Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

I imagined you as anything but this :)

PS.. I have no idea how to insert gifs. If I knew I could share a closest match of my imagination of you when you say you want to eat up cute characters 

it's quite confusing. But I will try. 

See the image option beside bullet numbering? Tap on that, insert the link/url of the gif at the URL option (the image requires to have .gif at the end) and then tap the enter and wait till the image loads. Then you can post your comment. 

And if you can't still, then just share the link of the gif 😅 I will quote it for ya ☺️

Meanwhile @author of this story Give me new update. That's it. Soon. Two days max. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

it's quite confusing. But I will try. 

See the image option beside bullet numbering? Tap on that, insert the link/url of the gif at the URL option (the image requires to have .gif at the end) and then tap the enter and wait till the image loads. Then you can post your comment. 

And if you can't still, then just share the link of the gif 😅 I will quote it for ya ☺️

Meanwhile @author of this story Give me new update. That's it. Soon. Two days max. 

yes boss 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

another great update. it hit all the right notes emotionally, angst, joy & happiness. you really potray all the facets of RB really well,  from his businessman aura/side? to being a family man.

as a couple Prerna is the weaker link in terms of being relatable (to me but you've still managed to make her way more likeable then the reel version 👍🏼) but RB as a husband is just GOALS . i love that you managed to keep his personality intact whilst allowing his softer side to come out (something KZK completely lost the plot on) & the ease in which you transition him between these shades is really fantastic 👏. i loved that he confided in her mum & bought her along for moral support knowing Prerna would need her. it's how a mature & supportive husband would act. really can't say enough about your RB

love that you've kept Kukki young & Sneha small, their bonding will be great to see & their sibling rivalry & jealousy 😛.

can't wait for next. also i can't believe it but i miss your update every time 🤔it's just by chance i catch them at all.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

After Da and Ma... Is it time for Di now?? 😆

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

After Da and Ma... Is it time for Di now?? 😆

The thought did cross my mind!

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

another great update. it hit all the right notes emotionally, angst, joy & happiness. you really potray all the facets of RB really well,  from his businessman aura/side? to being a family man.

as a couple Prerna is the weaker link in terms of being relatable (to me but you've still managed to make her way more likeable then the reel version 👍🏼) but RB as a husband is just GOALS . i love that you managed to keep his personality intact whilst allowing his softer side to come out (something KZK completely lost the plot on) & the ease in which you transition him between these shades is really fantastic 👏. i loved that he confided in her mum & bought her along for moral support knowing Prerna would need her. it's how a mature & supportive husband would act. really can't say enough about your RB

love that you've kept Kukki young & Sneha small, their bonding will be great to see & their sibling rivalry & jealousy 😛.

can't wait for next. also i can't believe it but i miss your update every time 🤔it's just by chance i catch them at all. 

I know.. Prerna is a struggle I don't really know what to go off with her I've not really grasped her other than understanding her love for Sneha, and determination to to get her revenge on Anurag. 

She's defo the one I'm not sure about either especially when it comes to Rishabh and Prerna. I'd like to be risky and dedicate some moments to her alone and then her and Rishabh to see if she can be worked out. I Definitely feel I understand RB more than I do Prerna she's confused me from day one to be honest In the show and you can see it come through here.

If you have anything thoughts on her please do let me know - but I have something in mind that explores her better in the next few moments. 

Keep a eye out for the next one! and thank you 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jagrutid

I didn't expect to post this today to be honest, so glad you caught it. - the kids always go down well  is my observation of everything I've ever written! 

Because kids are too cute  🥺

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Waao.. this is getting better and better.. just loved little bajaj n sneha moment at sharma house.. wish to see same raport between rishabh veena n sneha even in the serial yaar.. you portrayed Rishabh's  character so vulnerable yet so much in control just like it is originally.. This series has got every shade of rishabh bajaj that we want to see onscreen.. his love for his work and devotion towards his family.. how  he quickly thought of any legal complication and still didn't let kuki slip off his mind.. loved how little sneha seems like dada's angel now.. she is only saying Da.. lolzz.. you have kept things soooooo realistic like how a child.looks at his parents for assurance.. same thing prerna did when she looked at veena to confirm if this really was sneha.. and same thing sneha did when she looked at rishabh when prerna took her in her arms.. such small details but so well thought off.. 

greedy mind says i want so many more happy family moments and sibling bonding.. 

☺️devil mind says thoda prerish ka romance bhi add ho jaye toh mazaa aajayega.. the last scene where prerna is grateful was soooo well written..wish to see anything closer on screen aswell.. 

Great update waiting to read more.. 

Luv Rucha 

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd.of.frndz

Waao.. this is getting better and better.. just loved little bajaj n sneha moment at sharma house.. wish to see same raport between rishabh veena n sneha even in the serial yaar.. you portrayed Rishabh's  character so vulnerable yet so much in control just like it is originally.. This series has got every shade of rishabh bajaj that we want to see onscreen.. his love for his work and devotion towards his family.. how  he quickly thought of any legal complication and still didn't let kuki slip off his mind.. loved how little sneha seems like dada's angel now.. she is only saying Da.. lolzz.. you have kept things soooooo realistic like how a child.looks at his parents for assurance.. same thing prerna did when she looked at veena to confirm if this really was sneha.. and same thing sneha did when she looked at rishabh when prerna took her in her arms.. such small details but so well thought off.. 

I think Rishabh and Kuki get a lot of love in this thread - I think we all certainly know RB what he looks like, his way about things, characteristics as a result of the show and so to build on that is very easy. Prerna is a bit of a mystery to me still so a little bit cloudy on her character.  Anyway what  I was getting at is because we are familiar with them its easier and I think 'nicer' to  focus on the little things. 

greedy mind says i want so many more happy family moments and sibling bonding.. 

☺️devil mind says thoda prerish ka romance bhi add ho jaye toh mazaa aajayega.. the last scene where prerna is grateful was soooo well written..wish to see anything closer on screen aswell.. 

Great update waiting to read more.. 

I will try to a couple of more moments I hope you all like - mix of all the above I'm sure you ^ 

Luv Rucha 

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update loved it.