Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i have seen cmplte mish and kaira track... i love mishti in that and mishti helps only worked for them in every aspect... the useful help she had for first time in the show...morethan kaira i love mishti and i watched for her... she is so cute in that...

yes mishti should stop her helping habit... she always lands in trouble for that...may be abir will make rid this habit of her...

wow i ave seen that in bits while watching show n also now in insta... ruhi do you know the episodes... or can you post an analysis on mish as child with what all you saw, share her scenes yaar.. i so want to see choti mishti.. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha Ruhiiii come on aaja aaja abh kaise sharmana join our club 🥳🤗 she can trusted blindly to not change 😆 do you want to join our abinal club too 😆

ha abinal is fine too... because they pair wont sink...

posted some of mishti's help in the thread read it..

ruhi19 thumbnail

wow i ave seen that in bits while watching show n also now in insta... ruhi do you know the episodes... or can you post an analysis on mish as child with what all you saw, share her scenes yaar.. i so want to see choti mishti.. 

i posted in pg 5 see it.. i posted a few but there are many like that...

ha abinal is fine too... because they pair wont sink...

posted some of mishti's help in the thread read it..

haha true i used to make fun first but then started liking them for real n love them more now... they wont ever sink we can be sure of that 😆

yes will read it ruhi write more.. 👍🏼

as in the name of help she spoils everything and abir asks her like wise for that BM gives examples of heating rotis on iron box, mixing haldi with yellow color to make it bright and once her father had a headache with that BM and BP remembers how naman's deeds affeceted all the family and especially mishti but they continue by saying she cut off his hair to get rid him of that( these all are in parent show)

ohh she did so much iron box mai roti 🤣 and whats that hair cut i dont understand it 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

ohh she did so much iron box mai roti 🤣 and whats that hair cut i dont understand it 😆

her father hass head ache so she cut his hair as she tought his father head ache is due to his hair... so if u cut the hair the head ache will reduced as u will he loose some hair..