Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aquaHP

This post shape shifted so fast from Mishti and Kuhu to being about Kuhu's character trajectory and then into a Meenu AT๐Ÿคฃ

Loved reading everyone's opinions here. Optimist and Mimzy, you've explained your POV on Kuhu's character so well!! 

As Nami said, we all would've wanted to see more development with Kuhu and Kunal's relationship but the inconsistencies in the writing now are just seeming to be too obvious.

Coming to Kuhu's character being butchered after the Nishant track, it feels that the writers required MishKu to be at their most vulnerable for Meenu to be able to pit them against each other in this track and that is why the divorce track became about them rather than being dealt with in private. It's just that both Mishti and Kuhu's vulnerable side is very different and based on their insecurities. Mishti starts feeling weak, doubting herself and overthinking each and every step she takes and Kuhu feels forgotten and neglected due to Mishti's presence. From what I understand, Mishti doesn't even have to do anything to be blamed. She just needs to present in the picture. What I would like is for us to be given an insight into why this triggers Kuhu so much because her repeating that she shared everything with Mishti doesn't seem to cut it. But I guess, if we try and paint a picture that Kuhu was repeatedly neglected and blamed for small small mistakes over the years in cases where Mishti was also involved but Mishti got away with that and Kuhu was left saying ki galti Mishti ki bhi hai. That behaviour might've just transferred to adulthood.

This is just my imagination to understand why Kuhu behaves like this and this is the only explanation I could come up with but it would be so much better if we were given an insight to her behaviour in the show because her behaviour and the reason given seem very disconnected. 

You are right aqua! Lots of scope the writers have left open for the viewers to imagine so we start making up our own theories about what would've happened. But with the way Kuhu's character has been consistently inconsistent in the last few weeks it is becoming difficult to support our theories 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nami2811

Oh yea that scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ Even I got as scared as Mishti when she raised her hand.. Poor thing ๐Ÿ˜’

This Kajal Ben's khauf ๐Ÿ˜†

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Hmm....same dialogue writer??shayad hain....post leap and baba track some of mishti's dialogues also were weird. And Kunal only had 3 dialogues in most episodes preleap. ......I love bhai, I hate mishti, sab mishti ki wajah se.....

I dnt have the link .....but I will ask Vaishu to post it here

Yeh lo ..... I have copy pasted @Mishbirstruck small para abt Mishku bachpan.....๐Ÿ˜†The rest in the post is abt the slap....which I think is better not to be posted in this thread.........๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"You know when mishti was saying main bas teri help karna chahti thi, I recalled some small mishtu scene, when kuhu had came to singhanias with naitik she had wanted to eat non veg but singhanias mein allowed nahi tha so Humari mishtu ne kuhu ki help karne ki sochi and she bought a living chicken for her smiley37,that scene was too hilarious and too cute, when naksh asked her ki aisa Kyu kiya to she said main to bas kuhu ki help Kar rahi thi smiley37

And one more was mishti kuhu ke bag apne kamre mein le jaa rahi thi and naitik ne dekh liya and use daatne laga baad mein he got to know ki Wo sirf kuhu ki help Kar rahi thi uska saaman uthaake smiley36

Bichaari jab bhi help karne jaati hai Kuch na Kuch gadbad ho hi jaati hai smiley36"

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yeh lo ..... I have copy pasted @Mishbirstruck small para abt Mishku bachpan.....๐Ÿ˜†The rest in the post is abt the slap....which I think is better not to be posted in this thread.........๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"You know when mishti was saying main bas teri help karna chahti thi, I recalled some small mishtu scene, when kuhu had came to singhanias with naitik she had wanted to eat non veg but singhanias mein allowed nahi tha so Humari mishtu ne kuhu ki help karne ki sochi and she bought a living chicken for her smiley37,that scene was too hilarious and too cute, when naksh asked her ki aisa Kyu kiya to she said main to bas kuhu ki help Kar rahi thi smiley37

And one more was mishti kuhu ke bag apne kamre mein le jaa rahi thi and naitik ne dekh liya and use daatne laga baad mein he got to know ki Wo sirf kuhu ki help Kar rahi thi uska saaman uthaake smiley36

Bichaari jab bhi help karne jaati hai Kuch na Kuch gadbad ho hi jaati hai smiley36"

mishti aur uski helpings in PS are laughter riot... but i mentioned some of her helps in my TS i think... but that only include singhania's...

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

mishti aur uski helpings in PS are laughter riot... but i mentioned some of her helps in my TS i think... but that only include singhania's...

Ruhi .....u can add on to the list on how Mishti used to help Kuhu.....

Tbh I have a vague memory of Mishti helping others and her mother saying she is worried abt her becoz of her habit. Becoz her helping others always backfired on her. Didn't follow the parent shw much.....but I remembered choti Mishti and liked her .....and that curiosity also made me watch this shw in the beginning. 

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Tbh I have a vague memory of Mishti helping others and her mother saying she is worried abt her becoz of her habit. Becoz her helping others always backfied on her. Didn't follow the parent shw much.....but I remembered choti Mishti and liked her .....and that curiosity also made me watch this shw in the beginning. 

i didnt remeber anything much after kuhu entered in PS yar.. i just watched that show for nannu and mish relation as im very pissed off with nishmish shaadi...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Tbh I have a vague memory of Mishti helping others and her mother saying she is worried abt her becoz of her habit. Becoz her helping others always backfied on her. Didn't follow the parent shw much.....but I remembered choti Mishti and liked her .....and that curiosity also made me watch this shw in the beginning. 

if u want i will give list of her helpings which are very funny... i used funny things in my TS...

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

if u want i will give list of her helpings which are very funny... i used funny things in my TS...

Okiii......๐Ÿค—

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is too funny๐Ÿคฃ

And her mom being worried about her part was also so funny๐Ÿคฃ

Wasn't Mishti the one helping Kartik impress Naira in the parent show??

But really, this girl needs to stop helping. Koi samjhao ise!! If Abir is able to accomplish that, I will make a post hailing him! Pakka!!๐Ÿคช

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

This is too funny๐Ÿคฃ

And her mom being worried about her part was also so funny๐Ÿคฃ

Wasn't Mishti the one helping Kartik impress Naira in the parent show??

But really, this girl needs to stop helping. Koi samjhao ise!! If Abir is able to accomplish that, I will make a post hailing him! Pakka!!๐Ÿคช

sorry for joining in middle ๐Ÿ˜† 

yes she calls him bff n she was like an important part of kaira secret meet n helped them alot... i have seen that scenes in bits.. ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold - I totally agree on this yaar tbh i too didnt like her this helping kuhu habit ever which always lands her in problem n kuhu too.. ๐Ÿ˜† thats why i was ok with sisters at some tracks but kuhu was played by writers alot only enjoying her bcoz of kaveri ๐Ÿ˜† i love her in emotional scenes... 

coming back to topic i so want abir to stop giving lessons to kuhu like TM said let kunal handle they too need some relationship growth,.... and also more than kuhu mish needs abirs lessons n concentration,,, ๐Ÿ˜† she needs to grow in lot of aspects... ๐Ÿ˜†