Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

My birthday is on 26th and I want this to end before that πŸ€£

Also, gave you all the news that Ankita said in her live today

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I noticed another thing during that WKW.. Sid never wanted to take Sana's name k she was the one who talked about his and Arti's affair.. Asim tried to probe him but he did not relent.. 

but Sana took it on her and said it was me πŸ˜„

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

I am back with one of my research from BB episodes. πŸ˜†

Just saw th wkv where Sid blamed Sana in front of salman. There comes a moment when he is telling that I have been told ki mera toh chakkar hai arti ke sath bahar... In that conversation he fumbles accha matlab hamari koi feeling nahi hai πŸ˜†that is super hilarious. Siddy boy fully exposed.

He was hurt how Sana can think about his and arti's affair. That was his anger how sana can misunderstand him, so he brought up the fixed deposit talk.

Can't u see sana I am in love with u and it's a bad one🀣

Exactly ..that whole fixed deposit rant was just a mere excuse to kill the whole sidarti chapter and clear sana ka doubts regarding aarti ..

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I noticed another thing during that WKW.. Sid never wanted to take Sana's name k she was the one who talked about his and Arti's affair.. Asim tried to probe him but he did not relent.. 

Yes and sana herself accepted in hurt that it was me. Now When I watch it.  I find all that really romantic on siddy boy's part. He was being this aashiq jo apni mehbooba ke dur Jane se satak gaya haiπŸ˜†

Edited by soulstarspirit - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Sana’s state of mine after that Live has not been really good and Jay’s nonsense to boot. Phir Holi without getting real time with Sid except 2 hours and sicko WCs. No wonder Siddharth needs the phone. He doesn’t look good by any means. Sleepless nights at both ends. #SukoonDeficit 

Uma this look of sid reminds me of many of his  bb13 looks when he couldn't sleep. After sooo many days I can see that bbwaala sidharth in that face. 

Remember when sana was with asim and he was sleeping on that bed looking at her?All sleepless.even then he had a yellow T-shirt. 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congo on new threadπŸ₯³

Wat if vikas is gonna enter MSK πŸ€”

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

kheer I feel its because she is in the show he is carrying like this, maybe she getting upset on Monday was true and he went to meet her to cheer her up, we never know and he doesn’t want to take a chance probably!  πŸ™„. He doesn’t want to miss her calls so she doesn’t get upset πŸ˜„

It's sweet and funnyπŸ˜†

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hahahahahh we r a part of one crazy fandom πŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It's sweet and funnyπŸ˜†

can they shut this show?? πŸ™„πŸ€¬