SidNaaz Unlimited CC 5|Sid: Why Label the Relationship? [Invites Only] - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Not only for money catcher . They are actors who get work from channels . Channels are powerful . They have to be in good books of channels .Even sidharth cannot throw attitude at channels . They need contacts and work . ANd viacom is huge . EVen in bollywood . SO jay is NOT at fault here . 

And he is right when he said aapne haan kaha tab show banaa !!!!! 

if that wud have been the case sid wud have agreed for confession as they wanted from him, no meenakshi? How can they force any actor to do certain job? They can offer it but can push down the throats. This is not how business works. If they are channel people they cant force anyone to do certain things.

Now when all the contestants are contract bound for a year, they have to do as per channel demands, that i understand but not any regular actor will have to do as rangu asks them to.

And rangu people are the worst m telling you, its heads and senior creatives,  they are worst.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Are you saying for channel Sid needs to take this insult ? 😄 unbelievable and no one can force it!  I m sure channel can be sued for it if Sid isn’t a part of this and haven’t given his nod to this 

Ash you are all emotional there . THe show is closing down . Dont worry . 

ANd enjoy this . Siddy boy at his best . Loved this VM . Missing this sidharth . We will never get to see this side of him again . ðŸ˜’

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9g2wHulikU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

BorntoRead thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My biggest problem with all of this is that we loved Sid and Shehnaaz because they were real. They never faked anything. Shehnaaz never hid her emotions and Sid was honest to the core. I loved their authenticity.

The MSK show is taking away that. So the one sided narrative  says that either Sid is lying or Shehnaaz is. I would rather have the very good friends chant as that is at least true. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8