Frequent Posters

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats for new AT

What I feel is that these fanwars are getting started because of two words

Sana - one sided love

Sid- very good friend 

That’s how fanwars are starting can we tell to both of them not to use these two words and just say to media that they have very good bond inside and outside house and avoid such words

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously... I can take even the dosti thing over the one sided thing... Calling it one sided is such an insult to them n their bond, which we saw n loved for the past 5 months, getting nourished everyday from nothing to something so special....❤️

Waiting for msk closure...

Edited by perkilicious - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

He is a typical loser

How come ppl forgot the way he had bashed sid throughout big boss jst to favor asim?

Now he has no content to give so jst like others he needs to run on tag of SidNaaz

he is trying to please sidhearts who is against Sidnaz 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: perkilicious

Seriously... I can take even the dosti thing over the one sided thing... Calling it one sided is such an insult to them n their bond, which we saw n loves for the past 5 months, getting nourished everyday from nothing to something so special....❤️

Waiting for msk closure...

Sid is being blamed left right and centre here 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B88BgOGl9zw/?igshid=biauev1f3jub

Jst good friends

How can ppl look this good sleeping 😆

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Sid is being blamed left right and centre here 

I know n it's a terrible thing. He's not even a direct part of this show. Even if the climax is kkhh types, still the narrative is nowhere justified.

Edit: and as far as it was kept in the show alone it was still understandable but she should not be asked to say these things in the live n all too. No. 

Edited by perkilicious - 4 years ago
-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

"JUST FRIENDS" "DOSTI HAI" ☺️

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

no Uma, you aren’t wrong and I feel the same too! She shouldn’t give in to the pressure of channel and she shouldn’t pressurise fans too with it! I really feel for Sana but I feel more for Sid here as he is facing media every 2nd day and things aren’t very easy as he is trying to put it across!  Sana should stop coming on SM if that’s the case so she doesn’t give in to channel or get affected by fans! She cannot have both here 

That show is in garbage and putting her personal and professional life both at risk for such show is plain stupid!  She should just be herself and stop being fake as she is trying to be at times in the show!  Even Paras seems disinterested and he is being real there as he flirts with girls so it’s ok, so Sana isn’t good at it so she should stop doing it and I toh feel that stupid dil ka haal angle also needs to be stopped!  

At this point, yes, I do feel for Siddharth. It was more or less her decision to go for the show (with or without his input). The final call was hers and yes, she had no idea of what content was being planned. So, yes, she made a mistake. A bad one... hehe. Ab she cannot phaado the bill of the failure of that show on us. And she shouldn’t on herself either for that matter- she actually needs to go for a course I would say- she needs to get the basics of what a good script and production is etc. And yes, Paras is actually coming out better. He is doing stuff mechanically and not trying. So yes, she shouldn’t put pressure on fans to run the show. It’s not fair on Siddharth or her or them or us. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-

"JUST FRIENDS" "DOSTI HAI" ☺️

Also known as leg pulling