Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

shreya i am unable to download epi 4 of final call. Its coming network error. Can u plz check. I hav downloaded other epi

Shruthi I checked. It's working fine for me. It might be an issue on your end. Try again in a little while.

Goofball_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Here are all the webseries I have so far (as I watch more I will create drives for some of them and then I can share those):

Hi, dear thanks a lot.

Can you share the links of Final call in "share it".

MissBennet thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before I begin my review: I haven't really watched more than a couple of Indian web series before so my perspective may be colored by it.. 

I finished the series today and I have to say I quite liked it despite some glaring plotholes.. The religio-mythological imageries maintained my interest throughout.. The conceptualization of the antagonist as Kali was a very unique idea.. So much can be done with mythological ideals and theories.. Every moment spent on developing Shubh's backstory was riveting to say the least.. I really wish they explored it further.. As for the rest of it, I had some problems with the ploholes.. The random Nikhil kidnapping, the poisonous coffin, Naina working with police leaving her child alone in such a dangerous time, Naina being allowed to work for police so casually.. Nikhil and DJ remembering Shubh's incident at the last minute despite that being the reason behind their fallout, Nobody questioning Rasool despite him and the cop leaving together in the same car, the absurd Dark Knight scenario at the end... There were so many times when things made absolutely no sense... Also Shubh of all people mixing up mythological references... If he deludes himself to be Kali then why does he play at being Krishna... Although I do believe there's an explanation for this one. Anyway, As I said multiple issues with the plot.. Regardless, I ended up enjoying it because the series was surprisingly immersive and the acting was decent overall.. The biggest plus point for me was Vishesh Bansal as the young Shubh, he really got the deadeyed, sociopathic mannerism right... Nikhil and DJ were interesting people too, their connection was one of the most intriguing aspects of the show.. I have to say I didn't care at all about their personal lives, they didn't seem to care either.. Their connection to their families was minimal, they seemed obsessed with their work.. If there's a next season I hope they keep the annoying family/romance bits to a minimal because that was the most boring part of the series.. Anyway, the final shot was really well-executed, it keeps you guessing.. I even thought that DJ probably knew about Shubh all along but that's not possible.. So the theory is that he probably begins to suspect Shubh.. Even if there isn't another season, the conclusion wasn't necessarily dissatisfying because antagonists don't always get caught in real life either..  

Finally, it was a good watch overall.. I liked that it made me ponder the classic good-evil queries.. The psychological subtext of the show was fascinating too.. A running theme was the division of the self.. Nikhil himself reiterates that he is here, there and nowhere.. Nikhil and DJ were the divided selves in many ways imho, they represented the multiplicity of soul.. Shubh does the same by fragmenting himself into various people and various souls.. It's interesting though, despite claiming to be Kali, he hasn't unlearned all his positive religious ideals.. He says through his disciple that he's omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient just as god.. which returns us to the central dilemma, both god and evil reside within us.. Shubh picks and chooses and takes on the negative persona because of his negative psychological conditioning received from his father.. It'll be interesting to see what Nikhil chooses to be.

Acting-wise, I liked all of them.. Barun's dialogues were unclear to me but he was emotive.. I loved Arshad and Vishesh.. Rest were fine, esp the cop and the real Shubh.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shreya thank you so much for final call. It was an edge of the seat thriller with a beautiful spiritual journey.

By the way did u watch marzi. I watched it and felt it is a good one time watch

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

thanks shreya for putting time bomb

watching it on episode 17

basically it was 24 way b4 anil kapoor πŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail

@ Shruthi: Yeah I watched Marzi. I wasn't impressed as much. It was definitely a one-time watch. The show seemed a bit too long even though it was only 5 episodes.

@ Munna: Yep. The original 24. Technically the US copied it from this and then we copied them again. πŸ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

@ Shruthi: Yeah I watched Marzi. I wasn't impressed as much. It was definitely a one-time watch. The show seemed a bit too long even though it was only 5 episodes.

@ Munna: Yep. The original 24. Technically the US copied it from this and then we copied them again. πŸ˜†

watching series relize me one thing that akashdeep saigal has towering screen presence

what a menace act in some scenes totally superb 

was bulldozing rajeev in some scene too LOL

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Here are all the webseries I have so far (as I watch more I will create drives for some of them and then I can share those):

Hey Shreya, 

What about Netflix and Amazon Prime web series? Do have watch them directly thro' their app or do you download them also? 

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suhaniy

Keshar is shubh, it was revealed in last 2 episodes of the series...

Kesar is not Shubh , i think as of now our bet should be on Rasool because there are two guys , one the teacher and other the follower if you follow the jail track of Shubh , it is my assumption though😳

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Final Call - 

EDIT: As I had originally said I've removed all the Google drive links so that there are no privacy issues and so I don't lose the videos. If anyone ever needs webseries, please PM me. If I have a Google drive for it, I'll share it with you.

Thank You so much πŸ˜³