Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Vikas is a fun ball. And she needs that. I am sure he and Sid would be on the same page on the show. We just need to know that exact page and paragraph πŸ˜†

Vikas normally shares a pic with whoever he meets ..he is yet to share pic with sana even after meeting her ..that says a lot ..

Sana too mostly shares things on sc or tik tok than insta  ..

Colors definitely hv put extra restrictions on her whereabouts i feel bec colors knows everything about sidnaaz gets leaked one way or other like the recent souk fiasco ..

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

after all the negativity going since the past day or so, its making me mad at shehnaz. like girl what are you doing? first you signed this show without thinking, like im sorry but thats straight up stupid. than your going live on social media and begging people to watch it.

You keep saying you love sid, than on the other hand your doing a dumb shaadi show and your promoting it again and again. stick to one thing. 

This is making shehnaz seem despo for the sidnaaz tag ( i know she isnt, but portrayal is everything) and its making sid look like some bad guy who messed with a girls heart.

this whole situations messy, than we got random sources like the khabri/vindu coming out of no where with there 2 cents. like what the heck! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”

Same page 😐 She is confused and all over the place and woh humein bhi  kar rahi hai. I love her, lekin sambhaal apne aapko and humein bhi please πŸ˜³

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Vikas normally shares a pic with whoever he meets ..he is yet to share pic with sana even after meeting her ..that says a lot ..

Sana too mostly shares things on sc or tik tok than insta  ..

Colors definitely hv put extra restrictions on her whereabouts i feel bec colors knows everything about sidnaaz gets leaked one way or other like the recent souk fiasco ..

Colors needs to take a 1000 dubkis in Ganga at this stage. Even then unke paap nahi dhul jayenge πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Same page 😐 She is confused and all over the place and woh humein bhi  kar rahi hai. I love her, lekin sambhaal apne aapko and humein bhi please πŸ˜³

yeah and it looks soo messy. she is looking like a crazy one sided lover to people who dont know whats going on. and sid is looking bad in this situation too people are like if he didnt have feelings why didnt he say soo. people don't know whats up and shehnaz is making it worse for them both. 

also she needs to realize this isnt the punjabi industry where media wont pick up small things. this is mumbai. 

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Guys i wouldnt want to disgree with any of u here

I started big boss being sid fan first. I didint like sana. But i gradually started loving sana when i knew she is real. And then i support both individually and together

I understand sana regrets signing the show. she already said in her live also.

I agree she shouldnt have signed the show. But my mind doesnt fully believe sid doesnt have any idea about his name being used in MSK. he suppors her and always said in interview it is her work. She is working

I know she did a miskate. But i also know she will have learning experience from it. She will know what wud be best in coming days. So no i am not going to cry about her bad decision here

And plz dont take my post negatively. I am giving my opinion only. Plz jst read and ignore 😳

I m sure Sid knows it all ..when fifafooz told him about her SC stories , he dint look shocked ..

Also in delhi event when reporter was telling him about what sana said in msk show regarding the type of husband she wants and how he should b in shorts, all sid did was smile and blush casually ..He even said "yeh toh shehnaaz hee bata sakti hai who is the one " ...these r enough signals that he knows the narrative and hv no issue..

Only thing about which sid mayb unhappy is why Sana signed it in first place about which even sana is regretting which we saw in her live ..She was trapped by channel and i believe when she signed it that time neither sid nor sana confessed their feelings to each other ..So sid had no right to stop her fm signing anything ..It was towards the end days of bb when both came closer than before and we saw sana started that pati chant too ..

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sidnaazmoment/status/1236034188597293056?s=19

I wish we cud have witnessed this scene

So many moments edited

Can i hate colorstv anymore than this

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

That's where she needs to draw the line Perk...nobody can force you to say stuff outside the boundary of the contract...here despite being a Sana supporter I find her at fault..even If she has to go live on SM to connect with her fans nobody can force her to respond to them with these statements..she can easily skip taking those questions .

I don't see this doing any good to them in the long run.

I really hope she's off live n all for some days. Mentioning the one sided thing everyday is not gonna make any difference. People who believe in them, will get frustrated yes but won't stop believing in them n start watching the show. Ppl who don't believe in them will only get more chances to say things against either of them more openly. So ya it's not a good thing at all. Just be done with the show n then answer the questions related to Sid. That would make sense. I know she can't stop herself from talking about him n that's y keep talking positively too n then adds the one sided thing but that's making the situation worse. So better to not say anything. Ab Kar liya sign show. Khatam karo. No other go. What they have among themselves won't change n clearly they r at an understanding. So better to just go underground for a while regarding this show's narrative. This show won't be watched cos of SidNaaz angle too, that bad n stupid the show is. 

Edited by perkilicious - 4 years ago
Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m sure Sid knows it all ..when fifafooz told him about her SC stories , he dint look shocked ..

Also in delhi event when reporter was telling him about what sana said in msk show regarding the type of husband she wants and how he should b in shorts, all sid did was smile and blush casually ..He even said "yeh toh shehnaaz hee bata sakti hai who is the one " ...these r enough signals that he knows the narrative and hv no issue..

Only thing about which sid mayb unhappy is why Sana signed it in first place about which even sana is regretting which we saw in her live ..She was trapped by channel and i believe when she signed it that time neither sid nor sana confessed their feelings to each other ..So sid had no right to stop her fm signing anything ..It was towards the end days of bb when both came closer than before and we saw sana started that pati chant too ..

On basis of these hints i am saying jyoti i refuse to believe sid doesnt know what is happening

Sana regrets signing the show. And her live was all over the place. I wish someone was there to help her on it. Yes she needs control. But i dont blame her fully she is getting a lot of pressure from colorstv

And ur point abt vikas is so true. Vikas posts everything on insta but not his meet with sana. Definitely restrictions are higher now

I wouldnt mind sana being quiet for a while and posting less. And plz dear god MSK needs to end ASAP

jyoti06 thumbnail

Theres no surprise or shock that colors hv edited lot of cruitial stuffs ..

Biggest example is two people sign a bloody contract fr a new show inside bb house and viewers dont hv a clue about it ...contracts r not signed overnight ..Detail discussions etc hota hai about money etc etc ..So in those 24 hrs lots used to happen inside house ..All we get to see were 1.5 hrs of footage which were mostly related to tasks and fights and some 2-3 min of unseen vids ..

This year there was no live or extra footages shown on MTv either ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ok I have told many times but again, have a feeling baar baar repeat karne se, hojaaye 🀣

Can this MSK crap end immdtly 🀬. What exactly were makers thinking ( I know they weren’t thinking).  Sidnaz fandom has been in equal mess as their idols are πŸ˜„!