Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

They will hun as they will love anything because of the leads - it’s like those bad friends who instead of saying you look fat in that dress will make you but three in different colours.

They believe those as it justified their stupidity and get a fraction of them likes it so screw the ones whom don’t. Then when show tanks and channel pulls the plug they ask those same people what went wrong and the cycle continues. 

Tommorow the trp day.lets see how jinn fares with all that magic and zombie vampire track

I like VSC even if aman sucks and I am emotionally attached to this show.But even if I will be sad I will quit if push comes to shove.There is only much we can take in the name of an actor or entertainment for that matter

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Tommorow the trp day.lets see how jinn fares with all that magic and zombie vampire track

I like VSC even if aman sucks and I am emotionally attached to this show.But even if I will be sad I will quit if push comes to shove.There is only much we can take in the name of an actor or entertainment for that matter

True I think TRP will be good as kabir always brings good numbers but let’s see.

For me I am not as attached so I can let it go but this is the only Hindi show I am currently watching but I can stop too if need be - you are right one can only take so much.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

During Jana na Vikram was quite open about the tracks he was not enjoying. And it usually aligned with how viewers' felt.. his social media presence has reduced a lot now. I wonder what he thinks now of the tracks. I dont think he is enjoying this depending on hsi views during jana na

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

During Jana na Vikram was quite open about the tracks he was not enjoying. And it usually aligned with how viewers' felt.. his social media presence has reduced a lot now. I wonder what he thinks now of the tracks. I dont think he is enjoying this depending on hsi views during jana na

Or may be it's a gul show he may be playing it safely .

Doesn't want to alienate a producer who gave him a top rated show for initial 60 episodes 

minu_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Or may be it's a gul show he may be playing it safely .

Doesn't want to alienate a producer who gave him a top rated show for initial 60 episodes 

I agree..  he was polite and diplomatic that time also.. but used to give his opinion.. 

Now I hardly see him talking

Jiss555 thumbnail

ya he is definitely not enjoying bcoz during a radio show which aired two weeks previously he made it very clear he is not at all like aman in real life

And when asked what does he wants to change in aman he told maybe he will stop and think before his actions 

Also read in an interview how he doesn't like shouting and ugly confrontations 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To be very honest I do like Vikrams acting but he is not the best - and from what I have seen he appears to be enjoying either the show or the company he keeps. As an actor it is his prerogative and I don’t mind him either liking or disliking it, he gets paid regardless. I do feel for his fans though. I remember when Christian Bale said no to Batman and Ben Affleck took over people were hurt including me, but Christians response was very very good. I guess Vikram is a tv star who needs to establish himself and Christian is an Oscar winner so one can’t say much and other can.

I think at some point actors do have to talk and speak to their fans though as at the end of the day it’s fans who make or break them. Rest, it’s Upto them.

Jiss555 thumbnail

To be very honest I do like Vikrams acting but he is not the best - and from what I have seen he appears to be enjoying either the show or the company he keeps. As an actor it is his prerogative and I don’t mind him either liking or disliking it, he gets paid regardless. I do feel for his fans though. I remember when Christian Bale said no to Batman and Ben Affleck took over people were hurt including me, but Christians response was very very good. I guess Vikram is a tv star who needs to establish himself and Christian is an Oscar winner so one can’t say much and other can.

I think at some point actors do have to talk and speak to their fans though as at the end of the day it’s fans who make or break them. Rest, it’s Upto them.

oh hun u can't compare an elephant with an ant.😛😁😛😁😂

minu_8 thumbnail

I m not following BTS and offscreen of jinn or Vikram these days so don't know.. but he got along very well with everybody in his past shows and and used to have great fun on sets 

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I know vibha and I apologized bec fans are people and they are attached with emotions to this show. I am not and its eacy for me to dissect and give a realistic feedback and I may be hurting their sentiments even though my opinion is right. :) 🤗

Agree. Fans do get hurt. This is my first Aditi, VSC show. Like them as a couple. But I've seen people mad for the couple. They get hurt easily. Earlier I used to write whatever I feel was right,now I take the shows lightly and enjoy the couple if I like them..I like Roshan. 

It's just that today I completely lost it bcoz if the precap☺️