It’s a moment remember 😂 

Thank you I added a bit to the end just now 

😒tooooooooooo little. 

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😒tooooooooooo little. 

I’ll make the next one a bit longer if I can but I thought I’d write what comes to mind quickly instead of keeping you waiting for ages 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Three files, three months, millions of dollars and at the end of it all a win over her past.

Such a hard road for one who's a novice but the end prize is also a tempting one.... It'll be interesting to see her journey to reach the end.... If you are planning to expound on it.... Otherwise whatever you write we'll read😆

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Three files, three months, millions of dollars and at the end of it all a win over her past.

Such a hard road for one who's a novice but the end prize is also a tempting one.... It'll be interesting to see her journey to reach the end.... If you are planning to expound on it.... Otherwise whatever you write we'll read😆

Not sure how much detail I’ll go into it but maybe glimpses of it let’s see 

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's getting interesting day by day loved it

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Excellent update ☺

thank you - pleased it went down well 

jagrutid thumbnail

Thanks 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update. RB's managing to effectively focus P's rage towards a more positive route. i wish they could show something similar on the show. oh well at least there's your story 😉

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. I was kind of the first one to read this last night and it was an amazing surprise but couldn't comment. The best part for me was Prerna's thought process that respect has to earned as she denied to sit on the CEO's chair. You are showing such amazing understanding between both of them. It is beautiful. Waiting for the next one.

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Amazing update. I was kind of the first one to read this last night and it was an amazing surprise but couldn't comment. The best part for me was Prerna's thought process that respect has to earned as she denied to sit on the CEO's chair. You are showing such amazing understanding between both of them. It is beautiful. Waiting for the next one.

thanks I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’m keen to to write about companionship because i think that’s what they have which sets them apart.

Great to see these being read, keep reading !