Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I am laughing like crazy.its 22.24 ist and my husband think I am mad

😆😆😆

Sorry to your husband- tell him it’s my fault. Mine never questions anymore, poor man he has learned to live with it ðŸ˜†

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Did he really say that? So in a fantasy show that Aman was going to call the police because roshni killed Alia and is he that dumb that we don’t care about past relationships? Aman can have many gf the point is trust- he trusted Alia and not roshni!!!!

Let him ask again for feedback we can say - pass!!!

He is an arrogant idiot and frankly I want this show to go down the drains now

Sorry if I have offended any hard core fans. My apologies but I absolutely cannot take crap from an arrogant man. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I guess they did not think through the storyline bef they asked for extension. And this implies that the writers cannot think impromptu. They should have just continued with their original plots and just extended more plots after that. But NO  they had to mess it up

Yes they have zero skills in adapting with change. These kind of people will panic and think later and he has the gall to ask us to be calm. Yeah we can see how calm is working out for him and his stupid show.

No idea and no creativity. They don’t even have to be creative just fix the loopholes and that can easily go for say 50 or so episodes.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆😆

Sorry to your husband- tell him it’s my fault. Mine never questions anymore, poor man he has learned to live with it ðŸ˜†

ya I will tell him hon .any way too good funny bones

RainFire125 thumbnail

🤗

I am so glad you are liking it - I am almost done with the one I am reading as well. The mother is nasty f**k but I am glad daughter isn’t putting up with that.

Oh she is a doll man. I would love to have a daughter who stands up for herself and asks for a choice. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Sorry if I have offended any hard core fans. My apologies but I absolutely cannot take crap from an arrogant man. 

Yes he is an arrogant idiot and worse is he is very capricious who wants ideas but doesn’t want to implement any.

No i am of the same mindset hun and frankly I won’t even apologise because as a viewer I entitled to a good content. I can stop watching very true but why should I? I have invested my time in it and I know how it was before so I am justified which btw I don’t even have to. I wish it freaking tanks then he will be on tweeting spree again - the muppet.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Someone shud reply to him,it has nothing to do with being gf or bf..not even the baby was Aman's or not,even that I wouldn't mind...what mattered was his trust which Alia planned to break as he never trusted Roshni to understand the stakes. Forget Alia...isn't Roshni entitled to take care of her mom as he does for his? What makes him think her priorities are same as his? And why should they be? 

Fantasy or not, alia or not...these qs are something Aman's character needs to realise and grow... gender equality is not proved by saying 'my sister needs to be financially independent',but when it comes to wifey,he burns her bakery...he needs to prove by his own actions...he needs growth as a character,not minor dialogues here and there...

It's for his realisation audience wants him to know about Alia..to make him introspect, had he trusted or thought abt what Roshni was saying, he would probably have kicked out Alia and his mom wudn't be in that sorry state. It is in THIS regard, we want Aman to know about Alia..not the foolish reasons Atif is saying...he doesn't understand the audience a bit..

He does not gowri and he does not understand the characters that he himself created. He also says why is a redemption needed!!!!! 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

count me in.i really like VSC but even I cant tolerate his arrogance. The gal of him to ask us to stay calm

vibha28 thumbnail

Oh she is a doll man. I would love to have a daughter who stands up for herself and asks for a choice. 

Yes so true and brooks is a darling - his mama raised him well the hippy sunny lol 😂 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

ya I will tell him hon .any way too good funny bones

🤗🤗