PreRish: Moments P151 Just to say.. NOTE P153 new link!

Posted: 4 years ago

On the basis that I’d quite like to see what happened in the 8 years between Rishabh and Prerna I’m going to write some mini instances or moments which may be interconnected may not be but hope you enjoy these 

Have a great weekend all wash your hands and stay safe. 

Contents 

1.  Heart to heart Page 1 

2. The gentleman and the businessman Page 4

3. King and Queen part 1 Page 6

3. King and Queen part 2 Page 9

4. Just husband and wife Page 12 

5. Mr and Mrs Bajaj Page 14

6. The morning after the night before Page 18

7. Love bites Page 20

8. Distracted Page 23 

9. Tea for two Page 26 

10. Tough love Page 31

11. Gracefully Grey Page 35 

12. Watch and learn Page 38 

13 like father like daughter p42

14. The CEO chair p45

15. For Pa p47

16. Champagne celebrations p49

17. His way p54

18. SRB p58

19. Deal No 3  - 'Bajaj' p60

20. Two's company p62

21. The Win p65

22. Home is where the heart is p68

23. A question of love p71 

24.  A honourable game  p74

25. Thorns and Roses p77

26. Just what the doctor ordered p79

27. Wife no 2 p82 

28. The things I don't say p86

29. Da p89

30. Ma p94

31. H for Happy p102

32.  Guardian P 105

33. Hopeless romantic P108

34. George P111

35. For Sneha P114

36. Loving you P116

37. Betrayal 1: Sharda Bajaj P121

38. Betrayal 2 : Tanvi Bajaj P123

39. Betrayal 3 : Mahesh Bajaj P127

40. Betrayal 4: The Culprit P131

41 A spoon full of sugar : P138

42 A game of pick and Mix: P142

43 Just to say, I love you P151

all of the above and more here: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1183

8 years - 18 moments

One - Heart to heart

When Prernas eyes adjusted after a much needed rest she looked around unfamiliar   sleek looking room.

The interior, the whisky, the cigar tray, the aftershave in the air all spoke of Rishab. 

She felt a misty feeling as she sat up in bed and recalled all that had happened.

Anurag had pushed her off the bridge and Mr Bajaj saved her.

Her breakdown in front of him and the loss of her daughter all too vivid and disturbing. She felt broken, lost, cold and heartless.

Tired of grief Prerna she needs a distraction hearing voices from afar and lifts herself off the bed.

As sunshine enters the room there’s a slight comforting feeling in the  warmth of the sunrays who seem to be trying to sooth her. Here even the weather seemed to sympathetic she thought in contrast to Basu house where everything seemed against her. 

Stepping out of bed a few steps out into a corridor the closest thing in sight was some stairs and a balcony.

Hovering over the balcony Prerna could see Rishab with Kuki. She looked as adorable as ever in little blue dungarees, a pink T-shirt and pony tail. The only time difference was she talked a lot now but that made Prerna smile knowing how troubling that phase had been for her father.

Kuki  was stood on a foot stool cutting out biscuit dough. Her father was her sue chef. 

It was adorable to see the two of them together it made Prerna think of sneha. 

A couple of minuets later 

There is a knock at the door 

Rishab was stood at the entrance. 

“Ab kaisi hai aap”? (“How are you feeling now”) he asked in his deep but distinct tone. 

She just nodded feeling as if he was searching her eyes for a bit more clarity. 

“Kukis baked you something she’d like you to have.” He said to her surprise, and little Kuki stepped out in front of her father.
She’d obviously been hid behind him to surprise her.

Prerna couldn’t help but smile when little Kookie looked up at her with a glass plate holding a little heart shaped biscuit. It was iced with the letter P.

“Thank you”, said Prerna as she took the plate off Kookie. 

“I’ve missed you” said Kuki.

“I’ve missed you too beta” said Perna with sad eyes. Caressing here little cheek Prerna kissed Kookie on her forehead.

“Come on Mary Berry!  aren’t the watchman and the driver, the gardener and Mrs Dasgupta next door waiting for theirs too, said Rishab to steer Kuki away. He wanted to give Prerna the space she needed to heal. 

“I’ll be back soon, if you want me to come back that is” he said after pausing for a second.

Prerna nodded, “Maybe we could drink coffee” she suggested

“Sure”..he agreed. 

They stood by the window whilst their coffee sat at the window side in front of them. 

breaking into one of the heart shaped biscuits reminded her of how her heart felt. Broken.

“You’re the only person who has ever looked after my heart you know, others  have made it beat, made  it ache mostly, occasionally  made it stop.”

Rishabh was a good listener as he switched from his cigar to his coffee he listened but his they eyes understood. 

He knew she was fragile and his silence was perfect at showing respect for her  feelings.

He switched his plate which held the heart shaped Biscuit his daughter had made with Prernas.

A heart in exchange for a heart. 

Prerna noticed the gesture, along with all the bitter conversation about revenge and hatred loss and angst there was this gesture of love. 

She looked to his side profile. 

“Thank you, Mr Bajaj for saving me, for looking after my heart”

He shook his head as he watched the view from where they were stood. 

The world was very different for them both now . 

Next - The gentleman vs the Businessman  

Edited by jagrutid - 3 years ago

Beautiful and heartwarming! Please continue, I really miss baby kukie and Prerna 💔

Originally posted by MOnamy11

Beautiful and heartwarming! Please continue, I really miss baby kukie and Prerna 💔

thanks came to mind so wrote it down 

Sooo preetty ! Khaash serial main yehi flashback dekhkar ! I hate how CV’s are only focusing on AnuPre’s effed up revenge story without giving a little focus on PreRish’s story. I mean they were together for 8 years !! If you can have a little bit feeling for your husband in a mere 3 months, 8 years should’ve left you with BIG emotions for him. But NOOO, CV’s just had to show leap IMMEDIATELY and have Prerna return as this vengeful woman without any thought to her husband. I mean she’s like Komolika 2.0. What’s the difference? Mana ki Anurag, Prerna ne dokha diya hai, marna chahta hai. But the heart of the matter is taking revenge ! I’m not condoning what Komolika did, she was wrong 100%. Because her intentions was selfish from the start. But now what difference is Prerna from her ? Yes she wanted to take revenge because Anurag tried to kill her, but that still doesn’t make it okay. I wanted her to take a chance at her second life. Be happy, take care of her Husband and child, come back see her family. THAT would’ve been a much better REVENGE to Anurag because she now does not care about him.

Anyways ! Loove this ficlet, I’ll eagerly await for more ♥️🥰

Originally posted by Hanyshah

Sooo preetty ! Khaash serial main yehi flashback dekhkar ! I hate how CV’s are only focusing on AnuPre’s effed up revenge story without giving a little focus on PreRish’s story. I mean they were together for 8 years !! If you can have a little bit feeling for your husband in a mere 3 months, 8 years should’ve left you with BIG emotions for him. But NOOO, CV’s just had to show leap IMMEDIATELY and have Prerna return as this vengeful woman without any thought to her husband. I mean she’s like Komolika 2.0. What’s the difference? Mana ki Anurag, Prerna ne dokha diya hai, marna chahta hai. But the heart of the matter is taking revenge ! I’m not condoning what Komolika did, she was wrong 100%. Because her intentions was selfish from the start. But now what difference is Prerna from her ? Yes she wanted to take revenge because Anurag tried to kill her, but that still doesn’t make it okay. I wanted her to take a chance at her second life. Be happy, take care of her Husband and child, come back see her family. THAT would’ve been a much better REVENGE to Anurag because she now does not care about him.

Anyways ! Loove this ficlet, I’ll eagerly await for more ♥️🥰

Thank you ..for your kind words 

I was going to add ones around Anurag and komika then thought I better start here 

So heartwarming that it is 🤗🥰😇 I want more and more and more. 😍

So Sweet. I miss young Kookie

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

So heartwarming that it is 🤗🥰😇 I want more and more and more. 😍

thanks there’s 17 more of these so lots more to come .. if you have any suggestions for topics let me know, the next one is “Gentleman” so I’ll let you ponder on that for a while! 

Originally posted by shajeeah

So Sweet. I miss young Kookie

She was a nice character 

Kukki and Bajaj making biscuits. I like how Kukki made those heart-shaped biscuits for her. I love the ending conversation❤️.

Waiting for more, update soon.