Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: iram510

right!!!  They were amazing I binge watched the whole show.....her bubbliness reminds me of sana....but now she has lost too much weight for azize

She was perfect ๐Ÿ˜ฎ why did she lose weight?

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Yeah, I totally fell for Sobti after Tanhaiyan and then worked back to IPKKND and saw THMS too.. beautiful movie. I love his understated acting and urban casual attitude. 

I am glad u watched IPkknd too. All Geet fans initially boycotted IPKKNd ๐Ÿ˜† I did the same. But then fell for it. 

And Barun yes is very subtle about his acting, not somebody in showing off. In real also he is very chilled out and a fun guy

The hype around Barun was more bcoz of his attitude off-screen. He is this sorted, mature and still a fun guy. Thorough gentleman. His fans love him unconditionally for the way he is

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/0IrS30uV9TM

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Good question... we did not finish threads as fast even when the show was running ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looks like we discuss daily soaps instead of Sidnaz ๐Ÿ˜„

priya20204sana thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Attention seeker ๐Ÿ˜’ he posts a video/story every single time he talks to Sana ๐Ÿ˜’

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

@delicious devil....the show is called azize. Really I donโ€™t follow much but I liked her in ask Laftan anlamaz as hayat..... and in siyah inci as hazal. 

This is one which has been cancelled. It has only 7 - 9 episodes. 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, I totally fell for Sobti after Tanhaiyan and then worked back to IPKKND and saw THMS too.. beautiful movie. I love his understated acting and urban casual attitude. 

ditto!!! 
I followed the same sequence. IPKKND after tanhaiyan

I think I am going to do the sam for Sidโ€™s shows. I watched him briefly in BV and did not watch anything else... 

Infact I am also watching BB13 now... after the show got over. As I go through the episodes I am

Glad I am watching it now else I would have died of heart attack if I followed on regular basis 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Ipk was the only Indian series that I have watched until end and it was my last Indian series. The hype is still there. Currently, it has been dubbed in Turkish. Ablas (sisters) are crazy for it. Turk producer has taken a copy right of Ipk story and making a Turkish version which will be coming on air this summer. 

Indian series is quite popular in Turkey. Few days back I saw a clip budded clip of Gopi Bahu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Indian series is quite popular in China also. And yes I now totally understand the hype around IPKKND - wish Barun had continued for some more time

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Her friend. She's calling him to join her shadi show ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

The guy told him that we are so happy for your success. We will meet you in Mumbai soon. 

her cousin not friend 

Edited by Ashhima3 - 4 years ago
iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

She was perfect ๐Ÿ˜ฎ why did she lose weight?

dunno if the role required it...she looks  good but I preferred her as before.