talk to Meenu .... Kuhu glares at Mishti as she departs with Naanu ..Maasi feels upset that the family was hurt because of her. ketu comes and Excitedly shows Mishti and Maasi about the appreciation her inauguration video was receiving. MisHir smiles as they appreciate the video upload on social media .. everyone appreciated  what Kunal did. Kunal arrives there n Parul m Kunal stare at eachother awkwardly . Parul gets emotional as she tells Kunal that this family had given her everything ..yet she always yearned that she be called “maa “ by her son and today Kunal fulfilled her dream ..she now needed nothing else in life . Parul Kun hug ...she thanks Kunal for Making her feel as if he turned dust into diamond by his act . MisBir support Kunal n Parul .. Mishti asks Mother n son to smile as she takes their pic .

At Mandir Naanu supports Meenu n assures this was her  victory ..her good upbringing of Kunal because of which he could take this decision .. Kuhunagrees with Meenu ... Naanu asks Meenu to support Kunal at this time as He needed her support . 

Meenu arrives at the door as a Mishti clicks ParulKun pic ..she glares at Mishti ..Abir too wonders why Meenu was doing this . 
meenu confronts Abit for giving her the most hurt .. she brought up Kunal like her own son .. she hid the fact he was her step son but today Abir reveal this hidden truth , all her efforts went down the drain ..she felt insulted and cheap ..she feared society will now point fingers at them . Abir disagrees .. just because her husband did some mistakes why should they suffer .. they should move on n not feel burdened by past happenings . Meenu says Mishti too suffered the same problem of banadonmwnt by her father n k own very well that past can’t be got rid of so easily .. 

he asks his mother to give a parul her rights .. Meenu states Parul can never be Meenakshi Rajwansh .. Abir asks why did she get Parul home at all , why did she adopt Kunal?? Why to discuss infamous Mehul’s affairs now n feel hurt ?? 
meenu says she did it out of feeling of humanity .. but she never expected such a thing would happen . And who was Abir to revel her truth to media without her permission ?? 

Abir asks Meenu to accept that it was her decision to get Parul n Kunal  home ..she better accept this reality and live with it N deal with it . He accepts he hid the fact about Kunal Parul revelation because he did not trust Meenu any more ....he had already told Mishti about this .. .she has created so many problems in his life earlier that he feared n knew she would react exactly the way she was doing now ,...

Meenu is in a fit of fury as she decides that Abir was so proudly revealing  Parul n Kunal truth to every one ..little does he know what truth Meenu had in store for Mishti n Kuhu .. she challenges Abir to face this challenge .

precap

Kuhu accuses Mishti of giving Kuhu the status of servant’s DIL in one blow while she became the “maalkin” of the house !! Mishti is shocked at Kuhu’s outburst 

Next morning There is bustle of activity at dining table as everyone gets busy with their daily routine .Kunal asks for some coffee ... ...Nidhi is shocked ..so it Entire Rajwansh family is shocked to see Meenu dressed in plain cotton clothes similar to Parul maasi .. and serving coffee to Kunal . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

Suta welcome back.... 🤗 and thank you for the thread dear. 🤗

Kunal Apologizes to meenakshi

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone!! Suta, welcome back and Thank you fit the thread. Diyu waiting for your update🤗

preeti200 thumbnail

Precap 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9xl7bxhWXv/?igshid=1b7w3xnwv970m

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

Shameless Kuhu running behind Monster Meenu and giving explanation 🤮

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Shameless Kuhu running behind Monster Meenu and giving explanation 🤮

I literally skipped all scenes with kuhu in it. 

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I literally skipped all scenes with kuhu in it. 

Yeah they are skip worthy 

media people question varsha if she knew already about it... and goes to meenu asking why she didnt inform that kunal is not her actual son... why she hid all this time n telling it now... is kunal rajvansh illegitimate... 

mish comes there n asks them stop questioning.. meenu goes from there n takes car.. kuhu goes behind her n says i'm sorry i dont have any idea of all this.. 

meenu says stop it, one side you have done so much behind my back now asking sorry, i accepted you both girls as my daughters but you both responsible for what kunal did inside... 

kuhu says i dont have any idea about what happened.. infact i hid this even from my family... 

meenu asks about the gift varsha gave parul... kuhu says it was for her not masi.. please this is not my mistake... when meenu asks if mish did it kuhu says i dont know, you know how she is, does what she wants without discussing with anyone.. when mish returned the company i felt genuine but this company is yours n kunals hardwork... i forgot she can never be genuine, she is clever... for me you will always be my mother in law... 

meenu says all this is just to console me.. you please go in...