oh hun u can't compare an elephant with an ant.😛😁😛😁😂

🤣🤣🤣

👏👏
Yup!!!! Wrong comparisons lol 😂 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: minu_8

I m not following BTS and offscreen of jinn or Vikram these days so don't know.. but he got along very well with everybody in his past shows and and used to have great fun on sets 

Oh okay so he is a get along with everyone guy? I am sure he is a wonderful person but sadly he hasn’t reached that level where he can criticise like karan kundra and other actors have which id reasonable. 

I watched his mardaani 2 and honestly the villain was the best - Vikram didn’t had much to do but I loved the villain a lot more than rain. I guess here because of Gul he can’t openly say what he wants? 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Agree. Fans do get hurt. This is my first Aditi, VSC show. Like them as a couple. But I've seen people mad for the couple. They get hurt easily. Earlier I used to write whatever I feel was right,now I take the shows lightly and enjoy the couple if I like them..I like Roshan. 

It's just that today I completely lost it bcoz if the precap☺️

My thinking is if they like anything then my opinion should not matter at all. I am getting hurt with the dumb story but I don’t tell others to agree with me same way if someone loves it - go on loving it but I unfortunately cannot be a mum lol 😂 

I used to love the chemistry but since Alia it’s custard for me. That’s why I want it to get better.

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Oh okay so he is a get along with everyone guy? I am sure he is a wonderful person but sadly he hasn’t reached that level where he can criticise like karan kundra and other actors have which id reasonable. 

I watched his mardaani 2 and honestly the villain was the best - Vikram didn’t had much to do but I loved the villain a lot more than rain. I guess here because of Gul he can’t openly say what he wants? 

Heard somewhere..ok saw it in one interview, Gul gave vsc his first break...so I guess he's quiet.

vibha28 thumbnail

Heard somewhere..ok saw it in one interview, Gul gave vsc his first break...so I guess he's quiet.

That’s sad though - I get it but I don’t agree with it. I guess Indian entertainment industry is different. Harvey Weinstein gets 23 years and here nothing happens.

I kind of feel for the actors though. How very sad.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMG you will love it!!!! My all time favourite and such a great great book - multiple plots but done so well.

Awesome then!!!!!

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You are too kind 🤗

I am of the mindset that if they love it that bad nothing I will say will change that and frankly I have gone past that lol 😂 

I also think that when once head is in the sand nothing will matter anyway. But I think it’s a nice gesture, I have gone past that level lol 😂 

Lol, well I back out completely as stating my opinion becomes a waste of my time 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Lol, well I back out completely as stating my opinion becomes a waste of my time 

Lol 😂 

I that’s why share my opinion with likeminded. Those who agree will contribute and those who don’t - well all good too... works every time 😆

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Until first separation and laal chand track we got Interviews and Spoilers ..Later we never got any news Segments ..We just got new year and one gift segment thats it in that they didn't asked about show! From past 2 months no news segments of jinn..They are shooting just before episodes one r 2 days ..Don't know no news segments from alia track and even proper promos stopped  ..So i guess we shouldn't conclude actors r quite just because of gul show When we never saw any interview! Now past one week we are getting segments after Surbhi entry and same time because of Trps decreasing may be Production house now allowing reporters ..we don't know behind story but segments and interviews are coming till now saw mostly Surbhi interviews..Today one interview of Aditi, Vikram came ..Reporter asked about stunts that laila, Chandni ,Roshan fight they told about it! 

gaurimisha thumbnail

@Roshan

Don't know abt vsc from Jana days. So was guessing.

From what I see of him in Jinn, I like his acting and also his interviews for Jinn. He's one of the few in itv who has looks with acting chops.

Could be as you said the makers might be avoiding reporters due to heavy workload or something..