Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🀣🀣

This was epic.....I was getting an indigestion watching those scenes. LOL.....she was very creepy with the sweet smile.....πŸ˜†...Mishti ko kaisa lagta hain patah nahin.....mujhe toh aisa feel hota hain ki something is crawling on my skin.......πŸ˜†

I think we are making this into MR AT. We should stopπŸ˜†Ab Meenu ke baare mein bolna shuru karogi toh baatein khatam hi nahi hotaa.......

If an AT is opened it will probably get shut down the next day due to everyone's pyar.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

meenu ki dhamki se nahi sweetness se darr lagti hai yaar πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mini good girl MR fan club ko bada rahi ho πŸ˜†πŸ₯³ @nami welcome to our club... lets stop it as TM will get affect bcoz of this... i so want someone to open an MR AT yaar... 

you know mini guy3 opened a meenu destruction thread once when meen got promoted to rocker.. it was like double dhamaka πŸ˜†

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

This is too funny🀣

And her mom being worried about her part was also so funny🀣

Wasn't Mishti the one helping Kartik impress Naira in the parent show??

But really, this girl needs to stop helping. Koi samjhao ise!! If Abir is able to accomplish that, I will make a post hailing him! Pakka!!πŸ€ͺ

Yaaa....Mish was helping Karthik to win over Naira......πŸ˜†Her scenes were cute in parent shw, whatver small bit I have seen. She certainly made an impact. 

True.....she needs to stop helping people when they dnt even ask for it and that too for ppl who ask her to stay out like Kuhu. LOL.....even I will hail Abir if he stops her of this habit, since the rest of the Maheshwari family enables her whenever she does something even if it is at the cost to her life.....

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

sorry for joining in middle πŸ˜† 

yes she calls him bff n she was like an important part of kaira secret meet n helped them alot... i have seen that scenes in bits.. πŸ˜†

@bold - I totally agree on this yaar tbh i too didnt like her this helping kuhu habit ever which always lands her in problem n kuhu too.. πŸ˜† thats why i was ok with sisters at some tracks but kuhu was played by writers alot only enjoying her bcoz of kaveri πŸ˜† i love her in emotional scenes... 

coming back to topic i so want abir to stop giving lessons to kuhu like TM said let kunal handle they too need some relationship growth,.... and also more than kuhu mish needs abirs lessons n concentration,,, πŸ˜† she needs to grow in lot of aspects... πŸ˜† 

@bold1 - I am enjoying her because of Kaveri only.....I really enjoyed Rhea's and Kaveri's growth in the show. They really grew as performers....Kaveri totally rocks emotional scenes and her voice modulation in emo scenes is another level.Comparing that to her initial episodes...its really great.  Honestly I cried when she broke down after receiving divorce papers. She was really convincing.....πŸ‘

@bold - True Diyaa......Abir needs to concentrate on Mish and Kunal on Kuhu. But somehow after watching recent episodes I think they are trying to build Kubir and Mishnal bond.  Like it was a surprise to me that when Kunal was talking abt him balancing between Abir and his maa, Mishti actually listened and applied that advise to herself. 

So, I think we should be prepared if the track twists in that direction.

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

Mini good girl MR fan club ko bada rahi ho πŸ˜†πŸ₯³ @nami welcome to our club... lets stop it as TM will get affect bcoz of this... i so want someone to open an MR AT yaar... 

you know mini guy3 opened a meenu destruction thread once when meen got promoted to rocker.. it was like double dhamaka πŸ˜†

True......sweetness was unbearable.....yuck.....🀣🀣

Haha.....ab tumne zimmedari diya he toh kaise naa karu.....πŸ˜†....LOL all our fan clubs and ships flopped.....ab toh yahi baccha haina??πŸ˜†

Uru ko bolo to open or guy3 they are the best candidates....they love saasumma the most.πŸ˜†

I know.. guy3 had given me the link to Meenu depreciation thread....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She was the first supporter of Abhinal ship and Merul....πŸ˜†She had the foresight to identify the relationships that wouldn't break...πŸ˜†

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

eevn i want to join meenu club yar... she is constant in our show... if we make her our fav this we can enjoy our show too...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Yaaa....Mish was helping Karthik to win over Naira......πŸ˜†Her scenes were cute in parent shw, whatver small bit I have seen. She certainly made an impact. 

True.....she needs to stop helping people when they dnt even ask for it and that too for ppl who ask her to stay out like Kuhu. LOL.....even I will hail Abir if he stops her of this habit, since the rest of the Maheshwari family enables her whenever she does something even if it is at the cost to her life.....

i have seen cmplte mish and kaira track... i love mishti in that and mishti helps only worked for them in every aspect... the useful help she had for first time in the show...morethan kaira i love mishti and i watched for her... she is so cute in that...

yes mishti should stop her helping habit... she always lands in trouble for that...may be abir will make rid this habit of her...

@bold1 - I am enjoying her because of Kaveri only.....I really enjoyed Rhea's and Kaveri's growth in the show. They really grew as performers....Kaveri totally rocks emotional scenes and her voice modulation in emo scenes is another level.Comparing that to her initial episodes...its really great.  Honestly I cried when she broke down after receiving divorce papers. She was really convincing.....πŸ‘

@bold - True Diyaa......Abir needs to concentrate on Mish and Kunal on Kuhu. But somehow after watching recent episodes I think they are trying to build Kubir and Mishnal bond.  Like it was a surprise to me that when Kunal was talking abt him balancing between Abir and his maa, Mishti actually listened and applied that advise to herself. 

So, I think we should be prepared if the track twists in that direction.

haan same yaar even though i like them from start rhea impressed me from chashma track n kaveri in haldi khaand episode... loved her first emotional scene in that... her eyes... β€οΈ that divorce paper was something else yaar she was brilliant in that.. πŸ‘ nowadays too her mixed emotions are portrayed so well πŸ‘πŸΌ 

haina i dont mind supporting/advising mini but then they need to know the boundary.. dil ki baat to partner n when confused go to others like parul maasi/naanu/bm all do that so i dont mind mishbir kuku doing same for one another... still as couple both are stagnant yaar after shaadi nothing deep... but you are right yaar now the opposite bond is growing even kubir is ok they had this from start but mishnal is so sudden which i find odd n we both miss their tashan which makes it even more difficult to enjoy it wholeheartedly... 

mishnal vs kubir no way... i'm not ready for it but looks like this is where its heading... 

True......sweetness was unbearable.....yuck.....🀣🀣

Haha.....ab tumne zimmedari diya he toh kaise naa karu.....πŸ˜†....LOL all our fan clubs and ships flopped.....ab toh yahi baccha haina??πŸ˜†

Uru ko bolo to open or guy3 they are the best candidates....they love saasumma the most.πŸ˜†

I know.. guy3 had given me the link to Meenu depreciation thread....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She was the first supporter of Abhinal ship and Merul....πŸ˜†She had the foresight to identify the relationships that wouldn't break...πŸ˜†

haha haina now i wish for her original avtar to come out cant handle this πŸ€£πŸ€£ but i dont know her laugh on holi episode after dragon saas comment maybe its rupal mam was good... 

good girl i'm so proud of you my girl,... πŸ˜†haha only this is remaining n the only constant so dont even think about others ok πŸ˜†

haa Uru can do but guy3 was here na she would've done it by now πŸ€£  she is the most bold one yaar... πŸ˜†

did you go through i just loved that thread.. everyone had so much fun that time i was new so only stalked it πŸ˜†

Yes she was the first one who stood by abinal n Merul n i took it forward... we both used to tease uru alot n tried to make her accept this but uru was adamant then... πŸ€£ we even had a theory kinda nautanki that meenu n parul want to save boys from girls to keep this family secret n give them strength to come out in open πŸ€£ they were not able to do but want their sons to get the recognition πŸ€£

ruhi19 thumbnail

as in the name of help she spoils everything and abir asks her like wise for that BM gives examples of heating rotis on iron box, mixing haldi with yellow color to make it bright and once her father had a headache with that BM and BP remembers how naman's deeds affeceted all the family and especially mishti but they continue by saying she cut off his hair to get rid him of that( these all are in parent show)

Originally posted by: ruhi19

eevn i want to join meenu club yar... she is constant in our show... if we make her our fav this we can enjoy our show too...

haha Ruhiiii come on aaja aaja abh kaise sharmana join our club πŸ₯³πŸ€— she can trusted blindly to not change πŸ˜† do you want to join our abinal club too πŸ˜†