Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: iram510

really ????no I was waiting for it to finish so I could watch....the concept seemed interesting :( I like mafia-romance type show 

The series didn't have an ending. Channel informed the team to wrap up while they were shooting the last episode. They were not given extra time to give a proper closure. 

I have seen episode 1. I put it on hold bcs I was invested in BB. After knowing it has abrupt end, I don't feel like watching it. Azize has similarity with another Turkish series, Siyah Beyaz Ask. It's a Mafia and Doctor story. 

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's with HBaba today...hes going all sweet? Saying he has nothing against Sana in all his tweets and calling out two handles for spreading hate  between 2 fandoms ..

Jo bhi hua ho...just hope the ugly fan wars stop before Holi..

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nina_share

Me too 😳 I felt so sad seeing the way he spoke to her, but I lowkey also loved it because it really hit him when he realized this girl still stuck with him despite it all. I always rewatch him quickly rushing to the bathroom to clarify after he told her to leave their bed, I loved seeing that guilt trip 😆

That was a major learning point for me too- those words thrown at her in self-loathing and I can never put into words what it did to me. And her reaction there... like wow! Stubborn! So calm and supportive and obstinate that she wouldn’t move until he was fine and accepting she was anything he said she was- like wow! What words from both they were- beats all cinematic scenes! And I am sure what he said to her there- the jo maine pehle bola dialogue, would have made absolutely no sense to her. Even on the thread we had a tough time putting it together- what he said, what she said 🤣 This guy has such a sharp memory and remembers every single word both of them utter and is now pretending badam deficit 😳 😆 And I shall never forgive the editors for what exactly her issue was in the morning and how it was resolved in the WA later- kiss wiss na dikhaye, lekin the communication there was so critical! And we lost that 😡

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Why do they play song Shayad from love Aaj kal as top song of year on tv 🤦🏻‍♀️!  I can only think of Sidnaz as face for this song 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously what are you guys discussing that patients are flying by?😆

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

She was perfect 😮 why did she lose weight?

No way. She surely needed to lose weight and needs much more toning if she is serious about a movie career. 

Edit: Just realised this convo was not on Sana 😆

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago

This scene was not properly shown by colors on TV. Sidnaaz fans made a slow motion of it so that we can see it properly. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9XLUh4hQi0/?igshid=sf0th7lte45z

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

The series didn't have an ending. Channel informed the team to wrap up while they were shooting the last episode. They were not given extra time to give a proper closure. 

I have seen episode 1. I put it on hold bcs I was invested in BB. After knowing it has abrupt end, I don't feel like watching it. Azize has similarity with another Turkish series, Siyah Beyaz Ask. It's a Mafia and Doctor story. 

will check it out.....have u seen ask i memnu? Loved Baren Saat in it.

Originally posted by: Uma2010

No way. She surely needed to lose weight and needs much more toning if she is serious about a movie career. 

Uma, he's talking about Turkish actress, Hance Ercel 😆

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

I am glad u watched IPkknd too. All Geet fans initially boycotted IPKKNd 😆 I did the same. But then fell for it. 

And Barun yes is very subtle about his acting, not somebody in showing off. In real also he is very chilled out and a fun guy

The hype around Barun was more bcoz of his attitude off-screen. He is this sorted, mature and still a fun guy. Thorough gentleman. His fans love him unconditionally for the way he is.

Agree about Barun. He is fun and laidback and very much a gentleman off the screen and can adapt well to all sorts of characters.