Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Hey Shreya, 

What about Netflix and Amazon Prime web series? Do have watch them directly thro' their app or do you download them also? 

I usually download them. But I'm only saving the ones that I want to watch again or if someone asked me for them.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Kesar is not Shubh , i think as of now our bet should be on Rasool because there are two guys , one the teacher and other the follower if you follow the jail track of Shubh , it is my assumption though😳

Actually it was revealed that Rasul is Shubh. The other guy is a follower of Shubh from jail. Kesar's backstory wasn't revealed.

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minionite

Actually it was revealed that Rasul is Shubh. The other guy is a follower of Shubh from jail. Kesar's backstory wasn't revealed.

i think it gives them a good opening to write and focus on in next season , but i am a little confused about Kesar's fate in the end though ðŸ¤”

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

i think it gives them a good opening to write and focus on in next season , but i am a little confused about Kesar's fate in the end though ðŸ¤”

They didn't really reveal what happened to any of them. It would make a good second season.

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minionite

They didn't really reveal what happened to any of them. It would make a good second season.

yess.....sure it does.. 

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

LOVED ASUR!!! OMG what a show - BArun. Arshad, Ridhi and all the other actors - amazing!!!

Anyone know if there is there going to be a season 2????

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shreya what is your opinion on Codem. I wanted to watch it, but have not got watching it as I got mixed reviews on it.

Also did u watch the show Panchayat in Amazon. Got some decent reviews on it. Whats ur opinion.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Shreya what is your opinion on Codem. I wanted to watch it, but have not got watching it as I got mixed reviews on it.

Also did u watch the show Panchayat in Amazon. Got some decent reviews on it. Whats ur opinion.

I watched Code M. It was a one-time watch, but not a binge watch. It was so-so. Jen and Tanuj were the highlights. Everyone else not so much. Even the fake culprits and real culprit didn't act that well.

I haven't watched Panchayat yet. I read mostly bad reviews on it and I didn't like the trailer that much so I'm probably going to skip it.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thanks shreya. i wil try codem for sure for jen

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Watched a couple of webseries after Asur..but none matched up to its brilliance.

Criminal Justice - it was gripping and gory but felt like the last part was rushed..also IDK i feel like Aditya was a totally changed person out of jail..he was no more the innocent boy with starry eyes and dreams..anybody would be crushed and broken and toughened after that kind of experience in jail. I would actually like to know how Aditya picked up the pieces and faced life after jail

Special Ops - great acting - missed KK Menon, damn is he excellent or what! and loved Karan Tacker as well for a change..and grand production values!..but again the suspense and the final attack was so lame! It did not leave any room for Season 2 in my opinion and thats fine, but I just felt like I dint get closure, the first 4 episodes were awesome and then it all just felt stale and lame..:/

Raikar Case - was so poor in terms of direction and Parul Gulati was such an eye sore to watch in an otherwise stellar cast..Good to see Ashwini Bhave back..she was awesome! Again there are too many loopholes..its timepass material but not something that will blow your mind..strictly one time watch