Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am back with one of my research from BB episodes. πŸ˜†

Just saw th wkv where Sid blamed Sana in front of salman. There comes a moment when he is telling that I have been told ki mera toh chakkar hai arti ke sath bahar... In that conversation he fumbles accha matlab hamari koi feeling nahi hai πŸ˜†that is super hilarious. Siddy boy fully exposed.

He was hurt how Sana can think about his and arti's affair. That was his anger how sana can misunderstand him, so he brought up the fixed deposit talk.

Can't u see sana I am in love with u and it's a bad one🀣

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

MSK is going off air is more or less confirmed.. only the date remains to be confirmed

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Sana’s state of mine after that Live has not been really good and Jay’s nonsense to boot. Phir Holi without getting real time with Sid except 2 hours and sicko WCs. No wonder Siddharth needs the phone. He doesn’t look good by any means. Sleepless nights at both ends. #SukoonDeficit 

this show is pure torture to both! He has to go back and forth and the stress of Sana’s condition too! This isn’t doing any good at all! They need to end this crapfest immdtly 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Sid ko Sana se pyar hua hai ya apne phone se?πŸ˜† gym mein phone Kon le Kar jata haiπŸ˜†

Helooohybye thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

I am back with one of my research from BB episodes. πŸ˜†

Just saw th wkv where Sid blamed Sana in front of salman. There comes a moment when he is telling that I have been told ki mera toh chakkar hai arti ke sath bahar... In that conversation he fumbles accha matlab hamari koi feeling nahi hai πŸ˜†that is super hilarious. Siddy boy fully exposed.

He was hurt how Sana can think about his and arti's affair. That was his anger how sana can misunderstand him, so he brought up the fixed deposit talk.

Can't u see sana I am in love with u and it's a bad one🀣

dont remind of this... πŸ˜†... it was after this I stopped watching bb13 and read updates only . I am still all mad about whatever happened πŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

MSK is going off air is more or less confirmed.. only the date remains to be confirmed

if not 20th ( I hope it’s 20th) I feel 27th will be max

As mirchi awards is on 22nd March and top 20 mirchi might air on 29th in that case on colors so going by that, colors will wind up the show before that for sure 

Helooohybye thumbnail

This show better goes off air... πŸ˜† Warna bahut khalesh hoga 

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

dont remind of this... πŸ˜†... it was after this I stopped watching bb13 and read updates only . I am still all mad about whatever happened πŸ˜†

Arey now u can watch it. We had a happy ending. β€οΈ

Consider that break up week as anti climax 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I noticed another thing during that WKW.. Sid never wanted to take Sana's name k she was the one who talked about his and Arti's affair.. Asim tried to probe him but he did not relent.. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Sid ko Sana se pyar hua hai ya apne phone se?πŸ˜† gym mein phone Kon le Kar jata haiπŸ˜†

kheer I feel its because she is in the show he is carrying like this, maybe she getting upset on Monday was true and he went to meet her to cheer her up, we never know and he doesn’t want to take a chance probably!  πŸ™„. He doesn’t want to miss her calls so she doesn’t get upset πŸ˜„