Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I just hate colors right now.

They have cut so many SidNaaz moments, so many moments where Sid's side of the story wud have been clearer .

N then they brought MSK.

Like after years they got a great Jodi like SidNaaz n they did all this? How stupid can they be?

N as much as I love both equally, and sympathise with Sana... But I agree, I feel for Sid more in this situation. I know they r at an understanding (thank God) n he's supporting his love but what he's doing isn't easy. Not that Sana has it easier but Sid is managing his feelings along with making sure to keep clearing her image at every chance he gets without being directly involved to the show.

I don't even care about the ending anymore now. Jo ho bas ho n yeh show khatam ho. 

Sid, Sana, us, even the solos! - no one deserves this ! No

Colors😡

Edited by perkilicious - 4 years ago
Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So are we going to speed up 150 pages on the talks of whether sid knew or not or sana being too much or not 😆

Can we shift our talks in a positive way. Its a request pretty plzzzzzz

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Theres no surprise or shock that colors hv edited lot of cruitial stuffs ..

Biggest example is two people sign a bloody contract fr a new show inside bb house and viewers dont hv a clue about it ...contracts r not signed overnight ..Detail discussions etc hota hai about money etc etc ..So in those 24 hrs lots used to happen inside house ..All we get to see were 1.5 hrs of footage which were mostly related to tasks and fights and some 2-3 min of unseen vids ..

This year there was no live or extra footages shown on MTv either ..

So very true, and their editing was extremely precise and deliberate. Because the way the episodes came out after the KA/GG weekend episode, the only explanation we all could come up with for the breakup were things like Sid’s insecurities and Sana’s flip. So if what some here are theorizing is true - that the show was signed around that time itself - the editors did a brilliant job of cutting out any possible exchange between SidNaaz that could have hinted at MSK. 

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: perkilicious

Seriously... I can take even the dosti thing over the one sided thing... Calling it one sided is such an insult to them n their bond, which we saw n loved for the past 5 months, getting nourished everyday from nothing to something so special....❤️

Waiting for msk closure...

Yaar don't feel bad.  Have faith in them. 

Twitter has become really toxic now. And some fans are going overboard with their obsession

Let them say whatever they want to say. Knowing Sid, I feel Sana in few days herself will start saying we are 'really good friends" and will stop this one sided thing. As soon as this happens,toh soch lena Sid ne bola hai usko and they have taken their relationship one step ahead😆 and Sidharth Shukla has a upper hand in thier relationship... But  agar publicly accept kar liya toh soch lena Sana has a upper hand in their relationship. 🤣

Let them grow organically and just rejoice the moments that we get to witness. 

Edited by soulstarspirit - 4 years ago
Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Right. And if she wanted a simpler industry, she should do Punjab. She can’t have everything her way- media bhi her way, relationship (now) bhi her way, fan response bhi her way, show bhi her way... arre, I am prepared to watch any crap of hers except dating! Simple! I completely get the channel pressure issues and how it messes and messed up with things. So, zyaada bolna bhi nahi chahti mein. Lekin it’s upsetting.

That shaadi statement of hers yesterday- 5 years, then tell Siddharth... Ain? 😕 Arre the guy is literally losing his head for her in press- the most logical guy and it’s cute to watch. Agreed. But how can he marry her in the middle of a crap show- don’t they deserve a happy peaceful marriage? Won’t he have dreams? She has too na... so she has to word it better for all our sakes. She can’t  take us or him or them for granted. Like she has expectations from all, we have expectations from her! She needs to understand that 😳

She can’t say stuff like don’t take my words seriously 😕 😕 Then what do we take seriously? 😆  She needs to clear her head and vacation a bit and have some mental space and distance from TV. She needs to party in the open... loosen up and end the nonsense show now please  🤦🏻‍♀️ Atleast don’t ask to watch it. Or maybe we just shouldn’t take her words seriously 😳 🤓

i agree 100 percent that things cant always go her way. also i know this is her fault. im just gonna say it. but i also know shes really naive. and that wont work in this industry. she needs to smarten up for her own good.

the shaadi statement made me mad. like do you honestly think sid is gonna wait 5 years?? no. than when sid was brought up she goes ill marry him now?? buddy make up your mind and dont contradict your statements, they will bite you in the a**. i loveee shehnaz but right now im soo disappointed. 

she needs a break, this is why i thought she would be best off going to punjab for a bit and just chillin out. her friends are there, her families there, that her place. after that come back with a fresh mind. right now shes like a bulldozer just crashing into things. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am kind of amused and amazed and zapped and surprised and so much more with everything happening around. 

I will just put it down to one point - This is SANA . A free spirited soul who the entire world is trying to tame and capture. 

Sana not goofing up would not be sana . And she has goofed up royally and she knows it. And yet she will go thru with it as commitments matter she is most loyal.

But no matter how big an entity the channel is ,whatever kind of pressures they put ,in her role she is her self.  A free spirit. They cannot bind her there. Inspite of all channel sharks roaming around her she will speak her heart out. She will send reassurances to sidharth that only he matters. She knows he is possessive and although strong mentally in her case he weakens. So these signals of warmth .Look at that wide grin he had when that anchor told him about the kind of dulha she wanted. 

Creative are a stupid lot. Shehnaaz shines as a free fun girl. And they are trying to chain down her spirit. Killing the very essence she stood for. How is it going to work ??? It won't. They forced her to beg for trp ,she spoke a lot that will jeopardise the trp more. So there. !!!

Regards to mirchi performance they don't need any announcements. Any random jodi can perform. 

Channel restricting her to this extent is not done and they will face the flak. 

Don't worry friends. It's this jhalli that sidharth fell in love with. !!!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

i personally think, shehnaz signed it or gave her word for it without informing sid. i mentioned this in a post from yesterday, i think she got a girls advice for it and that being rashmi. i believe sid found out later and probably lashed out at her during the journey video epsiodes or a lil before. 

I watched one of her snaps today and she was talking about how shes stupid cause she says yes to everything without thinking. i believe she did it again. her manager was in the snap and she told him that i cant go back on my word but you can being my manager. lol shes like you could flip on my words.  

No. I don’t think so. At worst, she went against his wishes. As for the Rashmi input, agreed. But without Sid’s knowledge at all? Naah! I would like to imagine she is not as royal a fool. Let me check her snap. And if she knows she is stupid, she should let others guide her and not be as stubborn. I need a break and a party now- Harry Sandhu, here I come! 😆

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

i honestly think thats why sid and her looked distant during those journey videos. the shaadi promotion. i dont think she signed it but i think she gave her word that she would do it before consulting with sid. hence she couldnt go back on her word. 

i think the pati/khasam chant has to do more with there personal equation and how they planned to get roked and all. also i think more towards the end of the show she said this stuff to make him feel more secure. cause everytime he'd mention tera paras, tera asim etc. (all signs of lossin her, in a way) . 

also sid as a partner will support her regardless. especially after the meeting with the channel and making those changes to the script. that probably made him feel better. 

As much as I'd like to believe that Sana signed it or gave her word without knowing the concept - Being a lawyer, I know that's not possible. Shehnaaz is not that dumb that she would sign a show based on the fact she owes it to the channel. It might have been one of the factors influencing her decision, but not the only one. 

Giving her word doesn't bound her to do the show. She can't sign a contract without knowing what she's getting into. If the Channel did that, they would have a case filed against them. But I genuinely do not think that was the case. And if Sana signed it, without reading it or without consulting anyone - that would be really stupid of her. But knowing that she has been a part of the Punjab industry for a bit, she would know the legalities (hopefully) & the fact that she should know the concept/format of the show before signing it!

Actually, I did not find the two of them to be distant during the finale week. The moments that they shared during the Shilpa Shetty week (bedroom discussion, 4 am making up, etc) were on another level and they seemed so much closer in their relationship that particular week. The shaadi concept ought to be known to the contestants beforehand because it was out in the media. 

Edited by -Bleeeh- - 4 years ago
Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was so happy I will have something to watch on TV today at 9..KKK will be on air with Harsh and Bharti...😁😁

and then I remembered even Ballu will be there...By God mood off ho gaya...wapas us manhoos MSK ki yaad aa gayee😫😫😫

Colours have truly spoilt the TV viewing experience for us...kitna collateral damage hua hai iss baar🤣🤣