Sid and Sana deserves better than this crap

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I replied him🀣. I said you have no info to give, so busy tweeting on them

Bravo girl...No wonder  you're in the IF hall of fameπŸ’–

after all the negativity going since the past day or so, its making me mad at shehnaz. like girl what are you doing? first you signed this show without thinking, like im sorry but thats straight up stupid. than your going live on social media and begging people to watch it.

You keep saying you love sid, than on the other hand your doing a dumb shaadi show and your promoting it again and again. stick to one thing. 

This is making shehnaz seem despo for the sidnaaz tag ( i know she isnt, but portrayal is everything) and its making sid look like some bad guy who messed with a girls heart.

this whole situations messy, than we got random sources like the khabri/vindu coming out of no where with there 2 cents. like what the heck! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
Indibandi20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: perkilicious

I know n it's a terrible thing. He's not even a direct part of this show. Even if the climax is kkhh types, still the narrative is nowhere justified.

Edit: and as far as it was kept in the show alone it was still understandable but she should not be asked to say these things in the live n all too. No. 

That's where she needs to draw the line Perk...nobody can force you to say stuff outside the boundary of the contract...here despite being a Sana supporter I find her at fault..even If she has to go live on SM to connect with her fans nobody can force her to respond to them with these statements..she can easily skip taking those questions .

I don't see this doing any good to them in the long run.

Indibandi20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

after all the negativity going since the past day or so, its making me mad at shehnaz. like girl what are you doing? first you signed this show without thinking, like im sorry but thats straight up stupid. than your going live on social media and begging people to watch it.

You keep saying you love sid, than on the other hand your doing a dumb shaadi show and your promoting it again and again. stick to one thing. 

This is making shehnaz seem despo for the sidnaaz tag ( i know she isnt, but portrayal is everything) and its making sid look like some bad guy who messed with a girls heart.

this whole situations messy, than we got random sources like the khabri/vindu coming out of no where with there 2 cents. like what the heck! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”

Ditto Manmeet πŸ‘

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Fifi need to chill and stop cashing on sidnaaz craze ..I know fifi is saying truth but when he himself knows msk is a roadblock in their relation ,then he should just keep quiet till msk ends like mayb vikas is doing ..

Vikas se yaad aya , finally he met sana woh bhi raat ko i feel as they all looked in nightsuits ..matlab milna bhi chup chip ke hota hai with sana ..see the amount of restrictions colors hv put ..We wont know about this meet if sana dint put that picture on her SC ...I m sure such similar meets happen with Sid too about which we will never know bec when it comes to sid , sana will not even share pic on sc πŸ˜†

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

And there are so many people who watched this show for atleast 5 days which her father gave as a timeline but this show is so pathetic that except for Sana's dil ka haal, nothing else is bearable. I would prefer any saas bahu serial over this one.

For someone who hasn’t watched any Hindi soap the last 8 years, I agree, especially after yesterday. I feel quite offended for some reason with that IV. Chalo, koi nai... 

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

Ditto Manmeet πŸ‘

thanks haha its soo frustrating and you can call me mandy! πŸ˜ƒ

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Fifi need to chill and stop cashing on sidnaaz craze ..I know fifi is saying truth but when he himself knows msk is a roadblock in their relation ,then he should just keep quiet till msk ends like mayb vikas is doing ..

Vikas se yaad aya , finally he met sana woh bhi raat ko i feel as they all looked in nightsuits ..matlab milna bhi chup chip ke hota hai with sana ..see the amount of restrictions colors hv put ..We wont know about this meet if sana dint put that picture on her SC ...I m sure such similar meets happen with Sid too about which we will never know bec when it comes to sid , sana will not even share pic on sc πŸ˜†

Vikas is a fun ball. And she needs that. I am sure he and Sid would be on the same page on the show. We just need to know that exact page and paragraph πŸ˜†

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys i wouldnt want to disgree with any of u here

I started big boss being sid fan first. I didint like sana. But i gradually started loving sana when i knew she is real. And then i support both individually and together

I understand sana regrets signing the show. she already said in her live also.

I agree she shouldnt have signed the show. But my mind doesnt fully believe sid doesnt have any idea about his name being used in MSK. he suppors her and always said in interview it is her work. She is working

I know she did a miskate. But i also know she will have learning experience from it. She will know what wud be best in coming days. So no i am not going to cry about her bad decision here

And plz dont take my post negatively. I am giving my opinion only. Plz jst read and ignore 😳