Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Watched a couple of webseries after Asur..but none matched up to its brilliance.

Criminal Justice - it was gripping and gory but felt like the last part was rushed..also IDK i feel like Aditya was a totally changed person out of jail..he was no more the innocent boy with starry eyes and dreams..anybody would be crushed and broken and toughened after that kind of experience in jail. I would actually like to know how Aditya picked up the pieces and faced life after jail

Special Ops - great acting - missed KK Menon, damn is he excellent or what! and loved Karan Tacker as well for a change..and grand production values!..but again the suspense and the final attack was so lame! It did not leave any room for Season 2 in my opinion and thats fine, but I just felt like I dint get closure, the first 4 episodes were awesome and then it all just felt stale and lame..:/

Raikar Case - was so poor in terms of direction and Parul Gulati was such an eye sore to watch in an otherwise stellar cast..Good to see Ashwini Bhave back..she was awesome! Again there are too many loopholes..its timepass material but not something that will blow your mind..strictly one time watch

Absolutely agree with u. What a detail analysis of all three web series...Mera bhi same opinion hai.

Raikar case is painful to watch. Special ops could have been ended in 5 or 6 episodes.  Criminal justice..Yes the ending was rushed. 

Asur..2nd season will definitely be there. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Barun has confirmed that there'll be a season 2 - when all of this is over I suppose.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Absolutely agree with u. What a detail analysis of all three web series...Mera bhi same opinion hai.

Raikar case is painful to watch. Special ops could have been ended in 5 or 6 episodes.  Criminal justice..Yes the ending was rushed. 

Asur..2nd season will definitely be there. 

The sad thing is that Raikar Case actually had potential. They had a great starcast. An intriguing storyline. They could have done wonders with it. But it just fell flat.

Asur - I can't wait for a second season.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So glad to know Asur will have second season, though we all guessed it will be. 

Couldn't wait for the 2nd season of Asur. Be it Family man, Criminal justice, Abhay or Special Ops, none of them are at the same level of Asur's sheer craft and brilliance. 

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Agree with everyone on Asur.... It was a sheer brilliant execution.... Rest of them actually fell flat esp The Raikar Case.... 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Agree with everyone on Asur.... It was a sheer brilliant execution.... Rest of them actually fell flat esp The Raikar Case.... 

Watched illegal, it's even worse. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SPOILER :- 

how come no one guesses that there might be something fishy with lolark's death , they knew rasool was with him so if the mastermind ( who were more than one people as they know ) kills lolark how did rasool came out of there unharmed ???

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

SPOILER :- 

how come no one guesses that there might be something fishy with lolark's death , they knew rasool was with him so if the mastermind ( who were more than one people as they know ) kills lolark how did rasool came out of there unharmed ???

I think that's been kept under wraps for the next season. I'm eager to see their take on this. 

Rasul must've made up some story and because so much had happened, they didn't investigate much at the given moment. 

I mean, the show closes after 2-3 days from the climax when the final office scene is shown so it's possible investigation might've been ongoing.