Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nami2811

Oh no! You caught me *tries to hide behind the wall*

Fine I'm in πŸ˜† But sometimes she scares me 😨 I was terrified in one scene where she blackmails Abir to leave Mishti else she'll expose Kunal's secret πŸ˜³ That "Main Meenakshi Rajvansh..." and I'm like πŸ˜³πŸ˜₯πŸ˜¨πŸ™ˆ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are an MR fan. You can't hide......hold ur head high and say you are a Meenakshi Rajvansh fan. Our idol has never compromised herself for anyone....πŸ˜†

And welcome to the club🀣πŸ₯³

That scene actually made me laugh.....honestly she was screaming at top of the voice that Kunal is not her beta and she would tell it to everyone. Everyone and the whole world would have heard it the way she was screamingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay....my scary moment was when she threatened Mishti.....it was really scary.😳...it looked plain bullying the way Mishti was reacting. Also, she tried to demean her love.....it was kind of crass......I never watched that scene again....

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are an MR fan. You can't hide......hold ur head high and say you are a Meenakshi Rajvansh fan. Our idol has never compromised herself for anyone....πŸ˜†

And welcome to the club🀣πŸ₯³

That scene actually made me laugh.....honestly she was screaming at top of the voice that Kunal is not her beta and she would tell it to everyone. Everyone and the whole world would have heard it the way she was screamingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay....my scary moment was when she threatened Mishti.....it was really scary.😳...it looked plain bullying the way Mishti was reacting. Also, she tried to demean her love.....it was kind of crass......I never watched that scene again....

Your scary moment was scary too. We are just watching and poor Mishti stood right in front of her πŸ˜³ I'm nowadays scared whenever she smiles πŸ˜ƒand says "tumhari jagah mere dil mein hai"  Wonder how Mishti feels now πŸ˜†

Are we turning this into an MR AT πŸ˜†

Someone please open one for her. I'm sure it'll move faster than both the ATs together πŸ€£

Edited by nami2811 - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

Your scary moment was scary too. We are just watching and poor Mishti stood right in front of her πŸ˜³ I'm nowadays scared whenever she smiles πŸ˜ƒand says "tumhari jagah mere dil mein hai"  Wonder how Mishti feels now πŸ˜†

Are we turning this into an MR AT πŸ˜†

Someone please open one for her. I'm sure it'll move faster than both the ATs together πŸ€£

🀣🀣

This was epic.....I was getting an indigestion watching those scenes. LOL.....she was very creepy with the sweet smile.....πŸ˜†...Mishti ko kaisa lagta hain patah nahin.....mujhe toh aisa feel hota hain ki something is crawling on my skin.......πŸ˜†

I think we are making this into MR AT. We should stopπŸ˜†Ab Meenu ke baare mein bolna shuru karogi toh baatein khatam hi nahi hotaa.......

If an AT is opened it will probably get shut down the next day due to everyone's pyar.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no! You caught me *tries to hide behind the wall*

Fine I'm in πŸ˜† But sometimes she scares me 😨 I was terrified in one scene where she blackmails Abir to leave Mishti else she'll expose Kunal's secret πŸ˜³ That "Main Meenakshi Rajvansh..." and I'm like πŸ˜³πŸ˜₯πŸ˜¨πŸ™ˆ

🀣I also got scared from her when she had threatened mishti in front of bus, kitna zor se chillati hai wo πŸ˜†,when she raised her hand to keep on mishti's head, both me and mishti got scared thinking she would slap her πŸ€£

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This post shape shifted so fast from Mishti and Kuhu to being about Kuhu's character trajectory and then into a Meenu AT🀣

Loved reading everyone's opinions here. Optimist and Mimzy, you've explained your POV on Kuhu's character so well!! 

As Nami said, we all would've wanted to see more development with Kuhu and Kunal's relationship but the inconsistencies in the writing now are just seeming to be too obvious.

Coming to Kuhu's character being butchered after the Nishant track, it feels that the writers required MishKu to be at their most vulnerable for Meenu to be able to pit them against each other in this track and that is why the divorce track became about them rather than being dealt with in private. It's just that both Mishti and Kuhu's vulnerable side is very different and based on their insecurities. Mishti starts feeling weak, doubting herself and overthinking each and every step she takes and Kuhu feels forgotten and neglected due to Mishti's presence. From what I understand, Mishti doesn't even have to do anything to be blamed. She just needs to present in the picture. What I would like is for us to be given an insight into why this triggers Kuhu so much because her repeating that she shared everything with Mishti doesn't seem to cut it. But I guess, if we try and paint a picture that Kuhu was repeatedly neglected and blamed for small small mistakes over the years in cases where Mishti was also involved but Mishti got away with that and Kuhu was left saying ki galti Mishti ki bhi hai. That behaviour might've just transferred to adulthood.

This is just my imagination to understand why Kuhu behaves like this and this is the only explanation I could come up with but it would be so much better if we were given an insight to her behaviour in the show because her behaviour and the reason given seem very disconnected. 

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

This post shape shifted so fast from Mishti and Kuhu to being about Kuhu's character trajectory and then into a Meenu AT🀣

Loved reading everyone's opinions here. Optimist and Mimzy, you've explained your POV on Kuhu's character so well!! 

As Nami said, we all would've wanted to see more development with Kuhu and Kunal's relationship but the inconsistencies in the writing now are just seeming to be too obvious.

Coming to Kuhu's character being butchered after the Nishant track, it feels that the writers required MishKu to be at their most vulnerable for Meenu to be able to pit them against each other in this track and that is why the divorce track became about them rather than being dealt with in private. It's just that both Mishti and Kuhu's vulnerable side is very different and based on their insecurities. Mishti starts feeling weak, doubting herself and overthinking each and every step she takes and Kuhu feels forgotten and neglected due to Mishti's presence. From what I understand, Mishti doesn't even have to do anything to be blamed. She just needs to present in the picture. What I would like is for us to be given an insight into why this triggers Kuhu so much because her repeating that she shared everything with Mishti doesn't seem to cut it. But I guess, if we try and paint a picture that Kuhu was repeatedly neglected and blamed for small small mistakes over the years in cases where Mishti was also involved but Mishti got away with that and Kuhu was left saying ki galti Mishti ki bhi hai. That behaviour might've just transferred to adulthood.

This is just my imagination to understand why Kuhu behaves like this and this is the only explanation I could come up with but it would be so much better if we were given an insight to her behaviour in the show because her behaviour and the reason given seem very disconnected. 

Exactly.....there is no POV for Kuhu. Thats why the disconnect from everyone. And her dialogue writer needs to be changed....preleap it was intolerable the way she used to emotionally abuse Mishti. And how will the audience be convinced that Kuhu loves Mishti and vice versa after calling her worthless many times on her face and also to Kunal and Meenu??

Regarding Mishti ki galti he thing......πŸ˜†I think it might be due to Mishti 'helping' Kuhu whether she wants it or not. And we all know what happens when Mishti 'helps' Kuhu.

Vaishu had shared some interesting incidents in their childhood where Mishti always 'helped' Kuhu.πŸ˜†

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly.....there is no POV for Kuhu. Thats why the disconnect from everyone. And her dialogues writer needs to be changed....preleap it was intolerable the way she used to emotionally abuse Mishti. And how will the audience be convinced that Kuhu loves Mishti and vice versa after calling her worthless many times on her face and also to Kunal and Meenu??

Regarding Mishti ki galti he thing......πŸ˜†I think it might be due to Mishti 'helping' Kuhu whether she wants it or not. And we all know what happens when Mishti 'helps' Kuhu.

Vaishu had shared some interesting incidents in their childhood where Mishti always 'helped' Kuhu.πŸ˜†

I agree about the dialogues! Some dialogues are still so cringy but from the credits on the show, it turns out that there is only one dialogue writer. So, I have no idea how there is so much variation in them.

@bold - I would love to read that. If you find the time, please do share the link with me😊

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I agree about the dialogues! Some dialogues are still so cringy but from the credits on the show, it turns out that there is only one dialogue writer. So, I have no idea how there is so much variation in them.

@bold - I would love to read that. If you find the time, please do share the link with me😊

Hmm....same dialogue writer??shayad hain....post leap and baba track some of mishti's dialogues also were weird. And Kunal only had 3 dialogues in most episodes preleap. ......I love bhai, I hate mishti, sab mishti ki wajah se.....

I dnt have the link .....but I will ask Vaishu to post it here

nami2811 thumbnail

🀣🀣

This was epic.....I was getting an indigestion watching those scenes. LOL.....she was very creepy with the sweet smile.....πŸ˜†...Mishti ko kaisa lagta hain patah nahin.....mujhe toh aisa feel hota hain ki something is crawling on my skin.......πŸ˜†

I think we are making this into MR AT. We should stopπŸ˜†Ab Meenu ke baare mein bolna shuru karogi toh baatein khatam hi nahi hotaa.......

If an AT is opened it will probably get shut down the next day due to everyone's pyar.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Sorry TM! 

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🀣I also got scared from her when she had threatened mishti in front of bus, kitna zor se chillati hai wo πŸ˜†,when she raised her hand to keep on mishti's head, both me and mishti got scared thinking she would slap her πŸ€£

Oh yea that scene πŸ˜³ Even I got as scared as Mishti when she raised her hand.. Poor thing πŸ˜’