Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: minu_8

He sees no need for redemption .. has absolutely no idea redemption for what..  

I am sure trps will tank.. how can he correct things when he doesnt even know the problem.

I really hope this surabhi 's track trps go down they should know no star can being trps.story is the real hero 

It’s the arrogance Minu and the sad part is he has no reason to be arrogant. It’s not as if he has the best show which is generating huge numbers. He is desperate enough to go on twitter to ask for suggestions and then says I don’t see any need.

He is one of those who knows it’s not working but is not interested at all to fix anything. Let him fall on his own sword - I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Someone shud reply to him,it has nothing to do with being gf or bf..not even the baby was Aman's or not,even that I wouldn't mind...what mattered was his trust which Alia planned to break as he never trusted Roshni to understand the stakes. Forget Alia...isn't Roshni entitled to take care of her mom as he does for his? What makes him think her priorities are same as his? And why should they be? 

Fantasy or not, alia or not...these qs are something Aman's character needs to realise and grow... gender equality is not proved by saying 'my sister needs to be financially independent',but when it comes to wifey,he burns her bakery...he needs to prove by his own actions...he needs growth as a character,not minor dialogues here and there...

It's for his realisation audience wants him to know about Alia..to make him introspect, had he trusted or thought abt what Roshni was saying, he would probably have kicked out Alia and his mom wudn't be in that sorry state. It is in THIS regard, we want Aman to know about Alia..not the foolish reasons Atif is saying...he doesn't understand the audience a bit..

He knows it honey.didnt u read the reply posted in atif tweet .he knows very well.we can wake a sleeping man but cannot awake a man pretending to be asleep

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

It’s the arrogance Minu and the sad part is he has no reason to be arrogant. It’s not as if he has the best show which is generating huge numbers. He is desperate enough to go on twitter to ask for suggestions and then says I don’t see any need.

He is one of those who knows it’s not working but is not interested at all to fix anything. Let him fall on his own sword - I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ 

But there are a minority of idiots who continue to support him.Maybe his own staff or some think like  PR

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes so true and brooks is a darling - his mama raised him well the hippy sunny lol 😂 

I loved the whole family!!!!

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

But there are a minority of idiots who continue to support him.Maybe his own staff or some think like  PR

They will hun as they will love anything because of the leads - it’s like those bad friends who instead of saying you look fat in that dress will make you but three in different colours.

They believe those as it justified their stupidity and get a fraction of them likes it so screw the ones whom don’t. Then when show tanks and channel pulls the plug they ask those same people what went wrong and the cycle continues. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Yes he is an arrogant idiot and worse is he is very capricious who wants ideas but doesn’t want to implement any.

No i am of the same mindset hun and frankly I won’t even apologise because as a viewer I entitled to a good content. I can stop watching very true but why should I? I have invested my time in it and I know how it was before so I am justified which btw I don’t even have to. I wish it freaking tanks then he will be on tweeting spree again - the muppet.

I know vibha and I apologized bec fans are people and they are attached with emotions to this show. I am not and its eacy for me to dissect and give a realistic feedback and I may be hurting their sentiments even though my opinion is right. :) 🤗

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I loved the whole family!!!!

Yes I am so happy for Elizabeth she deserves everything. The witness by Sandra Brown is just as good too but bit darker.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Yes I am so happy for Elizabeth she deserves everything. The witness by Sandra Brown is just as good too but bit darker.

I picked up hello darkness by sandra. Let's see how that is 

vibha28 thumbnail

I know vibha and I apologized bec fans and people and they are attached with emotions to this show. I am not and its eacy for me to dissect and give a realistic feedback and I may be hurting their sentiments even though my opinion is right. :) 🤗

You are too kind 🤗

I am of the mindset that if they love it that bad nothing I will say will change that and frankly I have gone past that lol 😂 

I also think that when once head is in the sand nothing will matter anyway. But I think it’s a nice gesture, I have gone past that level lol 😂 

vibha28 thumbnail

I picked up hello darkness by sandra. Let's see how that is 

OMG you will love it!!!! My all time favourite and such a great great book - multiple plots but done so well.